What’s your favorite everyday shoes

mightytoddler said:
Lol I went and looked at them … where did you find them they are perfect 😊
adidas.com Lego ZX 8000.

The have a few sizes left, but you just missed the restock.

Well they did, page is gone again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed
However, when it comes to everyday shoes, many people prefer comfortable and versatile options. Some popular choices include sneakers, loafers, flats, or casual slip-on shoes. It ultimately depends on individual style, comfort, and the specific activities or occasions one needs the shoes for.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, mightytoddler and Jorelaxed
Those white cable tights with the slip ons look soo cute.🤩

pacifierPaige said:
I use water shoes as slippers around the house. I have a special pair of diabetic shoes with custom insoles for when I go out, which isn't very often.
If you use a Windows 11 PC, you can use Microsoft Built-in Dictation. You can speak in a low or normal voice or even use a head set. It's free. If Windows 10, you have to download it. It's actually very accurate and just hit

From the window your are in (a type-able field) hit the Windows Button and then H. Click the microphone. Then just talk away. It saves a lot of type.

If you have an Apple machine it has a similar dictation tool built in.

The best of the Talk-to-Tech article:

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
jamiejamie said:
Oh man. Crushed ankles. How did that happened?

But yea, better to have good shoes so you can keep walking.

Take care!
I T Boned a big Cadillac at 57 mph he was drunk pulled out in front of me dead stop . The engine compartment rolled into my face and the seat caught my lower legs crushed down pinched my ankles they were crushed . They told me it took almost 2 hours to cut me out of my car I was knocked out . Ruptured my spleen , bladder fractured 3 vertebrae seperated 5 ribs from my chest plate and crushed jaw broke out all but my very back teeth out split my nose down the middle with my upper lip . My skull was fractured brain swollen so they kept me in an induced coma . I could not speak or talk after they brought me out of it . 27 months later I went home a complete mess but I’m alive 🥰 Had I been a larger person Doc said I would have most likely not made it . At that time I weighed 127 pounds very thin , when I got home I only weighed 104 pounds . I looked terrible like a walking Skelton , hospital food sucks ! I have photos of myself
when I got home I look at them today I look truly like the walking dead . One thing that surprised me my attorney told me my seatbelt buckle did not hold it broke 😳 They should never do that if it had held my face and head would have not been hit so hard . The impact was so hard the buckle just broke it came apart 🤷🏻

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and LittleBoyCuddles
Scarpa hiking boots... Theyre soo comfy!!!!...and completely lacking in littleness

Reactions: mightytoddler
Here are some of my favourite shoes, which I think have a certain “little” something, and I wear them all without socks. I’m especially fond of the Rocket Dog ones in the bottom right.

@Littlebabybecca I like the toe post sandals, I have a pair I like to sleep in. I don’t like flip flops because I can’t walk in them without straining my feet.

I wear Ugg boots at home, because I love the wool between my toes, but I don’t wear them out and about.

Attachments

• EA00BB86-B526-4442-83FE-A6B1F9994206.jpeg
    EA00BB86-B526-4442-83FE-A6B1F9994206.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: mightytoddler
My Pikachu puma shoesIMG_4016_Original.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: mightytoddler, LittleAndAlone, Diaperboy27 and 1 other person
1686060744711.png
1686060800797.png
1686061239814.png
1686061398123.png
1686061424309.png
1686061639681.png
1686062115022.png
These look cute.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mightytoddler, LittleAndAlone and sissybaby34
Chucks.

I wear them about 300 days a year. I got married in Chucks. When they fall apart I walk into a store, exchange one pair for a new one, put on the new ones, give them the old ones, and walk out.

Also super into Vans.

IMG_6668.jpeg
I have these in grey on right now I’d show them but their wore out

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed

Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles
SparkleBunny said:
My butterfly shoes.
I want to see! They sound so cute!

Reactions: PaddedRita and mightytoddler
I wear my pink converse or decorated crocs to work

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, mightytoddler and Jorelaxed
I like wearing my green high tops when I'm not in work boots :)
DBabygirl2 said:
I wear my pink converse or decorated crocs to work
N

BigTykes said:
The rest feel like the classic adult design with a childish print and to me don’t feel like what a young boy or girl would wear. These care bear ones would be cute for a girl though! Too much “little” or “abdl” stuff just isn’t very authentic and I always find it frustrating. As I say the exception are these trainers, only thing to make them better would be flashing lights…

Reactions: MarshallfromPawPatrol
Oh and the bunny slippers with the bow are cute too!

Those would be my Cody James work boots.

Attachments

• 20230608_215203.jpg
    20230608_215203.jpg
    872.6 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: CrazySmoker, Diaperboy27 and mightytoddler
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
View attachment 110635
I have these in grey on right now I’d show them but their wore out
nice shoes!, i am going to get a similar design from Skechers, I think they are called D'Lites womens size 12

Reactions: Diaperboy27
mightytoddler said:
You wear what feels right inside your heart and feels good on your feet . I like them very much 😋😊
I spend a good part of the day barefoot or occasionally in slippers. When I was still working as an engineer I was required to wear steel toe boots and the Red Wing 12” boots that I initially had were 600 volt electrical certified with steel toes and carbon fiber shank protection. They were so heavy that I replaced them with a pair of low top lace up steel toe shoes. After I went on disability, 18 years ago, those Red Wings sat around and their soles completely disintegrated and fell apart within a couple of years. After guilting Red Wing’s service manager into replacing them I’ve been using the new pair for my motorcycle boots. Then I bought a pair of 10” boots from Amazon for daily wear that have been a good boot so far. New Balance walking shoes are my other choice but my feet are liking the barefoot approach to life so I let my feet breathe any time they can.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diaperboy27 and mightytoddler
Back