What’s your favorite everyday shoes

I wear regular Uggs, the classic ones like womens, They are identical, they are soooooo comfy, love my Uggs and Bearpaws boots

I have a pair of doc martens that I wear in winter. But I have like 20 pairs of regular shoes. I have a pair of sparkly silver flats, sparkly blue tennis, sparkly silver tennis shoes, pink shoes, purple shoes, sparkly pink......I only wear really bright colors and things that glitter so I need matching shoes

Attachments

• IMG_20240419_213517_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240419_213517_HDR.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Definitely the Lego shoes for the foreseeable future. Id been shopping for shoes and finding colorful kids style shoes in larger mens sizes is impossible. Was starting to panic about what I'd have for shoes when mine wore out, as they havent been restocked in a while. I finally managed to hoard 2 more pairs in my size new and under original retail prices.

1000011684.jpg

Haven't decided if I want to wear these outside or not. Maybe if they get restocked and I can get another pair. For now they will be indoor conventions and ABDL events only. I'm not too sure about wearing something that says "super baby" in public though since I'm more of a little/middle and going more for a older school boy look anyway. 🤣 The Lego ones go perfectly with my bright red green blue yellow orange purple Pokemon, Zelda, and Super Mario World shirts with color block letters.

1000011685.jpg

Last edited:
DreamyDoodleBug said:
i need to clean these up, but I love these shoes. Very comfortable, plus works great with my usual style out of the house
Don't clean them up!! If you do they totally loose their character, and you being macho in them!

1713831812638.png
I just purchased these boots. Now my little space is complete 🤍

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 80397
My first birthday with my new family I got black crocks gifted to me. Although I have all the little trinkets on them missing I intend to buy more! <3 But my black crocks are simple and easy and I dont have to worry about lacing up like an adult because THATS BOARING

Reactions: Diaperboy27
doublepadded said:
View attachment 134742
I just purchased these boots. Now my little space is complete 🤍
Holy smokes where do I get these they look korean (*Based off the triple height*) So cuuuuuuteeeeeee

BrandonLittlebun said:
My first birthday with my new family I got black crocks gifted to me. Although I have all the little trinkets on them missing I intend to buy more! <3 But my black crocks are simple and easy and I dont have to worry about lacing up like an adult because THATS BOARING
Then you must hate any hightops with laces, right?

• Love
BrandonLittlebun said:
Holy smokes where do I get these they look korean (*Based off the triple height*) So cuuuuuuteeeeeee
They are from Ugg, they are also expensive as they are novelty items

I've looked around, there's a few left in the US, none here in Canada - none in the EU (I'm not 100% sure), some in Asia and some in Australia.

• Love
eu38foot said:
Then you must hate any hightops with laces, right?
Well not ANY but I certainly do enjoy some shoes in different styles depending on my mood especially raver shoes (I have a pair) and korean style shoes.
doublepadded said:
They are from Ugg, they are also expensive as they are novelty items

I've looked around, there's a few left in the US, none here in Canada - none in the EU (I'm not 100% sure), some in Asia and some in Australia.
Thankie for this information! I shall do research! <3

• Love
Reactions: doublepadded
I have been on the hunt for some colorful shoes for years. All mens shoes in the US seem to be black or brown and extremely boring. I miss the days of color (80's 90's)!!! I always was jealous of kids shoes because they look so cool. In the past few months I have bought several, hard to find, colorful mens shoes and have been rocking them everyday. I cannot tell you how many people stop, stare, and they say "nice shoes!!". I am tired of bland, forest colors (and I love forest colors). Here are the shoes I've collected and have be enjoying:

71GKZDUiwCL._AC_SX695_.jpg
819jw0Rjs-S._AC_SX695_.jpg
818tvkZIiPL._AC_SX695_.jpg
61nub7ReROL._AC_SY695_.jpg
61+gdkgYfIL._AC_SY695_.jpg

Back