What's your cutest littlespace outfit?

griphixx

Tiny lmao
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
What is the cutest littlespace outfit that you have? There are so many adorable outfit ideas, but I'm interested as to what adorabe outfits people actually wear. I myself (along with diapers that I mentioned in my last thread) bought some pink thigh highs, a paci, and a super duper soft pink and white hoodie that my friend bought me for christmas. What about you guys tho?

I have a cute romper with wales and whatnot in a baby-ish pattern. It even has snaps on the bottom for diaper changing convenience. I just bought a pair of shortalls I'm excited about. When I get back home from vacation I'll try them (in the mean time an abdl friend picked up the package off of my porch for me). I'll to combine them with a Peekabu hat. :D

• Love
Reactions: griphixx
whosevolving said:
I have a cute romper with wales and whatnot in a baby-ish pattern. It even has snaps on the bottom for diaper changing convenience. I just bought a pair of shortalls I'm excited about. When I get back home from vacation I'll try them (in the mean time an abdl friend picked up the package off of my porch for me). I'll to combine them with a Peekabu hat. :D
There are peekABU hats??

I don’t have any designated little space outfits per se but I’m definitely working on one lol. I want to get the LFB “baby” overalls and pair it with my Diapers Are Magic onesie (and of course a diaper) I think that would be cute, comfy, and even something I could wear out

• Love
My usual attire is a littleforbig magical girl onesie mint greenish blue and a lavender plain adult pacifier and abuniverse littlepawz

Reactions: LilxFawn and griphixx
Still shopping for a onesie. I'm stupidly particular about prints and such, so these things take me forever. Until I have one, it's a t-shirt and a diaper. Not especially "cute," but... 🤷

Though never done the little space thing. My favorite is my tiger striped pink and white PJ-onsie.

20191210_191346.jpgabu onesie, space penguins!

my dinosaur onesie.

I have the RWBY Pj's from roosterteeth lol not really babyish but I feel a bit little in them

• Love
My favorite to where is probably my pink and black tutu onesie from lilkink boutique cuz it's my fav colors and matches the paws, ears, and leash I have for pup stuff. I just ordered some super cute shortfalls from onesiesdownunder though that I'm sure will make it far up on the favorite littlespace outfits.

Back