What's on your Christmas Wish List?

18 is objectively the best age. Your parents let you keep living in their house, no taxes (yet), and your parents still buy 60% of all Christmas presents. Anyways, literally just £500 of gaming stuff. But I'm going down to the US to see relatives, and family is exponentially more important than presents.

Last edited:
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
If I lived in an ideal world, I'd ask my parents for a case of the new Puppers. Of course, we don't live in an ideal world, otherwise PV would equal nRT

• Sad
ILuvDiapers said:
Who's her?
I guess I forgot to add that , Hmm 🤔.
First would be my wife.

ILuvDiapers said:
Yes, that sounds like a living hell for your GF right now, and understandably a very worrying time for both of you. 🤞Fingers crossed for you that the operation is a success, and you can both move on from what sounds like a really heavy time.

I also hope that your boy's can have a better Christmas this time round. Wishing you all best wishes, and hope everything goes to plan and free from issues. 🫂
Thanks for your response and for the well wishes they're much appreciated 🫂

I don't want anything for Christmas, I basically have everything that I want. If I want something I just buy it there's no need for Christmas etc.

• Thinking
Let’s see, I would love some new silky baby dolls to sleep in, breast and butt implants, thongs and more lingerie of course lol! And definitely more adult toys! Not too big of a WISHLIST! i can dream lol

• Haha
Jinks said:
I don't want anything for Christmas, I basically have everything that I want. If I want something I just buy it there's no need for Christmas etc.
That's fair enough, not sure i share your view about there being no need for Christmas.

ILuvDiapers said:
That's fair enough, not sure i share your view about there being no need for Christmas.
WHAT? No need for Christmas. Christmas is the best time of the year. Well, I do kinda understand your working and earning money you can go out and buy what you want or need. But you at least need to go out and decorate for Christmas.

chamberpot said:
My wish list is really easy.. I wish it we January 2 already and all this holiday stuff was over already
Agreed! 100%! A false holiday where people who hate each other are supposed to pretend they love each other and buy each other useless gifts to make the rich richer.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: chamberpot and ILuvDiapers
robux
:ROFLMAO:

I asked Santa for a new computer. Need one so badly.

Booze

• Haha
Nam Repaid said:
Agreed! 100%! A false holiday where people who hate each other are supposed to pretend they love each other and buy each other useless gifts to make the rich richer.
That's quite a bleak view, but you are entitled to your opinion. I love Christmas, especially if it snows, and turns the landscape into a pristine white winter wonderland. It is true, that not everyone shares an enthusiasm for Christmas. Fair enough, i love it, love it, love it. (y):giggle:

I don't hate any of my family, or anyone for that matter. I might not always agree with them, but i don't hate them.

Reactions: gerry69
On my christmas wish lis for everybody on here to have a very merry christmas I love and enjoy reading all the post is often as I can On here .

• Love
Reactions: LittleSpaceLion, gerry69 and ILuvDiapers
ILuvDiapers said:
:oops: Oh dear, not a fan of Christmas then 😔. I love Christmas very much, good food, catching up with people i haven't seen in a while, exchanging presents. All good fun. :giggle:
It’s not that I don’t like Christmas it just gets tougher because you still have to do regular life stuff on top of the holidays

Back