Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Just 30 day's left till Christmas Day! What's on your wish list? :unsure:

Reactions: LittleVampire and Sealander
My wish list is really easy.. I wish it we January 2 already and all this holiday stuff was over already

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: geka, Nam Repaid, gerry69 and 3 others
chamberpot said:
My wish list is really easy.. I wish it we January 2 already and all this holiday stuff was over already
:oops: Oh dear, not a fan of Christmas then 😔. I love Christmas very much, good food, catching up with people i haven't seen in a while, exchanging presents. All good fun. :giggle:

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I have all i need. Im looking forward to spending time with my family. And dinner.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Sealander and ILuvDiapers
BigAl1 said:
I have all i need. Im looking forward to spending time with my family. And dinner.
I'm always looking forward to dinner. Good food and good company.

As for me, it is nice to see family. I don't have much of a wishlist since I tend to purchase for myself what I need anyway. I'm sure I'll get some knick knacks from family which will contribute to the perpetual cluttering of my apartment.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, ILuvDiapers and BigAl2
Sealander said:
I'm always looking forward to dinner. Good food and good company.

As for me, it is nice to see family. I don't have much of a wishlist since I tend to purchase for myself what I need anyway. I'm sure I'll get some knick knacks from family which will contribute to the perpetual cluttering of my apartment.
Fair enough, it's not so much the size of the gift or its value. I just love opening presents! :giggle:

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Sealander
Nothing on a wish list here.
We are currently building a new home and we are reserving any cash for things we'll need once we move in. 2 of the major things right off will be window treatments and hydroseeding. Those will cost in the upper range of 10k with hydoseeding taking a majority of that.
We are just buying for our son, daughter-in-law and grandson this year.

• Thinking
Reactions: Kirisin, Seasonedcitizen and ILuvDiapers
I’m a simple girl. A few Lego sets, a dinosaur hoodie/blanket, and a new pair of boots.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and ILuvDiapers
Nowididit said:
Nothing on a wish list here.
We are currently building a new home and we are reserving any cash for things we'll need once we move in. 2 of the major things right off will be window treatments and hydroseeding. Those will cost in the upper range of 10k with hydoseeding taking a majority of that.
We are just buying for our son, daughter-in-law and grandson this year.
Hydroseeding? The garden/lawn? :unsure: Sounds like a big expense. Aren't the windows pre treated if they are new? I'm guessing you are referring to wooden frames? 🤷‍♂️

Not sure new builds homes in the UK use wooden frame windows anymore, they tend to be fitted with UPVC double glazed windows, but i think it is more to do with energy efficiency, than anything else. I guess it depends on where in the world you live, and on personal choice too.

ChozoDragon said:
I’m a simple girl. A few Lego sets, a dinosaur hoodie/blanket, and a new pair of boots.
Nice. (y):giggle: I love Lego sets, you can build amazing things! Dino hoodie or blanket too. :love:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleVampire
ILuvDiapers said:
Hydroseeding? The garden/lawn? :unsure: Sounds like a big expense. Aren't the windows pre treated if they are new? I'm guessing you are referring to wooden frames? 🤷‍♂️

Not sure new builds homes in the UK use wooden frame windows anymore, they tend to be fitted with UPVC double glazed windows, but i think it is more to do with energy efficiency, than anything else. I guess it depends on where in the world you live, and on personal choice too.
Window treatments meaning interior blinds or shades. We call them window treatments here in the states. I'm figuring about $3k for 16 windows and a sliding glass door.
Hydroseeding is a process of covering prepared ground stripped down to just topsoil with a slurry of grass seed, fertilizer and weed prevention. I got about an acre to cover and depending on the slurry type it can cost about $6k-$10k.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
An apron! I keep spilling things on my clothes when I cook. 😹
What's on yours?

• Haha
LittleSpaceLion said:
An apron! I keep spilling things on my clothes when I cook. 😹
What's on yours?
A butler to make and serve all my meals! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: LittleSpaceLion and littlemoosey
I wish, I am so tired of cooking. I spend way too much money eating out.

Diapers , diapers, diapers and forced usage of them with her changing me .

• Thinking
stinkape said:
Diapers , diapers, diapers and forced usage of them with her changing me .
Who's her?

Christmas I don't want much. I want to be home for Christmas. Maybe a new 49ers hat. Where in the middle of major repairs and a bankruptcy fixed the power, fixed well pump, fixed the frost free. Still need to fix Septic Tank. Need new siding and new windows. A new hat would be plenty.

The only 2 things I want this year is:

1) My GF to fully recover from having 2 spinal disc replacements - which will happen on Dec 1 - so she can be without pain for the first time in almost 6 months and can celebrate christmas with her family.

This is her 2nd spinal surgery in less than a year. This past Jan she had a spinal cyst remove from her lumbar section of her spinal cord. It took her 2 months to recover from that and now she's gotta get 3 cervical discs replaced, however, the FDA will only approve of 2 at a time so she'll probably have to get the 3rd done in a few months.

2) My boys (17 & 14) to enjoy their time with their mom this year (I have physical custody) because 2 years ago when it was her christmas it was kind of a shitshow.

• Sad
Kirisin said:
Christmas I don't want much. I want to be home for Christmas. Maybe a new 49ers hat. Where in the middle of major repairs and a bankruptcy fixed the power, fixed well pump, fixed the frost free. Still need to fix Septic Tank. Need new siding and new windows. A new hat would be plenty.
😲 Wow! Seems you have a lot going on right now. I hope you succeed in getting the remaining things fixed. I also hope you get your new 49ers hat. Wish you well with your ongoing repairs.

Reactions: Kirisin
Britnee said:
The only 2 things I want this year is:

1) My GF to fully recover from having 2 spinal disc replacements - which will happen on Dec 1 - so she can be without pain for the first time in almost 6 months and can celebrate christmas with her family.

This is her 2nd spinal surgery in less than a year. This past Jan she had a spinal cyst remove from her lumbar section of her spinal cord. It took her 2 months to recover from that and now she's gotta get 3 cervical discs replaced, however, the FDA will only approve of 2 at a time so she'll probably have to get the 3rd done in a few months.

2) My boys (17 & 14) to enjoy their time with their mom this year (I have physical custody) because 2 years ago when it was her christmas it was kind of a shitshow.
Yes, that sounds like a living hell for your GF right now, and understandably a very worrying time for both of you. 🤞Fingers crossed for you that the operation is a success, and you can both move on from what sounds like a really heavy time.

I also hope that your boy's can have a better Christmas this time round. Wishing you all best wishes, and hope everything goes to plan and free from issues. 🫂

Last edited:
Reactions: Britnee
Back