What’s it feel like?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
To all those who are incontinent and ABDL how do you feel about your medical problem? When you have to pee do you feel anything or nothing? Do you try to make it to a bathroom or don’t care and use your diaper? Also those who can’t poop normally is it like farting and poop is coming out? I’m just a little curious that’s all.

I gave up worrying about it years ago. I just use my nappies and pee uncontrollably day and night.

I have IBS, and when I have accidents (which isn't all the time) it feels like I'm losing a battle with my sphincter muscles. I'll try to keep them clenched as hard as I can while I make it to a bathroom, but during those moments, the muscles contracting to get the stool out are stronger than the ones trying to keep it in, and everything comes out regardless of where I am.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95 and legojoker88
Autiesaurus said:
I have IBS, and when I have accidents (which isn't all the time) it feels like I'm losing a battle with my sphincter muscles. I'll try to keep them clenched as hard as I can while I make it to a bathroom, but during those moments, the muscles contracting to get the stool out are stronger than the ones trying to keep it in, and everything comes out regardless of where I am.
Thank you. I learned a little more about IBS today.

Reactions: Autiesaurus
You may have curious questions about what we experience but this is the IC forum. Consider this when you make posts.

I don't know if I have IBS or gluten intolerance (or both), but I can't stop myself when I need to go, happens a couple of times a month. The only real downside is the cleanup. I usually feel better afterwards because the pressure in my abdomen is gone.
If I hadn't lost bladder control from diabetes and neuropathy, I'd still wear 24/7 to protect from bowel accidents; I also hate male underwear, not sure why, but I do.

Reactions: legojoker88
I'm on the urinary side of things. Personally I don't enjoy having a medical problem, but there are a hell of a lot worse things that one can have compared to having a stubborn bladder, if I was forced to choose a medical issue probably would be the way to go since it can be managed just like wearing glasses or contacts. My issues happen at night, and considering I've been single for a long time, I've given up being self conscious; bit of music, bit of booze, then slip on a diaper and get some Z's. Day time I have urge issues, those are not fun but I'm not to where I feel like I need to be wearing during the day (most the time). When I lose control, if I am awake enough, I will notice the steam gently coming out, but I also feel my diaper swelling up. At night I don't worry and I have my diaper on for a reason but if I am awake enough I will get up to use the bathroom, during the day I do my best to make it to a bathroom. I also know that I have certain triggers with food and drink, unfortunately they tend to be my favorite things so I'd rather enjoy myself knowing that I have a pragmatic solution vs being miserable and bland in hopes of dry sheets

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeke and legojoker88
I honestly don't know I am going until I feel it in my diaper both bowel and urine. Sometime I hate it. But I just tell my self it is who I am and just deal with it

Reactions: Zeke and johnsdiaper
Autiesaurus said:
I couldn't have explained it any better than that. Oh, to be able to hold it again would be amazing. I unfortunately am at almost total control loss. The only time I am not padded in some way is when I am at home within 30ft of the toilet, and sometimes that has failed me.

Autiesaurus said:
described my bowel perfectly the days I get it. Maybe once a week or so for me. But it also describes my bladder a lot most every day. I have IC and it is very painful lots of bladder spasms and burning. If you ever had a bad infection I feel like that a whole lot but with zero infection. I use to try and hold my bladder but not anymore. Now I could never hold it. Sometimes I will feel the wet before the pain and every now and again It will lighten up but I have it a lot. I will fight the bitter end trying to hold on to bowel control. Nothing irritates me more. I have got changing down butI just not a fan of #2.

Reactions: hoimi and legojoker88
Autiesaurus said:
I have IBS. It doesn't act up often but when it does look out! Usually I can make it to the restroom before I lose the battle but there has been times where I just didn't fight and just let it go.

ChristianDiaperLover said:
To all those who are incontinent and ABDL how do you feel about your medical problem? When you have to pee do you feel anything or nothing? Do you try to make it to a bathroom or don’t care and use your diaper? Also those who can’t poop normally is it like farting and poop is coming out? I’m just a little curious that’s all.
It's okay to be curious. Better to ask a curious question, than to make stupid assumptions. That's just me. Non IC people can post here, as long as they're respectful.

The first thing I'll tell you, is you're going to get different answers to your questions from everyone who post here. Literally everyone is different. Second thing you should know is, what an ic person feels, as far as sensations go, can depend on which form of IC that person has, or which forms have mingled to make that person's IC, specifically.

Functional IC, is when everything is fine, but there's something in the person's way. It could be, to give a real example I heard, the five year old, who everyone knows is Deaf, but no one can see that his prematurity also left attentional issues, and cognitive impairment.

For me, there is some Functional IC, because of CP.

Stress IC is the laugh and leak, or the puke and pee, or when someone leaks because they dared to move the wrong way. I've had a bit of this one too. I feel these, sometimes, it's mixed with enough urge, that it's so quick and strong, I can't do anything about it, and other times, when I'm weak and sick, it's like a fluttery feeling, I can't get a grip on, but not pain. Usually, these voids are small, because I can, after a delay, gain a grip. It's always because I moved wrong.

Urge IC is my big one. Imagine your first clue, felt like a Normie's last warning. Yeah, ouch! The CP causes more than just a functional impairment.

Overflow Usually starts as urgency, coupled with retention, which can be nasty. This one is weird. In order to have urgency, the bladder need to be able to contract, but if it gets overstretched, it loses its snap back, and the person doesn't feel anything at all, sometimes. What's weird, is it'll empty til it's only full to normal capacity, and then be too tired to finish emptying. Danger!

I have a blend of a little of everything, but it's all because of the CP.

The thing I wish everyone understood, is IC is either hecking painful, or the body gets up to shenanigans, without the person knowing about it. That's heartbreaking. Or if they know about it, they still can't stop it. Un-fun. Very un-fun.

Last edited:
Most times I don't have any warning that I need to pee and sometimes I know it's time to go. I actually really enjoy peeing my diaper so I pretty much never try to get to the bathroom I'd rather use my diaper. I've been medically incontinent for many years now and a bed wetter almost all my life and needing diapers is not a hindrance for me but something I enjoy.

Reactions: JayBDL
Back