What your favorite racing / driving game?

I don't play racing games that much, but the last one I played a lot was Colin McRae: DiRT 3, which was pretty fun. I haven't played DiRT 4 yet, but I heard it's a decent sequel. I also used to be an avid fan of the Midnight Club series, played the first one on PS2, right to the last one: Midnight Club: LA. It makes me sad that Rockstar has basically abandoned the Midnight Club series.

Assetto Corsa/Competizione, rFactor, Raceroom, and a few more.
I would add iRacing, but with their prices, i could race a real car : )

I liked Need for Speed Most Wanted.

Forza Horizon 4 and 5

PichuCubJacob said:
Can’t go wrong with Mario Kart for arcadey racing games. I also liked Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing!
This and I found a sort of kart-racing game called Blur. It is good.

I'm taking the old dusty trail here and showing love for my all time favorite racing game: ATV Offroad Fury 4. I always loved dirt bike & ATV racing games, and this one combined everything into one big race event called P2P races. Quads, bikes, trophy trucks and buggies all racing to the finish at the same time like the Baja 1000 (my favorite race in the world). Dust to glory baby.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Diddy Kong Racing and Mario Kart 64 are my favorites. Need for Speed: Most Wanted is also a great.

Mickey's Speedway USA

A local McDonald's had a Nintendo setup with Donkey Kong racing on one and Mickey's on the other.

Couldn't get into Donkey Kong but I played the heck out of Mickey's Speedway

Ridge Racer was amazing back in the day, especially in arcades when you could ride the physical bike for controls.

NFS hot pursuit and most wanted were really enjoyable.
Dirt 3 was addictive in its own way.
Wreckfest also had its own unique catch.
Can’t go past mario cart for multiplayer.

4x4 Evo 2 on the computer (older game).
Excite Truck on the Wii.

Never have gotten much into racing games but I've put a lot of hours into both ETS2 and ATS for truck simulator games.

Hard to believe I forgot to mention it in my earlier post but BeamNG.drive is really fun too. The destruction physics are really cool!

Hark, did someone mention Sonic? Mine has to be Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart. Far and away my all-time favourite mascot kart racer so far. The way it plays is actually quite nuanced and technical (Many guides exist breaking down the game to, like, a molecular structure almost). Amazing how something built off of a Sonic mod built off of the DOOM engine can stand on its own, hopefully the sequel/second version can hold even a slight candle to the fun I had with the first installment

Back