What your favorite racing / driving game?

EvilNeuro

Eliv
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Mine is Aestto cords followed closely by forza.
Anyone else play forza ALOT? Wanna make a Abdl racing club on fh5?

Last edited:
Reactions: Poopygamer
I play Forza pretty often. Super excited for the hot wheels expansion coming soon.

Poopygamer said:
I play Forza pretty often. Super excited for the hot wheels expansion coming soon.
gives me fh3 memories

I do like NASCAR games, (NASCAR Kart Racing, NASCAR Heat, and when I was a kid NASCAR Thunder 2003!)

PichuCubJacob said:
I do like NASCAR games, (NASCAR Kart Racing, NASCAR Heat, and when I was a kid NASCAR Thunder 2003!)
I played nascar 15’ VE a lot and nascar heat 2 a lot

Reactions: PichuCubJacob
I’m old school…… Grand Tturismo.

For realism it's forza for me I loved fh4 haha still need to play to play fh5. For an arcadey one it's Mario Kart and Burnout :D

ZeeBonezz said:
For realism it's forza for me I loved fh4 haha still need to play to play fh5. For an arcadey one it's Mario Kart and Burnout :D
Can’t go wrong with Mario Kart for arcadey racing games. I also liked Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing!

• Haha
Reactions: ZeeBonezz and abdlchristian12
PichuCubJacob said:
Can’t go wrong with Mario Kart for arcadey racing games. I also liked Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing!
I forgot about Sonic! xD Yeah that one was really fun!

I love the old school nascar games

Back when I used to game I was obsessed with "twisted metal" my friend and I would get stoned and play it for hours 😁

Reactions: TheGazelle
ZeeBonezz said:
Fh5 is pretty good ngl

Driver & Toca touring car where the best driving games for me, Wreakfest is ok

PichuCubJacob said:
That’s funny one of my first racing games was nascar thunder 2003 for the GameCube. From there I got Mario cart and NFS underground 2 and Carbon. All of them were great games I’d have a hard time picking a favorite

Mario Kart 64 and Wipeout on the original PlayStation

Reactions: PichuCubJacob and Alwaystired81
Forza, Gran Turismo, Mario Kart

Reactions: EvilNeuro and PichuCubJacob
Forza, first and foremost, some Maybe need for speed NASCAR when bored, classic burnout

I loved forza horizon 4. Played the hell out of the crew. Now I'm onto forza horizons 5. The one game I've still kept from childhood is the original need for speed most wanted. Only enough uts the only disk from my game binder that will play on my modern pc.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LunarGazer
Not sure if this counts but Mario Kart. I know that it's basic but my body likes what it likes. An obscure choice but I also like a game called Blur and Flatout.

Last edited:
I generally do not like playing racing games that much now-a-days, however my most favorite judging by how often I played in the past ...
Diddykong Racing ( N64 )
Mario Kart ( N64 )
Monster Truck Madness & Motocross Madness ( Windows 98 )
TrackMania - Nations Forever ( Windows 10 )

• Love
Reactions: Jonnythepony
Back