What was your wierd situation in dipers?

SummerInDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Mine was a few years ago. So i was in tQ arms was also broken as I mencioned before. I also had to wear a diaper 24/7 for a few months, that strengthened me as a dl becouse before I also wore diapers but never 24/7. Tldr I kinda looked like the girl in the pictures but my casts were reverse(on difrent sides than hers). This was a preety new expirince. It also made me feel totally like a baby sometimes (normaly I'm not an adult baby but it was some sort of coping mechanism I guess), as I was lying in bed in a thick medical diaper wearing wearing an oversized shirt and a short skirt as anything else was not able to fit over my casts. I was just lying there feeling so litle as I was not able to do almost anything for myself and my diaper was totally uncovered do to my skirt and my leg being raised in traction so I felt totally as a baby. One thing also made me feal as a total baby was that when my girlfriend wouuld come to the hospital she would draw cute flowers, vines, unicorns on my casts and sometimes diapers(it looked again similar to the girls in the pictures but mine where way cuter in my opinion) it was so cute and lovely from her. In total I spent 2 months I the casts and I was wearing diapers 24/7 for another 2 months. Feel free to wright your stories in the coments and share them with others.
Love
-Summer

Attachments

• PSX_20231116_235525.jpg
    PSX_20231116_235525.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 120
  • PSX_20231116_235541.jpg
    PSX_20231116_235541.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: Babycockney and LiddleBigBoy
I had a cast on my leg like that when I was 4 due to a surgery. I was still bedwetting at the time so I was definitely diapered at night, but I can't remember what I was in during the day. I do remember I couldn't do crutches so I was in a wheelchair for a lot of the time. Bathroom was up on the second floor too so I'm not sure how Mom managed it.

I do remember the hospital rolling a cart of diapers into the room for me though. I can't remember how many nights i was there - I think only two.

After my revision hip surgery I really couldn't get around in a normal fashion. So this was gonna be the first time of me being diaper changed by my wife! Yikes! 💩

Prior to this, it was either hospital staff (ok, no big deal) or myself that did the changing. But now, it was my family and it was personal; now my poor wife was gonna do the changing. This new situation was challenging (actually worse than *challenging*; can't think of a good word right now, but think explicatives ... ). OMG, my wife is gonna take off my old/soiled diaper and put on a new diaper on me! WTH! This is what she did for our little boys. I was a mental reck at this point. (silly now, but then ...).

Of course, she was great; I was trying to keep an ounce of dignity/pride but ... whatever ... Thankfully, she made it lighthearted; joked; laughed. etc. Because otherwise, I think I really would have *died*.

Obviously I am *WAY* past that now. I can look back and laugh (so can she thank God!). At this point, diapers are a tool to get me/us to the next step.

Reactions: Crinkleboy, ucfguy475, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
I had sinus surgery and it was very hard to get comfortable in bed. My idea was to put on a diaper, so IF I did manage to fall asleep, I wouldn't have to get up and find that sweet spot again.

Unfortunately while brushing my teeth before bedtime, I passed out and smacked my face on the sink. I was taken straight to the emergency room with just a white shirt and some very thin shorts covering the diaper.

• Wow
Reactions: wetaccident, AttilaThePun, JustMe and 1 other person
How often do you wear now? Thank you for taking the time to tell your story. ☺️ It must've been a difficult time for you.

Back