What was your first exposure to abdl community

steviebaby4 said:
I guess I was just looking at the 'baby' part of it and not the show itself. I have not seen the episode again, but maybe now I have more details, I will look for it on the internet to see it again.
The research they did on the subject matter was horrendously poor: the entire evidence of this fact was captured in the discourse between actors William Peterson and Edie McClurg regarding "a drinker or a stinker" all the way to the unproven, idiotic, obviously Freudian misguided declaration typically based on Mommy...the AB being unable to love anyone other than mother or not having a mother to love. That's what they push-pinned up on the storyboard for their well-entertained, poorly-educated viewers to view. And those viewers took it all in at face value...and swallowed it whole.

They might as well have said the research on the subject was done by a producer's 2nd nephew after a toad-licking incident. That's about all it distills down to. Nobody in the AB/DL community was consulted...it shows. Nephew Skippy just made it up as he rolled along.

Meh, let 'em go to Fiji. I'll take diapers anyday.

Reactions: Deleted member 60285
BobbiSueEllen said:
That would be CSI: Las Vegas, Season 5, Episode 15: "King Baby". 🤔
I was gonna say the same as you, funny how we remember the show and episode LOL.

Reactions: Deleted member 60285 and BobbiSueEllen
Back in 1996 was when I first started using the internet. I keyed 'diapers' into a search engine and came across a site called "The Adult Baby Zone". I was shocked to find that there were others like me!

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
When i wet myself for the first time i looked on the internet for help and realized that the community for ABDL is much bigger than the one for incontinent people, at least it seems this way, or the ABDL community is just more communicative. ;)

I was not "shocked" about that in any way, but wanted to separate myself as far as possible from the fetish community in the beginning.

After some month i realized that, when i want to find people who can help me to find the right products, i need the DL. My incontinence i not just some dribbling or small amounts when sneezing, but a complete bladder emptying. That is not that common in the incontinent-only-forums, so i tried a look for DL-sites and ended up here.

I got much more support than i ever expected - and for the rest: "Everbody shall do what he likes best." free after Frederic the Great, King of Prussia. ;)

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Back