What was your first abdl diaper??

littledreamers333 said:
never tried tykables yet
They are very comfortable to be honest I was in medical diapers before but one day I saw the cammy tykable and try now that my main diapers. Comfortable very high capacity

Rearz Seduction black colored

Was not horrible but was not the greatest of hits also

Reactions: Neroforte
PlastiBrain said:
Rearz Seduction black colored

Was not horrible but was not the greatest of hits also
Need to try this

I think it was probably Crinklz (which are still a favorite). I'd been ordering from Northshore already and as I already trusted their shipping and discreetness and they had them in stock I thought it would be worth a try after reading about them somewhere. Been hooked since!

Reactions: littledreamers333 and Neroforte
Tykables overnights were my first

Tykables waddlers.

Depending on the definition, it was either Betterdry / InControl Essential or Cloudrys, the Cloudrys are with prints, so i think that is a first.

Not a real ABDL diaper but the very first medical diaper with ABDL absorbency I wore in my teenhood: Ultra Attends briefs with micropore liner, 4 canary yellow wetness indicators and crinkly baby blue plastic backing.

attends diapers.jpg

Prevail were my first

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231105-104057.png
    Screenshot_20231105-104057.png
    382.1 KB · Views: 0
I am not 100% sure, but I am pretty sure my first ABDL diaspers were ABU Space - I've always loved they were blue (rather than white) and the space theme sort of goes with my general geekiness, lol

I cant reach any abdl diapers in my country :(

Back