What was your first abdl diaper??

vulpix97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Mine were abu cushies. At the time I didn't know about fluffing them so they were kinda awkward n bulky until they were broken in. A good diaper to start with, though 2 tapes can be more prone to leaking than 4 tapes and are kinda hard to get the fit just right.

Reactions: oldskool, Seabear and db80
My first abdl diaper was also abu. It was the PreSchool, cloth backed. I got a few sample packs at the same time. That was just the first one I put on. I also got some Peeks and Kiddos.

Reactions: vulpix97
Mine was also a sample pack of 9. Can't remember what the other 2 were tho..

Rearz Lil Monsters (one size too big of course)

• Haha
Reactions: Sealander, theancientmariner and vulpix97
Rearz lil monsters

Reactions: Sealander and vulpix97
Mine was a pack of these

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230126-193122~2.png
    Screenshot_20230126-193122~2.png
    410.9 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: vulpix97
I got sample packs of ABU peekABUs and little paws. Both of them were too big because I didn't measure my waist correctly and thought that it was 4" larger than it is.

I just got my first and they're the Dotty Diaper Pride designs. I really love them although I got a size too big. It's okay though, they're not MUCH bigger than my actual size. Rainbows and ponies though, my two favorite things. I couldn't not get them.

Since I wear cloth, mine were pre-fold gauze cloth diapers and plastic pants. But if I recall correctly, the plastic pants were the Carousel design, both in pink and blue.

For me it was from Little for Big I still use them often today. I’ve also tried some Tykeables and Abu peekaboo. But Little for Big were my first. I also got all my onesies and pacifiers from them via amazon.

Bambino Classico Age 2 decades ago

Reactions: TigerDL, MetalDan86, dbcl92 and 1 other person
Bambino Classico V1

Reactions: TigerDL, MetalDan86 and vulpix97
Rearz Barnyard for me.

Reactions: warmfeeling
LFB blue nursery.

Dragon64 said:
I got sample packs of ABU peekABUs and little paws. Both of them were too big because I didn't measure my waist correctly and thought that it was 4" larger than it is.
Yeah whenever you're not sure what your size is, just check ur jeans! Tho surprisingly not alot of people wear jeans.

foxkits said:
Mine was a pack of these
those are super cute! What are they?

Bambinos with B a b y spelled on the front

then then.. we'll I kinda can't afford ABUs😡 I tried them a absolutely loved them but woahh they come with a bank account attached to them. You want these that will be.. 🥺 100$👀💀.. jeez

Reactions: MetalDan86 and dbcl92
Cloth backed cushies circa 2014. I loved them in a way that words can't express. There's something just not the same with the current version, but as long as I have the Little kings I'm good.

Reactions: MeDisneyBaby and vulpix97
Stargazer93 said:
Cloth backed cushies circa 2014. I loved them in a way that words can't express. There's something just not the same with the current version, but as long as I have the Little kings I'm good.
Wasn't aware they had cloth backed cushies prior to the current ones! Interesting..

Back