What was the last movie you saw in a theater before the coronavirus pandemic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cottontail said:
Sonic the Hedgehog, I think. I've never been much of a moviegoer, and usually only go only once or twice a year. Even without the whole COVID thing, Sonic would still probably be the last movie I saw.

Exactly this!

1917. It is ironic that it was set in 1917, which was just before the Spanish flu pandemic started...

Reactions: Lyokodl
Last one I saw in theaters was IT 2. Was not bad. My kids and wife also enjoyed it. I honestly wish they made the movies rated R instead of pg13. The book is definitely rated R. I guess the appeal of a wider audience won the movie creators over.

1917 and Knives Out

Pretty sure it was Birds of Prey.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Sonic The Hedgehog. Hard to believe I haven't returned to the theaters sense seeing it. Really do miss it.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and Lyokodl
GoodniteLover219 said:
Sonic The Hedgehog. Hard to believe I haven't returned to the theaters sense seeing it. Really do miss it.
Same movie!

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
uhhhhh..... hmm.... I haven't been to a movie in a long while. I can't even remember. It may have been over five years now? I don't think the theater I went to is even open anymore... 🙀 Movies are becoming way too expensive to sit in a seat and look at a giant screen. But I'd maybe like to go see something in a year or two, when the pandemic is "over".... simply because it has been soooooo long.

Last edited:
I went to go see Sonic the Hedgehog.
I thought it was a great movie.
I hate it that theaters are still closed.. for a flu. Its saddening.

Bad Boys III

Parasite! Brilliant

Sonic The hedgehog

The Rise of Skywalker

I literally cannot remember.

Might have been Black Panther. In fact, that sounds about right.

Years ago my town had a budget, "late run" theater, that would play movies after the major theaters had stopped and before the films were released on Blu-Ray. Holy crap was it AWESOME! 2$ to get in any day, 1$ to get in on Tuesdays. I was there every week!

Then the place went out of business and is now a parking lot.

I currently live about three blocks away from a four-screen theater that plays recent movies. Or at least, it used to, until Covid closed it down. I'm pretty sure its out of business and not coming back.

Sonic the Hedgehog was the last one I saw before all this frustration began.

I think mine was Joker (I'm 90% sure, the other 10% is on the Lion King remake). Very good film and a personal favourite of mine.

I took my son to see 1917

My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising

Frozen 2 (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back