What video games do you play?

I exclusively play point-and-click adventure games. Most people are likely familiar with classic '90s titles like 'Myst' and 'Monkey Island', but the genre has prolifically persisted since then and I'm constantly buying new and old titles on GOG. They've become a very positive coping mechanism for me.

Mostly Racing Games Forza Series I like NFS as well I also play Farm Simulator 19
Mine Craft And Call Of Duty And Battlefield

Though I already have it on Wii, I bought Skyward Sword on Switch. Now I can play one of my favorite Zeldas anywhere.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
Ha
archenemies32 said:
ELITE with a HOTAS is amazing.
Haven’t tried elite yet maybe i will when i put my flight simulator back together

Onesieman said:
Though I already have it on Wii, I bought Skyward Sword on Switch. Now I can play one of my favorite Zeldas anywhere.
I started out using the button controls with the joycons, and sometimes Link wouldnt swing his sword. Had some trouble fighting the Earth Temple boss.
Then for the third dungeon, I switched to my pro controller, Moldarach became a pushover with a button layout. Dug him up one time and 3 quick stabs and he's dead.
I could never do the music sidequest on pumpkin island on the Wii version. On Switch, nailed it on the first try.

Back