What video games are you guys playing?

Scifer555

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Currently I've been playing Animal Crossing, Doom, Skyrim, and Modern Warfare on PS4. It's definitely helping me get through the quarantine.

Reactions: RoamingHermit and Midwest82
I’ve been playing modern warfare quite a bit too, I’m not very good at it but my bf is teaching me!

Reactions: Midwest82 and Scifer555
Doom eternal when I can. I've played a total of an hour this month.

Reactions: Midwest82 and Scifer555
Half-Life: Alyx on my Oculus Quest (with optical-fibre Link cable to my PC).

Reactions: BigBlueBear, RoamingHermit, Midwest82 and 1 other person
Hey there. Currently have been playing Borderlands 3, GTA 5, fortnite, forza horizon 3&4, Tom Clancy ghost recon breakpoint & Division 2, state of decay 2, and Sims 4. I have Xbox.

Reactions: RoamingHermit, Scifer555 and Midwest82
Division 2 here lately.

Reactions: RoamingHermit and Scifer555
Other than plenty of phone games, played Borderlands 3 the other night for a while and planning on continuing today.

Reactions: Scifer555
I played Borderlands 3 four nights in a row last week and got a headache lol. I do enjoy the game though; currently level 14 and going through the story missions.

Reactions: Scifer555 and Midwest82
I've been playing the re-releases of Halo (Master Chief Collection) on my PC.

Reactions: Scifer555, Punku and Midwest82

Hooked on BLOCKDUCO

I've been playing a mix of Borderlands 3 and the rest of the series lately , also been playing Doom Eternal and Modernwarfare

Cid Myers Civ 6. Just got it during the PS4 sale. Not sure if I like it yet. I'm still partial to civ 5

F1 2019 and CTR most recently. Mainly into racing/car games

Depending on my mood (AKA how much I wanna adult 😋), its been FTL, Minecraft, and Animal Crossing

Well, Final Fantasy Remake just dropped and I played that for 12 hours in one day, though didn't play today)
I also, while waiting for the remake, played Minecraft, and the Jak and Dexter series (again)

Animal crossing, sims, minecraft, house flip

I’ve been playing Pokemon shield half way done already but you know what they say gotta catch them all.

boostergold said:
Cid Myers Civ 6. Just got it during the PS4 sale. Not sure if I like it yet. I'm still partial to civ 5
I just opened up civ 5 after years of ignoring it

angelicprince said:
Well, Final Fantasy Remake just dropped and I played that for 12 hours in one day
Hope you're enjoying it. I'd be further along in it if I wasn't competing for time on our PS4. I've logged 11 hours. Great game so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scifer555 and Fireheat
Back