What punishments did you get and why?

diaperedpadawan

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Tell us the story I will start.
Before we start just so you know I am roleplaying a toddler. I'm currently in big boy undies when this story starts. We had just been to the shops and we just got home and I got a new train toy which i was excited about so i ran straight to my room to open it but I realized I need mummies help to open it. So I went over to mummy and asked her to open it but she said that i have to try on the potty first if I want it open. I get angry at mum and storm away. I say I will just play with other stuff for now. It is not even 1 minute later when mum comes and checks on me and finds that I flooded my undies and it was all over the carpet. You could see that mum was angry see said in a stern voice what did i tell you i give hear the cheeky look and see said go to the bathroom while i clean this up i wait in the for 1 minute then i run out when she sees me out the after she cleaned it all up she got angry saying you getting a spanking after we clean you up. She gave me a quick shower. I hate showers and get angry at her cussing at her when she hears that the shower went off and she dried me quickly and dragged me to my room. At this point I know what was coming. See starts off by dragging me on her lap and giving me like 10 spanks with the hand then sees tells me that we must make sure that we don’t get any pee on the ground as I feel my red but. Then she grabs me and puts a full diaper on me. I scream but I am a big boy and she said clearly not. As I kept screaming she said do you want me to spank you more as i shut up. Once I was all diapered up she said time for the rest as gave me 30 more spanks over her lap on the thighs. As it hurts a lot she drags me over to the living room and tells me I have a 3 minute time out. See finished cleaning stuff up then came and gave me a big hug and said what do you said. As I say, softly sorry. The see said let's get your pyjamas on.

The punishments I got were so harsh I’m here in this website in the first place to recover from PTSD, none excreting related…

Back