What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

Still in my nighttime diaper. A wet Rearz Barnyard.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Reward and PaddedRita
Active maxi for the afternoon, one wetting.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Rita said:
Another Pink MagaMax this morning with an black diaper cover this morning
Love the pink.....

• Love
DLmikey said:
Not a lot of difference between them to be honest. The Ultima is thicker than the Maxi and on paper at least, it has a greater capacity. Like the Maxi, the Ultima swells considerably when I wet, but being a guy, the front and crotch can bulge considerably sometimes, so they are perhaps better in bed lying-down when there’s more chance of the wetness spreading towards the back. I also think there’s a very slightly increased feeling of wetness - which can be nice.

The tactile feeling of the Ultima is almost identical to the Maxi, with the same smooth outer. So generally, as it’s more discreet, the Maxi is my usual daytime nappy, with the Ulitma pretty much just used overnight. Not sure what others think?

As you said, ‘the perfect DL diaper’ - basically Pampers for grown-ups!

Back to the subject of the thread and I’m in boxer briefs at the moment but will be in a Maxi or Ultima for bed tonight! 😊
Thanks for the info :)

StrawberryPan said:
Wouldn't you like to know!!
Teasing. If a female: I'll change your diapers, even if messy. If male, sorry, you're on your own.

Frungie said:
Teasing. If a female: I'll change your diapers, even if messy. If male, sorry, you're on your own.
SEXIST!!! Lol

I've just already said what diapers I wear so many times here I'd feel like I'm shilling if I say it anymore lol

Tena Stylish Designs

I’ve not been very wet the last few nights, probably the hot weather, so tonight‘s nappy is Tena Active Maxi rather than my normal Ultima - still too hot for plastic pants.

tykables unicorn xx

Put on my very last LFB Blushing bay this morning 😪 With a pink Butterfly diaper cover .

Attachments

• Blushing Baby and Buffterflys.jpg
    Blushing Baby and Buffterflys.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: LilAllie and Deleted member 39193
Trest Elite, and damn are they ever thick!!

Last edited:
A wet critter caboose

Rita said:
Put on my very last LFB Blushing bay this morning 😪 With a pink Butterfly diaper cover .
I'm in a Blushing Baby too. I love pink diapers

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and Deleted member 39193
Rita said:
When is your next order coming in?

Tena active maxi, wearing since lunch time....can't believe it's gone seven already.

Lumos said:
Thanks for the info :)
Interesting... Pampers? I will check that out. I really wish I could wear all day but I am in construction. someone at some point is going to notice.

Today im gonna sleep for the first time on a while with my wife with this Rearz Mermaid Tales!

Lilditie said:
Interesting... Pampers? I will check that out. I really wish I could wear all day but I am in construction. someone at some point is going to notice.

ABU Super Dry with a booster. They've become my go to abdl nappy now.

Attends slip classic for me tonight

Back