What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

Lumos said:
Wearing a Tena Slip Maxi for the first time, and wow, I didn't expect it to be so comfy! This is the first time I try a medical diaper as I usually wear abdl diapers. The Tena's plastic is so soft and it's so quiet and discreet! The perfect DL diaper...? :unsure:
For me yes, the active fit Maxi and Ultima are indeed the perfect DL diapers! 😊👍

Reactions: star, PaddedRita and Lumos
DLmikey said:
For me yes, the active fit Maxi and Ultima are indeed the perfect DL diapers! 😊👍
Nice, I'm happy to know the Ultima is also great, but what's the difference between the two?

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Lumos said:
Nice, I'm happy to know the Ultima is also great, but what's the difference between the two?
Not a lot of difference between them to be honest. The Ultima is thicker than the Maxi and on paper at least, it has a greater capacity. Like the Maxi, the Ultima swells considerably when I wet, but being a guy, the front and crotch can bulge considerably sometimes, so they are perhaps better in bed lying-down when there’s more chance of the wetness spreading towards the back. I also think there’s a very slightly increased feeling of wetness - which can be nice.

The tactile feeling of the Ultima is almost identical to the Maxi, with the same smooth outer. So generally, as it’s more discreet, the Maxi is my usual daytime nappy, with the Ulitma pretty much just used overnight. Not sure what others think?

As you said, ‘the perfect DL diaper’ - basically Pampers for grown-ups!

Back to the subject of the thread and I’m in boxer briefs at the moment but will be in a Maxi or Ultima for bed tonight! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PaddedRita and Lumos
littledinogoesrawr said:
Just changed the full Rearz Mermaid Tale from before into a fresh Tykables AnimOOz
Pretty wet Animooz, should change in 30 minutes and being back big again

A plastic backed Tena Ultima under a blue onesie.
I had to leave the house today for supplies so instead of being dressed in a thick AB style nappy I opted for a thinner medical disposable.
It was rather fun let go of my bladder as I was paying for my goods at the local shop.

Lumos said:
Wearing a Tena Slip Maxi for the first time, and wow, I didn't expect it to be so comfy! This is the first time I try a medical diaper as I usually wear abdl diapers. The Tena's plastic is so soft and it's so quiet and discreet! The perfect DL diaper...? :unsure:
Definitely, and cheaper than all those colourful prints.

Reactions: Lumos, PaddedRita and Deleted member 39193
Active ultima for bed. Furst tea and news time.

Unfortunately none....😪

Bedtime and another Tena Active Ultima.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Bedtime and a Tykables overnight - couldn’t resist pre sleep pee pee leak !! I will sleep so well - although so hot !

Wearing my soggy blue Trest.

• Wow
Reactions: PaddedRita and Deleted member 39193
Pickle said:
Bedtime and a Tykables overnight - couldn’t resist pre sleep pee pee leak !! I will sleep so well - although so hot !
I sometimes enjoy a little pre-sleep wetting too!

• Wow
Reactions: PaddedRita and Pickle
A soaked and slightly messy ABU cloth back Cushies diaper this morning, and I do mean soaked.

Reactions: bigtoddler96 and Deleted member 39193
Wouldn't you like to know!!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and Deleted member 39193
Last night’s wet Tena Active Ultima.

A white wet and just messed Trest plastic disposable from last night

I'm still in my overnight white MegaMax under one of my Shadowline long length long sleeve nightgowns.

I just started on bags of the white MegaMax and Dotty Pride. I'm going to alternate them.

After they are used up, I will still have a choice among:

MegaMax white or pink;

NorthShore Supreme purple;

Dotty the Pony (pink);

Fairy Land;

Seaside Princess;

NRU Str8up white;

Tena Proskin Flex (a blast from my past that was a surprise discovery)

I like to experiment with different diapers, but always seem to come back to NorthShore Supreme (purple is my favorite) and MegaMax (my favorites are pink and tie-dye)

Old skool today, before I change to to my ‘big boy’ undies to go out later.
Cloth nappies under rubber pants

Attachments

• IMG_0013.jpeg
    IMG_0013.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0014.jpeg
    IMG_0014.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 6
StrawberryPan said:
Wouldn't you like to know!!
Yes we would. Please tell us!

• Wow