What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

A pastel Purple large Trest.

Wet cloth Rearz Velcro diaper.

Wet mega max air lock trial pack from health wick really liking them right now going to look into getting more,almost time for a change into nighttime diaper and pajamas (ABU alphagators)

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Just got out of the shower and am about to put on my nighttime pink Trest.

I'm wearing another MegaMax AirLock! :D They're all I have in my stash at the moment, in a few days I'll put an order in for some AB/DL ones though! Thinking maybe I'll give the TryAgains and Alphagatorz a try this time!!

My usual day time work nappy Dry Life super

Unfortunately, I'm not wearing at this exact moment, and all I have are a few remaining of a brand labeled as Presto which I found at a goodwill store. I have limited funds, and family issues, so I can't buy and wear constantly and definitely can't mail-order any "good" brands...

• Sad
LFB Blushing baby. My last one, and frankly I won't restock that one, glad I only got the sample pack. I thought I'd like the graphics but IRL they were just too too much. Also for some reason they fit differently than the other LFB diapers got. I loved the Nursery pink and Fantasy, and re-ordered those.

BetterDry 7, second of the day. Tena active Ultima at bed time.

Reactions: MikeyInNappies and Jorelaxed
Sitting at Starbucks now, in a rather wet all white MegaMax diaper with booster pad and plastic pants..... Under my cargo shorts and flannel shirt of course! Took a much needed 'me day's today, took the cat to the vet, now enjoying coffee and diaper time alone!

Goo
NorthwestDiaperDude said:
Sitting at Starbucks now, in a rather wet all white MegaMax diaper with booster pad and plastic pants..... Under my cargo shorts and flannel shirt of course! Took a much needed 'me day's today, took the cat to the vet, now enjoying coffee and diaper time alone!
Good choice of diaper, but it's far too cold for shorts here.

Just changed out of a bellisimo V2 into a crinklz astronaut with booster.

None airing out

View attachment 132920
Was out in a pull up which somehow got wet, so changed in a washroom at a mall

553A1250-54A5-4AF3-A6D7-A0BD3AA5E046.jpeg
Into a Northshore mega max, which didn’t take too long to get wet.

D1A0E526-B658-4225-B851-2E475F9DAF95.jpeg

And after some shopping for Tena pull-ups, had to change my wet diaper
ED29263D-0B77-482D-B3E6-4FE01AD331FC.jpeg

And put on a pull up

D09C2600-5EAF-40C0-9979-B32EAACA1EEA.jpeg

Attachments

• B26EC2F0-2EC7-40F5-AFFF-C9A4CA109549.jpeg
    B26EC2F0-2EC7-40F5-AFFF-C9A4CA109549.jpeg
    274.5 KB · Views: 14
Just got changed into an AlphaGatorz. Taking things slow after surgery...wanted something breathable and easily adjustable.

My usual Assurance women's brief wet and stinky!

A purple Trest wet and well you know the second one😆😆😆😆😆😆

Tenawearer said:
Goo

Good choice of diaper, but it's far too cold for shorts here.
Not warm enough here in the UK for shorts either, just 7C when the sun was out and 4C in the hail showers. Severe Gale force 9 winds expected tomorrow afternoon too.

Going to bed in nappies tonight, Tena active-fit Ultima and plastic pants.

Crinkles astronauts. I got tired so im going down for a nap

My Tena overnight pull up was soaked, so changed into a Littleforbig ABU overnight and took a nap.
Just a bit wet now so Heading to the store.

Back