What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

Women's Assurance brief wet and messy!🔥💦😍💩🔥

Currently in a semi wet ABU Little King with 3 boosters, a diaper cover and a plain yellow onesie.

A wet Rearz Barnyard with Kiddo megabooster

Tena Slip Maxi for me tonight which is pretty much my favourite and one I come back to after trying other ones. First time posting in quite a while so hi again everyone

Reactions: Edgewater and MikeyInNappies
Currently a wet, cloth, pre-folded, daytime weight diaper with plastic pants and getting ready to change into my night-time North Shore MEGAMAX diaper with their Trifecta diaper cover.

Last nights Better dry , quite wet

A wet and now messy Attends Premier diaper and Rainbow wrap diaper pants from Rearz this morning.

I decided to wear Rearz Lil’ Monsters today.., it is very wet 🙂

A nice, wet and comfy Rearz white disposable.

ABU Cushies Ultra

Tenawearer said:
We all love this thread. New title. I am wearing a Tena Active Fit Ultima.
Just finished filling a Rearz Barnyard wow wonderful, best feeling ever. All washed and readied, Tena maxi active now, love it so much

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
MegaMax Airlock! :D

Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
Still dry Tranquility ATN. I've been drinking alot since my change, and I plan to flood it before I change into my nighttime diaper.

Reactions: depta99 and Jorelaxed
Just put on my night diaper ... LFB Blushing Baby!

Almost dry pink mega make with Seni booster

I continue with my TENA pull-on nappies, I went poop and I'm peeing a lot today, they're very good holding the monster growing on my bottom 🙄

I'm wearing a BetterDry. First I've worn in a while but I'd like to change before I go out later so I chose something 'lower' capacity.

That's right, BetterDry is low capacity for my collection.

Boxers at the moment, a tena active ultima in an hour for bed.

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
Currently in a LittleForBig Baby Usagi print :):)

White Megamax with a booster. It's moderately wet at the moment.

Back