What movie or tv show did you watch recently?

I have been watching some of the Christmas episodes of Frasier.

I've been trying to watch some TV, I have been doing the new Star Wars, Andor series. I enjoy it thus far.

"Violent night" its great. Violent, funny great music. I rented it off prime for Christmas eve and was not disappointed.

"Spirited" Funny, musical and entertaining

We had popcorn and snacks watching the Smurfs #2 movie.

Fern gully, my little pony friendship is magic and bluey
I just love bluey

Terminator dark fate

I just began watching a fan made restored version of an original theatrical print of the original Star Wars movie. Fan made restoration is called 4K77.

Reactions: PinkDiaperSissy
The final movie I watched in 2022 was For Richer or Poorer (1997)

Interstellar 😍🚀

I just got The Storyteller series on DVD for Christmas, so I'm going to dive into that.

Watched "Madeline" the musical with Emma Thompson. It was amazing and wonderfully entertaining.

Just watched Dream Scenario. It was fine I guess, could have been shorter and I am not sure to understand what the movie wants to imply about celebrities and their responsibilities when they are accused of dark stuff. Still I recommend it.

Cowboy Bebop.

Reactions: DamianTheAngel and dogboy
Just watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest last night.

Reactions: billyshpilkis
Yesterday I watched a special episode of Master Chef here in UK 🇬🇧. Rather than having ametuter home cook, professional chefs or celebrities doing the cooking they got the critics who judge some of dishes normally in most seasons to do the cooking. Actually showed a very human side of them showing beneath all that bluster and criticism they are actually quite sensitive and emotional people. Just in case your interested the winner was Jay Rayner.

Good Omens
It's such a good series and it's interesting to pay attention to

Saltburn

I’m recently watching shows from my childhood like
1. Big Wolf on Campus
2. Goosebumps
3. X-Men (90’s version)
4. The Silver Brumby
5. Home Farm Twins
I’m also watching some Children’s shows that were showing when I was a kid just in other countries or on satellite channels which I had no access to
1. Are you Afraid of the Dark?
2. Ocean Girl
3. Blue Water High
4. Gargoyles
5. The saddle Club
People may say I’m too old to watch these shows after all I’m 32 thankfully I have a valid excuse. I am a aspiring children and young adults author so I use these shows as a aid to remember me what spoke to me and inspired me as a child and if I’m being honest a lot of adult shows either bore me or I don’t agree with the content for example dramas like ‘Hustle’, ‘Death in Paradise’ and ‘Spooks’ interest me and competition shows that actually require talent like ‘Masterchef’, ‘Mastermind’ and ‘The Chase’ I enjoy and documentaries but shows like ‘Eastenders’, ‘Shetland’ and ‘Silent Witness’ just depress me and some shows like ‘Big Brother’, ‘Love Island’ and ‘Naked Attraction’ should never have been made they have in my opinion poisoned our culture. Children’s TV still has merit, value and heart and I like that. I know this is a long post but I needed to get it off my chest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
Final movie I watched in 2023: E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial (1982)

Reactions: CLPP and Angelapinks
Back