What movie or tv show did you watch recently?

dynodoggo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Mostly looking for recommendations haha. Mondays and Tuesdays have been turning into movie nights for me so I might need some suggestions!

I watched the new Sonic movie last night and it was a cute movie. Sonic's room at the end of the movie was adorable ❤️. Last week I watched this movie called Parasite and it was also really good!

So I'm curious... has anyone watched anything interesting in the past couple weeks?

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Blathers
Currently rewatching My Name is Earl (DVD) having just binged on Marvel's Agents of Sheild (up to season 6, on Amazon).
Got the new Lost in Space (season 1, on Blu-ray) to watch; I bought it once I'd binged on most of what Amazon had to offer (and was watchable), but by the time it arrived, Sheild was back on with the newest season added.
I'm now having a few days' break from sci-fi/fantasy.

Reactions: GigglyKid, TheDiaperdStoner and dynodoggo
Well, I do a LOT of video editing 😉 involving copy DVD/BluRay to hard drive, then trans-code it. This is with movies and seriez (all personal use only) Latest movies were Marry Poppins, Marry Poppins returns, ans Savings Mr. Banks (Before that was Life after people, War Games, WatGanes2-The dead code) - Seriez, just finished M*A*S*H, working on The Good Witch, Star Trek (TOS), Star Trek Voyager, finished Star Trek The Animated Series)

Reactions: Angelapinks and dynodoggo
I just finished watching season one of "Happy!". If your not into dark humor and violence stay away.

Reactions: TheDiaperdStoner, dogboy and dynodoggo
ade said:
Currently rewatching My Name is Earl (DVD) having just binged on Marvel's Agents of Sheild (up to season 6, on Amazon).
Got the new Lost in Space (season 1, on Blu-ray) to watch; I bought it once I'd binged on most of what Amazon had to offer (and was watchable), but by the time it arrived, Sheild was back on with the newest season added.
I'm now having a few days' break from sci-fi/fantasy.
I so want to watch my name is earl now but i dont think its on any streaming services where i am, did he ever finish his list as i dont remember it having a finally

Bloodshot, good Movie
The Terror Season 1 Very good Horror themed show,
liked it very much

Reactions: PamperedMarine and dynodoggo
I think sci-fi would be a good watch some time soon. I have heard a lot of good things about Lost in Space and I haven't seen any Star Trek movies yet.

Also I looked into Happy a little while back. I'm kinda in the mood for some dark humor and violence XD today's one of those days

• Haha
Reactions: Blathers
I rewacthed Tangled MY FAV Disney movie <3 it was funnnnnn

Might watch some Monster High movies I love monster high <3 Why do ghouls fall in love is one of my faves

Reactions: dynodoggo and GermanDL
Community is our current binge. Not sure how I missed it when it was on, but has me laughing.

• Love
Reactions: BigBlueBear, GermanDL and dynodoggo
The Terror looks interesting... I kinda like horror-ish stuff. I liked supernatural and it wasn't entirely horror, but it did get really scary at some scenes. To the point of me covering my head under my sheets at night lol

Tangled was such a good movie ❤️ Monster high is totally u blathers XD

A friend of mine told me to watch community but only up until the part where Donald glover leaves haha

• Love
Reactions: dogboy, BobbiSueEllen, GermanDL and 1 other person
For the week or so I’ve watched escape plan 3 , Bright Burn, Dracula BBC , The Orville season 2 , Sheak 2 and lord of the rings the fellowship of the ring.

Reactions: TheDiaperdStoner, BobbiSueEllen and dynodoggo
dynodoggo said:
The Terror looks interesting... I kinda like horror-ish stuff. I liked supernatural and it wasn't entirely horror, but it did get really scary at some scenes. To the point of me covering my head under my sheets at night lol

Tangled was such a good movie ❤ Monster high is totally u blathers XD

A friend of mine told me to watch community but only up until the part where Donald glover leaves haha

If your looking for a good horror ish movie you need to watch TEETH i think i have already spoken to you about this

But I recommend it to everyone its such a great movie about a woman reclaiming her sexuality and using her trauma as a weapon to hurt the people who hurt her

*triggger warning it mentions rape, the women weaponizes teeth in her vagina (I promise it has a deeper meaning), and can be very emotional*

Last edited:
Reactions: dynodoggo
Midwest82 said:
Community is our current binge. Not sure how I missed it when it was on, but has me laughing.
I so LOVE that Show, i just hope you feel the same :D
6 Seasons and a Movie!

dynodoggo said:

Tangled was such a good movie ❤ Monster high is totally u blathers XD

You should watch all of it, its still ultra funny and smart, even without Donald Glover,
but sure its a big miss.

The Terror comes around like a Adventure flick at first, but soon the "Terror" is going on around the Crew,
and i just love 18 Century marine stuff ^^

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Midwest82 and dynodoggo
GermanDL said:
I so LOVE that Show, i just hope you feel the same :D
6 Seasons and a Movie!

You should watch all of it, its still ultra funny and smart, even without Donald Glover,
but sure its a big miss.

The Terror comes around like a Adventure flick at first, but soon the "Terror" is going on around the Crew,
and i just love 18 Century marine stuff ^^
It is one of my favorites we are in the middle of season 3 almost to season 4.

Reactions: dynodoggo, GermanDL and BigBlueBear
dynodoggo said:
Mostly looking for recommendations haha. Mondays and Tuesdays have been turning into movie nights for me so I might need some suggestions!

I watched the new Sonic movie last night and it was a cute movie. Sonic's room at the end of the movie was adorable ❤. Last week I watched this movie called Parasite and it was also really good!

So I'm curious... has anyone watched anything interesting in the past couple weeks?

Hmm, I'm not really a movie fan to be honest. 😅 Last movie I watched was this avenger thing. I expected something better. Not really good in my opinion.

For TV Shows, depends on what you like. If you like science fiction you should give "The Expanse" and "The Orville" a try.
Because of nostalgia I started to watch the old Star Trek TNG show.
So nothing really new from me...

Reactions: dynodoggo and Midwest82
I have a bunch of DVDs of old movies...one is Birds of Prey (1973) starring David Janssen as a helicopter pilot who plays cat-and-mouse with another helo involving bank robbers, money and a hostage. Unfortunately, it was a CBS production affiliation and, a'la Magnum, P.I. and Wiseguy, they substituted other soundtrack music because they were too cheap to pay for the rights of the original songs. CBS was really bad about that.

Reactions: MetalDan86, WannabeGirl, dynodoggo and 2 others
Perry Mason

Reactions: erinwinters, dynodoggo, Midwest82 and 1 other person
egor said:
Perry Mason
"...and the Case of the Diapered Debutante". 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: dynodoggo and egor
dynodoggo said:
I think sci-fi would be a good watch some time soon. I have heard a lot of good things about Lost in Space and I haven't seen any Star Trek movies yet.

Also I looked into Happy a little while back. I'm kinda in the mood for some dark humor and violence XD today's one of those days
Haven't seen any of the Star Trek movies YET!? - WOW, that is unbelievable!
Well, that being the case, there are spots in a lot of them where it helps if you are familiar with the the series first (off hand I recall them referring back to an episode in TOS, DS9, and TNG) - the movies themselves I would suggest watching in order of the story (and it is a whole story) NOT by release date. (Star Trek the motion picture was the first released, but Star Trek 2009, Into Darkness, and I believe Beyond took place (story time-line) before the motion picture).
I have actually been to a few conventions, and got a few signed pictures with myself and some of the actors in it.

• Haha
CSI season 8.

Back