What item makes you feel the most little?

GDNTSKID said:
No, unfortunately not šŸ˜ž. Nickelodeon would never consider our market. I got them off Etsy from Big Baby Boutique.
They're still cool atleast, and we have our own communities to make things like them...
Though honestly I feel special when large companies do cater to littles, even if they don't know it

A bottle with milk and kids tv, often does the trick. Pacifiers also work, but can't keep the ones I have in my mouth for very long.

Don't know but there are products where you can download images from internet and print on special paper which you iron onto shirts. I did some How to Train Your Dragon images which my daughter put onto T-shirts my granddaughter and her friend wore to HTTYD2. With that in mind one should be able to customize any onesie, or even cloth diapers. I have a call in to my daughter and will post product info on what she used.

Last edited:
Adult baby sissy panties I wear daily...

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Adult baby sissy panties...a diaper...an adult pacifier...and mouthfuls of baby food...

Adult baby sissy panties...with all the lace and frills and a diaper inside...

Waking up to the sight of bedrails and stuffed animals leaning against those rails.

My diapers

A pacifier

Back