What item makes you feel the most little?

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
What clothing or item makes you feel the most little? For me it is wearing thick cloth diapers and crinkly plastic pants. This just does it for me completely!

Poofybutt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Yeah diapers are a pretty obvious choice, they are probably the clothing or accessory one most associates most with babies and infancy, so they definitely throw me into AB and Little space immediately :)

I've found that other articles of AB clothing that do it for me are rompers, bonnets and bibs 😊

I have a wonderful Pooh Bear Bonnet and Bib that matches a lot of my onesies and I have a Pooh Bear Romper/Sunsuit that I got a couple years ago that also matches and is super adorable, wearing all those together = instant baby 😄

Last edited:

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I like being diapered and wearing my smoked romper and bonnets, soother and baby outfits.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I like being put in my sleeper, padded of course, when its all zippered up theres no way for to get take it off, so whatever happens in my diaper, happens. Makes me feel small and dependent on someone else.

BinkyBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
My pacifier. Just having it in my pocket or in my hands makes me feel so much better about things.

SicartheaSpikefan

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
I like stuffed animals and pillows
I don't have access to many little things
But I feel very little when I cuddle up with something so soft
and It helps me imagine myself as a cub

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Yeah diapers are a pretty obvious choice, they are probably the clothing or accessory one most associates most with babies and infancy, so they definitely throw me into AB and Little space immediately :)

I've found that other articles of AB clothing that do it for me are rompers, bonnets and bibs 😊

I have a wonderful Pooh Bear Bonnet and Bib that matches a lot of my onesies and I have a Pooh Bear Romper/Sunsuit that I got a couple years ago that also matches and is super adorable, wearing all those together = instant baby 😄
I have two Pooh overalls that I just love!

TittleTyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little, Other
The usual stuff helps but the thing that seems to help the most is my little Chase plushie from Paw Patrol :) he sits at the side of my bed keeping me safe while I sleep :3

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I don't regress but the diaper and onesie are comforting. I have insomnia so I wake up a lot. It is a nice feeling to rub your crotch and feel a padded diaper.

CaliBabi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
What clothing or item makes you feel the most little? For me it is wearing thick cloth diapers and crinkly plastic pants. This just does it for me completely!
My diapers and sundresses when my daddy and I go out, and My binky in public. I love it 🥰 and that feeling at night when I wake up wet.

KimbaWolfNagihiko

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My plushies. How cute they are makes me happy, and they help me feel grounded and secure.

Wetbabygirl314

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Love British TV, heard paci called a dummy on Doc Martin. Who'd like him for a daddy?

TittleTyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little, Other
Love British TV, heard paci called a dummy on Doc Martin. Who'd like him for a daddy?
Nah Martin Clunes kinda creeps me out haha and yeah people call them that here. I preffer BInkie, cus dummy sounds well dumb.

GDNTSKID

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Footie pj's make me feel little the most. I always wear a diaper under them day or night.

Last edited: