What is your longest time wearing a diaper?

Littleman12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm curious how long people have gone wearing one diaper and not changing. What diaper was it? What was it like afterwards?

BabbyBoy said:
I'm curious how long people have gone wearing one diaper and not changing. What diaper was it? What was it like afterwards?
Have to say I was dropped off at a freinds place an my ride never come back so I was in the same wet diaper a bit a day an a half it started smelling bad

Reactions: Littleman12 and chrischrischris
It was a northshore mega max

Reactions: Hippiediaperlover, Littleman12 and chrischrischris
I don't know if it was THE longest, but probably the most memorable stint was one time when I on a long car trip. I probably was in the car for six hours and wet the diaper early and ended up pooping before I got to the hotel late. I just fell asleep in the bed and spent all night in the soiled diaper. It was pretty ripe in the morning.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather and Littleman12
this is a difficult one. If I wear to bed it dosnt get as wet as if I wear during the day. I am a DL and only wear for the love of them. So if I wear on to bed I will wet just a little before I get in bed, I will sleep most of nite with out peeing. Then pee again in it around 4 am and back to bed. So this will be around 9 hrs but will not be soaked. Day time I will fill one in about 6 hrs to its max. Megamax that is!

Reactions: messydiaper, Seasonedcitizen, Littleman12 and 1 other person
I'm 24/7 diaper dependant abdl so depending on my fluid intake a max of seven hours until diaper is soaked and sagging to the point of leaking

I wear crinklz or rearz pink rebel most of the time

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Littleman12 and chrischrischris
24 hours some times not often . share my pee with the toilet . really stinks and stuffing falling out diaper swinging round my knees .
Love it lol .
Little for big or little pawz

Reactions: Littleman12
My record was 20 hours, set this week. It was an InControl Elite with a S/M Goodnites Tru-Fit insert inside. Put on at 8PM one day, full to leaking 4PM the next day. I really recommend InControl Elite, if you haven't tried them. Great hook and loop fasteners, and super comfortable.

Reactions: messydiaper, Seasonedcitizen and Littleman12
An oft rehashed topic a bit of research will bring past results, still a popular one, I have done 24 hours a few times and do 14 regularly.

The longest I can remember is about 8 Hours.

Reactions: Littleman12
10 hours that's all I
could take.

The longest is about 15 hours in a Crinkle. Note, however, that it was dry for several hours before the first time I wet the diaper.

about 6 hours

Probably twelve hours, including time spent sleeping. I woke up, had my morning coffee, and wet the thing good. Then it was just... yeah. Time to change.

My night time diaper is the one I wear the longest, usually about 10 hrs then I need to change because my sides start to get itchy, plus I was unfortunate and got a diaper rash once, never again, it was pretty uncomfortable, if I'm wearing during the day I'll use a mid grade diaper and change every 4-6 hrs depending on wetness and how active I've been. This is why I like wearing abu kiddos and sdk's, they hold up great and are an excellent mid-range product.

Reactions: chrischrischris
About 20 hours. Wore to bed, woke up late at the hotel room with housekeeping knocking on my door. I had to check out and go to a business meeting still wearing a wet diaper. No one even noticed anything except me very happy the absorbency was high!

Reactions: chrischrischris
Night time one on a Saturday night , most times padded at 9pm and don’t change till 8am ish Sunday morning so 11 hours

I use 2 NorthShore Megamax's a day. Once after my morning shower before work and then I change at 7PM for the night. I usually pull them up and down as I need to go #2 and don't like messing. Never had any problems with leaks using this method either. So yeah, about 12 hours per diaper for me at this point. The seat of my pants does get damp on occasion at the end of the first diaper of the day though from over-filling the diaper. Now that I think of it it probably does affect how long it lasts when I pull them down to poop. Not sure. I tend to not like a very wet diaper as I tend to get uncomfortable so I don't think I could ever last over 12 hours in one diaper.

Longest for me was about 20 hours , back then as a bedwetter and traveling with family on an international trip i had to wear my diaper at home then travel to the airport , add in check in time and boarding and a 15 hour flight from ASIA to USA , i only managed to change it after we arrived at the hotel . I use a heavy duty medical diaper back then , i did wet during the flight and my diaper was used .

Probably about 16 hours. Put on a MegaMax about 5pm and wore it till about 9 am the next day. I’ve done this a few times. Super wet and heavy by then.

Back