• 10+

Votes: 9 10.0%

• Total voters

sillygirl

Silly Girl
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Just asking what is your little age I just want too get too know the type of people on this website. Select multiple if you want. Also it would be helpful if you leave a comment if you can just do more people see this. Thanks

Last edited:
Ig I’m a 1-2 year old that has 18 year old knowledge…

1.5-2.5 generally! Not potty trained or potty training, incipiently verbal, ambulatory to a limited but not too limited extent, cute as a button.

Reactions: BBBen and Tuxus
I’m a 1-2 year old. I don’t really know what else too put

Sealander said:
1.5-2.5 generally! Not potty trained or potty training, incipiently verbal, ambulatory to a limited but not too limited extent, cute as a button.
BlueFazeButDL said:
Ig I’m a 1-2 year old that has 18 year old knowledge…
nice too here from both of you

I'm dis many ✌️

4-5 year old still in cloth diapers and plastic pants for wetting.

3 years old and still in diapers. :)

4 1/2 years old to 5 years old. I'm chronologically in my mid 40s. Because of my Classic Autism (which is quite more severe than higher functioning Autism [high functioning Autism used to be called Asperger's]) and ADHD, I'm not really sure if there's much differentiation between my emotional / social age and my "little" age. My reactions tend to be more like a 4 year old. Perhaps even wide eyed interest in certain things. I actually tend to act like a 4 year old 98% of the time, at least from an emotional and social standpoint, and perhaps even somewhat mentally. Which is really not that much better than an actual 4 year old. Indeed there are actual real chronological 4 year olds who have better social skills than me - but on the hand, they aren't Autistic. It seems even most toddlers and preschoolers can deduce that I am totally disabled and that I act like a child. You don't have to be very old to realize that. Not only do a lot of young children think I act like a child, but so do most adults. Including past teachers and college instructors I have had, former employers in the rare instance that I did get a job, my family, my friends (both nonautistic and autistic friends alike). Even to Autistic people I know who are like 12 years olds emotionally and socially, it's very noticeable that I act more like a 4-5 year old, or even a 3 year old perhaps. Actually, according to multiple professional research studies, it isn't unusual for even college graduates who have Autism to be somewhere on the emotional / social age of a 7 to 12 year old.

I'm not sure if I even am technically an adult baby as I don't wear diapers. Although I don't think you need to wear diapers necessarily to be a part of the adult baby conundrum / spectrum. I do have a lot of childlike habits and I like a lot of children's items from toys to long-alls to T strap shoes to pacifiers to other things. In a way, even my oldies and soft rock music interest is an extension from my childhood, as I listen to virtually exactly the same music I listened to as a 6 year old. Most people change their music interests over time; I never did. I'm like a throwback 1980s child - even in the type of children's clothes and shoes I like. Modern day children don't wear long-alls or even overalls, or kneesocks with T strap shoes, unless you are a little boy from Alabama or Georgia or South Carolina or somewhere Deep South where children dress more like from the 1980s. But in the West Coast and Northern part of the USA, no way. You see much more kids wearing T shirts and cargo shorts or sweatpants, with sneakers or Crocs, in the Western USA. Even little girls don't wear buckled Mary Janes or T strap shoes in my neck of woods anymore. Kids don't even dress up to go to church in my area and haven't for 15-20 years+.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen and Freddie07601
My regression age is about two to four years old but I am still wearing and using diapers and I may watch grown-up movies (or at least movies made for teenagers). Being single, I would also need to fill my bottle, make lunch or dinner, start a bath and so forth.

The bottom line is that I take activities and actions from many different ages as I need or want to at the time I am regressing.

I voted 3 to 4 years old as my little age still wearing diapers 24/7 still sucking on a pacifier and still drinking milk in a baby bottle with autism and very slow learning disabilities

Reactions: ryan8710 and longallsboy
6 Months old I don't like to talk in little space. I laugh at everything that I haven't discovered yet.

I would say my age is between 18 months and 4 years old. It just depends on how little I want to be at that time. I would say most of the time it is 2 year old. I can do a little bit of communication with mommy, can walk, play independently for a little bit, but still need help with lots of things. I am not potty trained, and I still wear diapers.

I'm like 1-2. Babyish and all that. Diapers, crawling, pacifiers, etc. I like being a baby and not a big girl who can walk and talk

Anywhere from 1 to 8. Usually 3 to 5. Based on my own age milestones not average ones, I have moderate autism and developmental delay. So diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff ya know

Last edited:
I'm 20 months to 4 years, usually with most of my knowledge

None really. It’s the naughtiness, maybe to a degree a certain soft bondage of being put back in diapers under regular clothes.

Lua24 said:
None really. It’s the naughtiness, maybe to a degree a certain soft bondage of being put back in diapers under regular clothes.
I failed to mention, they simply feel so effing good and cozy comfy too! 🤘

1-2 for me.

I still haven't quite figured that one out... Guessing between 4-6 as I like to be active, walking, playing, being creative and I totally don't need my diapers trust me it's true. Generally unbothered about everything but still thinking for myself, I have Opinions and will fight you over them. :LOL:

Back