what is your favourite diaper brand

babyjunior03 said:
my favourite diaper brand has to be tykables 100%
Yep same. Love the hook and loop tapes. Recentygot some animooz and other than the bull it’s a great stealth diaper noise wise.

Reactions: newAB43
WOW...I have a number of diapers that physically fit and work. Being U-IC, not wearing is not an option unless I'm swimming, wading while fishing etc. I have been wearing the Betterdry DAY everywhere I go, under light shorts, and no one can tell I'm wearing. They're discreet yet give me the confidence necessary to know I have 3-4 hours of reliable protection. I know I'm NOT going to have a repeat of a catastrophic diaper failure while shopping and wind up with dripping wet pants and a lake at my feet, wanting to drop dead on the spot or crawl in a hole and die!

Daytime wise, Betterdry DAY are my current and future daytime diaper for the foreseeable future but others that are great options would be the PE shell Abena, the old Molicare Super Plus and current Maxi, the now discontinued light versions of Northshore's diapers, the Tena Active Fit slip Maxi, Ultima and even the Tranquility ATN as all are more than discreet enough that no one will be able to tell you're wearing and allow you to go about your day without continually wondering when your pants are going to wind up soaking wet.

*NOTE: I have tried Northshore's replacement diaper of their LITE diaper and yes, they work. The issue I have is they SAG, BADLY, when wet. The sag was so dramatic that it continually was pulling my shorts down in the back and I had to virtually try to walk with a cane while holding the back of my shorts up until I was able to escape into my vehicle, go home and change. Because of a hit and run, my son has my Tahoe until I completely fix his car.

At night I've been wearing the Megamax almost all of this year, but that's only because that's what the VA is providing me with. They are indeed an OUTSTANDING diaper! I've also worn the standard issue Betterdry for years at night, sometimes with a Tranquility "Super Plus" contour booster pad and if not for the VA FINALLY providing me with a diaper that is a suitable replacement, I'd still be wearing the Betterdry overnight.

Before we had these "SUPER DUTY" diapers available to us I had to rely on diapers like the Molicare Super Plus, Maxi and Tranquility booster pads to try to keep my bed dry. I have been using reusable/washable underpads (bed-pads, chair-pads...all the same thing) as it wasn't uncommon for my body to uncontrollably sleep long past what is "normal" for those without a mile long list of physical ailments and it sadly wasn't uncommon for me to wake up in a COLD, soaking wet bed (usually only the multiple bedpads under me were wet, but you know what I mean) and let me tell you, there are VERY FEW events that INSTANTLY destroy your day. Waking up in a cold, wet bed is the most miserable way imaginable to wake up! I was in the US Army and have been violently shaken awake when completely exhausted, going on being awake for 50-60 hours and asleep for 2, while sleeping in a drenched sleeping bag in the mud and that is far less miserable compared to waking up in a cold and wet bed!

The best diapers at the time were the Molicare and Abena. EXCELLENT diapers, just nowhere near what we have available to day. Even I must admit that if not for the ABDL folks, odds are almost a certainty that the diapers today would be exactly what they were 10, 15-20 years ago! The only part of this I'm not a huge fan of are the diapers intentionally made to look like they could very well be sold by Pampers, Huggies & Luvs, but that's just me. I will never deny anyone to seek out whatever it is that makes them happy so long as it doesn't involve kids or is illegal.

Reactions: cloakplt and newAB43
Definitely Northshore for adult, but I'm a Pampers boy at heart.

As far as disposables go, I'm partial to ABU, but I'll admit that a big part of that is their proximity. I'm just an hour away from Everett, and I really enjoy stopping by to shop in person every few months. (But I do think Little Kings are amazing.)

I spend most of my time in reusable cloth diapers though, and for those I like Rearz. I've got prefolds from every place that makes/sells them, and the Rearz ones are literally modern baby prefolds scaled to adult sizes. They're made by a baby diaper manufacturer too. I've also lately been sewing my own prefolds. It's fun to experiment with different fabrics. So I guess those would be "own brand." :)

• Love
For me, I would say tykables, but expensive, so rearz safari, critter caboose and the mermaid ones. Very comfy and super absorbent.

Cottontail said:
As far as disposables go, I'm partial to ABU, but I'll admit that a big part of that is their proximity. I'm just an hour away from Everett, and I really enjoy stopping by to shop in person every few months. (But I do think Little Kings are amazing.)

I spend most of my time in reusable cloth diapers though, and for those I like Rearz. I've got prefolds from every place that makes/sells them, and the Rearz ones are literally modern baby prefolds scaled to adult sizes. They're made by a baby diaper manufacturer too. I've also lately been sewing my own prefolds. It's fun to experiment with different fabrics. So I guess those would be "own brand." :)

Little kings are my favorite and only diaper I will wear now.

I like a lot of the Rearz diapers especially those ultra cute Princess ones....my favorite all white was Confidry....

ABU PEEK

So far my favorite is goodnites but I really want to try some of Abdl brand ones like rearz or tykables

I can't chouse i like them all :3

Tena, Betterdry and Megamax are my favourites.

Plastic-backed Active Fit Tena - Maxi and Ultima.

These are the most comfortable plastic-backed disposables I ever worn and my personal favorites.

1707411739192.png

Magamex and Goodnites

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
I've not tried the super duper premium brands. But currently I'd say my favorite brand is Abena.

Back