2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
my favourite diaper brand has to be tykables 100%

• Love
Reactions: bigtoddler96, LiddleBigBoy, Diaperedlife13 and 3 others
Super Dry Kids from ABUniverse is my favorite as I prefer a 2-tape diaper over a 4-tape. Mostly, though, I prefer Cloth and Plastic Pants. I use a pull-on style from Kins and/or a pair or two of Babypants My-First-Training-Pants and then the waterproof pants over the diaper/training pants. They have successfully kept my bed/clothing dry and I find them very comfortable to wear..

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2, newAB43, jamiejamie and 2 others
Awesome

Tena Active Fit - classic tab diaper
Attends Active Slip - belted
ID InnoFit - pull up

diaperbobby said:
Super Dry Kids from ABUniverse is my favorite as I prefer a 2-tape diaper over a 4-tape. Mostly, though, I prefer Cloth and Plastic Pants. I use a pull-on style from Kins and/or a pair or two of Babypants My-First-Training-Pants and then the waterproof pants over the diaper/training pants. They have successfully kept my bed/clothing dry and I find them very comfortable to wear..
ABU Super Dry Kids is also my all time favourite go to diaper to wear

• Love
Reactions: newAB43, jamiejamie and babyjunior03
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
ABU Super Dry Kids is also my all time favourite go to diaper to wear
LOVE the ABU Super Dry Kid diapers! Especially the single tape designs! My wish is to make it a big capacity diapers like Trest or Caboose.

• Love
Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK and newAB43
jamiejamie said:
LOVE the ABU Super Dry Kid diapers! Especially the single tape designs! My wish is to make it a big capacity diapers like Trest or Caboose.
Cool

If we're talking adult, then the ABU AlphaGatorZ.

Remind me so much of vintage Pampers Cruisers.

• Love
Reactions: newAB43
Jayden123 said:
If we're talking adult, then the ABU AlphaGatorZ.

Remind me so much of vintage Pampers Cruisers.
Any type you can fit into

ABU little kings, the wetness indicator and cute little lion!

Reactions: RuffRuff
Definitely super dry kids (two tape, and LFB blushing baby, or usagi bunny

Reactions: diaperdude, newAB43 and MrDiaperLoverUK
Molicare Slip Maxi

Reactions: newAB43 and babyjunior03
If you were to go by the amount I've bought it would probably be Crinklz on the AB side, Not a fan of the prints so much there are better available but the diaper itself is great and at 15 per pack for the same price as other bands doing 10-12 per pack makes them much better value.

I do love Tykables especially the overnights, and ABU have some great prints like the little kings, Alphagators and Kiddo. (kings being pretty much my idea style for a print), Cuddlz have a couple of nice prints too and they do some nice cloth products too which is good.

I think the Little for big nappies are not that great in themselves (not bad but better options out there) but I do like most of their prints and they have a good selection of clothing and extras. Rearz also have some nice nappies but again I'm not the biggest fan of their prints.

Dotty Diaper co. is a UK company and has some nice stuff.

There are also lots of really cute nappies now here and there on the "cheap" sites like alibaba that come out of china but I imagine the quality is not very good they do look nice though.

On the plain but functional less AB side Tena all the way.

Last edited:
I have been using tena for most of my diaper usage. I do like LFB. I think they have some fun prints. I tried ABuniverse Little King, and I really like that diaper a lot. That one is my go to for really special time with my wife. For the most part, I just use tena. I do wear assurance pull up for short times that I have by myself in the mornings.

Abena would be my best for medical diapers, but for abdl it's a battle between rearz and abu.

I am going to have to say Tena,

Their stretch line either for Stretch super or Ultra is my go to for being a basic diaper, their PB Slip maxi is a good quality and their pull ups are actually decent.

I have tried other brands and due to availability I use Rearz a lot too but I really like Tykables and Bambino for their hook and loop fasteners.

It's a three way tie between ABU, Tykables, and Kitnitiative

Rearz

Reactions: theancientmariner, AndyPandy and newAB43
For me, it's a tie for abdl diaper brands between Rearz and Tykables. For medical brands, there's only one logical answer for that: Northshore. If the Dry247s were still around, Id choose Comfidry as my top medical brand, but NS is still a top brand for abdls and the IC alike. They always send me a diaper sample with each order.

Trest is my top favourite right now but the price makes Abena L4 my daily diaper of choice

Back