What is your favorite coffee drink?

French press, pure and unsweetened. Made with my favourite, gently roasted Arabica from a local small roasting facility.

1697228517819.png

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Black coffee, medium roast, brewed strong. Generally I do a pour over, sometimes I use my ancient mocha pot. Th mocha pot coffee is so nice but takes so long! I need my coffee now! o_O:coffee:

Reactions: chamberpot and Seasonedcitizen
InvestigativePhilosopher said:
I like Cafe Bustelo made like regular coffee instead of espresso with a large shovel of condensed milk in it.
What grind do you use? What type of pot?

Black. It can be hot, warm, or cold.

Attachments

• IMG_0225.jpeg
    IMG_0225.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: chamberpot
Just black coffee, or sometimes black coffee with lots of heavy cream, no sugar.

I prefer coffee with a strong earthy, rich, and acidic taste.

I was told that light roast has more caffeine than dark roast. And I drink the light roast coffee. Sometimes just black but I like it with cream and sugar. I love my coffee shop (not Starbucks). They have really good baristas.

My wife has made the coffee for years ...use to be Chock Full of Nuts..now been Fodgers Dark roasted .. good cheap coffee. favorite mug and hot hot black coffee

Seasonedcitizen said:
What grind do you use? What type of pot?
It only comes in one grind, espresso, and I just put the grounds and hot water in a mug, stir and let it settle. It settles really tightly, so I don't get any grounds unless I really want that last sip. :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: MudPuppy
I really like coffee, even though it doesn't mix too well with my anxiety 😅

It depends on the day, but I usually just get a medium roast fine ground for out drip coffee machine. I find a lot of things like Nespresso coffee machines make coffee that taste watery. I also add some creamer, usually vanilla but sometimes I have fun with it. 😋

I'm not the type to jazz up my coffee a bunch, just a nice cup is good for me. I might try something new and fun if I'm going out somewhere on occasion, but that's about it.

Reactions: DiaperLifer
The one I’m currently drinking… whatever it is lol.

My favourite coffee has to be Mother Parkers Columbian Roast. I always get my coffee as a double double.

1697244315455.pngI love just plain black coffee. I love instant coffee for the convenience but have also enjoyed brewed coffee (including the old fashioned perkolator).

Sadly IBS-d has forced me to give it all up. Sometimes I still drink it and endure the consequences if I stay home close to my toilet.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and dous
I drink drip coffee, Seattle's Best medium roast. I like it though it's nothing fancy.

I can’t stand the smell or taste of coffee. I know that may sound strange. I know when I was really young my mom shoved Folgers instant coffee in my mouth. I am pretty sure that’s why to this day I can’t drink it or smell it. Wish I could

• Sad
Reactions: dogboy
What ever is hot and has caffeine will do for me.. Black!!!! most the time anyway but once in a while I like one cream 2 sugars.

Oh I prefer tea

but since that wasn't the question, I'll say I like dark roasts with just a splash of almond milk. Sumatran roast is great.

I love kona black.

I usually only drink coffee in the morning and I'm usually only padded at night so I can avoid coffee diaper at least

dinomonsterrawr said:
Oh I prefer tea
I try to limit my coffee. So I started to love tea. It's great.

Good ol' Folgers Classic Roast. I really prefer it from a percolator but haven't owned one for a while so I use a Mr. Coffee. I can drink other brands of coffee, but the taste isn't the same. I use Splenda and half-and-half in my coffee as well.

Cortado. A double espresso with about equal amount of steamed milk. I first had them in Madrid, and its been my favorite coffee since.

A couple of years ago I bought a Technivorm, Moccamaster and it makes a great cup of coffee. It's a pain to clean though.

Back