What is something you will NEVER do again?

winterheart01 said:
The bard cunningham clamp is a penile incontinence clamp: https://www.vitalitymedical.com/bard-adjustable-cunningham-clamp.html

I have no issues with the cotton feel abena L4 premium actually because I lose very small quantities, and it's so soft compared to other brands but I wear that one only during the day and change every 5h.
For the night I use forsite AM PM , sometimes with a booster.
thanks wrong anatomy for that one female bodied person

Reactions: ILuvDiapers and BobbiSueEllen
emberkitten said:
thanks wrong anatomy for that one female bodied person
no problem, it's just something that helped me and one other person here but true, it's for men only.
truth be told me skin is getting sore from it after using it for many months, sometimes I have to stop using it for some days in order to let the skin recover

Reactions: emberkitten and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
I took to motorcycling in 1986, the year I graduated from high school. Dad, who got the bike for me, sat me down and told me a very wise piece of advice: "The moment you both tell and convince yourself that you've mastered that or any other motorcycle...sell it. Get far away from biking". I neither accepted nor dismissed the advice...I just got on and began riding.

I started out on a 1975 Honda MT125 Elsinore 2-stroke dual-sport; when I took my last motorcycle ride, it was 2003...on a '76 Honda GL1000 Goldwing. Between the two, I'd owned a CB-175 Honda, a Kawasaki KZ-250 LTD, a 1974 Honda CB-350 Four, an '80 Kawasaki KZ-750 LTD and a Yamaha 550 Maxim. I had a lot of close, dangerous calls, none of them my own doing because sloppy, slovenly car drivers don't care one whit about motorcyclists, even when bikers play it totally safe...but I lived to tell. And never laid a bike down. I was very lucky so it seems Dad's advice worked subliminally. It wasn't my will that stopped the riding...it was fibromyalgia. And the heavy Goldwing didn't help much. But any bike would've been bad as the fibro greatly affected my back. And so it went, down the road. And my 2-wheel riding career was over. :cry:

To end the story: I finally got a Suzuki...it has four wheels, is enclosed, carries up to four people and gets better mileage than any of my old motorcycles, except the Kawasaki 250. It's more commonly known as the Geo Metro, derived from the Suzuki Swift...from which was also derived the Canadian Pontiac Firefly. 🥳🥰
Where did you find a Metro that's not rotted out? Here in NE Pa those things disintegrated a long time ago thanks to all of the "liquid vehicle dissolving solution" they spray all over the damn roads so that morons in their 4wd/AWD vehicles can STILL drive 30 over the speed limit while texting full time! PA has a moronic open road policy yet they're crying about bridges all falling apart....all corroded to death! HATE this BS!

I too would LOVE to ride but like you said, NO ONE pays any attention to motorcycles. I've seen a few people hit by morons, including one who tagged the guys back tire at 55mph while I was alongside of her...she was texting and I had to testify to that. I haven't ridden on the road (on a bike) since and that was at least a dozen years ago. SAD!

CptKirk

Reactions: AttilaThePun and BobbiSueEllen
Watch a new episode of The Simpsons.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: CptKirk, ILuvDiapers and AttilaThePun
CptKirk said:
Where did you find a Metro that's not rotted out? Here in NE Pa those things disintegrated a long time ago thanks to all of the "liquid vehicle dissolving solution" they spray all over the damn roads so that morons in their 4wd/AWD vehicles can STILL drive 30 over the speed limit while texting full time!
At the risk of hijacking this thread, I bought this Metro 3 months before the COVID breakout in China (late June, 2019). I was looking for a Metro here in Boise but the ones that were here were either (a) nice & still wanted by their owners, or (b) utterly shot up...and, in one case, literally shot up!

I had the money at the time so I went on Craigslist for Seattle for a week...and an ad popped up: a guy in Tacoma had three Metros--white, white w/ blue body graphics or red--all the same body style, your pick, $500 firm each. I talked turkey with the guy, bought a plane ticket, 2 days later I was in Sea-Tac Airport. A friend picked me up, took me to Tacoma, looked at the lot...and fell in love with the white one. They all needed some sort of work, the guy told me this one was using a little coolant but had its engine rebuilt the year before...plus had new drive axles. I scoured it over, deemed it okay, paid the guy, got paperwork, loaded my go-bag & wheelchair...and off I went. Next day, after a sleepover, I got in, tanked up with 3 gallons of extra water and drove off for Boise.

Had to stop every 80 miles, let 'er cool a tad and top off the coolant. Further inspection showed zero rust but the paint sucked (that cheesy low-cost, fleet-grade white amino-alkyd paint). Just kept goin', took it easy, got great mileage, finally made it back after midnight.

Within a couple weeks, I saw that coolant was leaking into the #1 cylinder via a pinhole leak in the head gasket: the so-called 'mechanic' didn't torque anything right on the engine so I did it right. New head gasket & timing belt...the #1 piston was flawlessly clean, the other 2 were lightly-crusted. The pistons also said 0.5mm...the block was bored 0.5mm over, new pistons. Did it up right, tuned it, new O2 sensors...flawless. It's a rolling restoration; hopefully by April I can smoothe her over, primer & repaint 'er. She also got an all-new exhaust, I redid the headliner, replaced the entire plastic dash.

I'm darn lucky to have her. Received three offers on her, one for $4,000, as she sat. Sorry...no sale. I love this car too much. But anyhoo...sorry to hijack and here's the thread back!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, AttilaThePun and KBoy
In order to save this thread.
I will never ever use Nair recklessly again. I decided to get slick, really slick. I wore out razors, I went through cans of shaving cream. Butt no, I wasn't satisfied, I know I have ocd but still I felt I could do better.
Off to the store I went to get the Nair and did I use it every where. Left it on too, this is gonna be great I thought. Yeah, I won't do that anymore, it was a butt blistering experience, my wife was less than pleased to say the very least

Reactions: dous, Jorelaxed, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
Reactions: AttilaThePun, KBoy, Sidewinder and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: dous, AttilaThePun, KBoy and 1 other person
Reactions: dous, BobbiSueEllen, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
KBoy said:
In order to save this thread.
I will never ever use Nair recklessly again. I decided to get slick, really slick. I wore out razors, I went through cans of shaving cream. Butt no, I wasn't satisfied, I know I have ocd but still I felt I could do better.
Off to the store I went to get the Nair and did I use it every where. Left it on too, this is gonna be great I thought. Yeah, I won't do that anymore, it was a butt blistering experience, my wife was less than pleased to say the very least
I must have skin like well tanned leather as I use it all the time and never have a problem. It is important to not leave it on too long and to get into a good hot shower and wash with lots of soap to clean it off. The first nappy after doing that always feels really good.

Reactions: dous and KBoy
FastBlackRX7 said:
Watch a new episode of The Simpsons.
Almost every episode between Season 1 -10 is GREAT.
Seasons 11-15 have a few good episodes here and there, and pretty much every episode after Season 15 is garbage, maybe a couple of gems, but yeah lol

Last edited:
Order a drink without knowing exactly what it is. Note to self, limoncello is NOT Italian hard lemonade!

• Wow
Reactions: dous and BobbiSueEllen
Spicy food + diaper play.

Also, try drinking right after getting a covid shot, or other vaccines/medication.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
SissyABSamantha said:
Go alone through an area notorious for mugging and got mugged at knife point losing all my holiday money in one night.

Yeah I know I wasn't exactly street wise at the time. This happened in my late 20's. I was very naive back then.

I had the attitude that nothing would ever happen to me. I certainly wised up after that incident.

Never did that again.
One of life's lessons. I've done some pretty cocky shit that I've learned from, and became a whole lot humbler.

Reactions: CptKirk and BobbiSueEllen
Take edibles

Last edited:
Smoking and eating a raw chilly, both not good.

ronnieM said:
Eating a carolina reaper whole is definitely up there for me. The spiciness in the mouth was nothing compared to every other part of the body the spice journied afterwards. Not to say the spice in the mouth was anything to laugh at, I gargled shampoo and drank milk for about 15 minutes before I could get down to the spice levels below, say, a habanero.

Ride a garage door up. This happened to me on mother's day when I was either 3 or 4, I forget. Landed on my face from about 5-6 feet up. A great gift for my mom for the day.

Shots of 190 proof alcohol. Out of my whole life, I've likely only thrown up around a dozen times or less. That number advanced by one though when I painted my bathroom walls green after those shots.

Shoot myself through the finger with a BB gun. It was an accident and it was powerful enough to go all the way through, but not break the bone-it glanced it. That was not fun.

Lastly, but most importantly, hiding that I'm ABDL. I did it for over 15 years (starting when all of my diapers and baby stuff was taken away from me despite my opposition)
Ha ha ha …the Carolina Reaper bit made me laugh out loud !! 😁

Back