What is it like to poop?

If you don't sit down in 'the result' it is not that bad. I don't know what constitutes a healthy movement tbh but it is going to be a challenging thing overall the more solid everything is, it's always slightly runny for me but I'm not 30 yet so again this is very true for me but excitement at what I'm doing for me always alters things, you're acting babyish ...babyish things can occur and for me they do. Infants are pre or mid toilet-training by the time they start 'moving' solids.
-
GISW

Last edited:
Reactions: pampers47 and BobbiSueEllen
Elad92 said:
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what it's like to poop into your nappy?
For me, I was 14 and had just taped one of my me-sized Pampers diapers on, one made from four Pampers back when they were fanfold. I had to go #2 but was overwhelmed by many things: the diaper I was in was warm, thick, bulky, super-soft, snug, crinkly forcing me to waddle and tickling me as I wore it & waddled about. So I had knowing I was wearing a diaper, sexual stimulation, anxiety, conflict of knowing this wasn't normal...and the warm, soft, babyish Pampers smell all around me. It made it hard to let go and go #2 in my diaper.

So I put my feet apart 18 inches, bowed my legs a little, leaned aganst my dresser with hands on it, tried to relax...I'd prepared with a tub of Chubs baby wipes, so I relaxed then applied & maintained light abdominal pressure until I felt it begin to move, then concentrated on relaxing, maintained light pressure despite growing anxiety, felt it move past my sphincter and suddenly it all moved steadily into my diaper.

It all came out, mushed against my diaper, spread out & parted my glutes, worked back and up until it was finished. It was incredibly warm, bulky, sticky, squishy-but-solid...and smelled ten times worse than a bathroom! I was breathing hard because I'd crossed a mental line...then, for some reason I had to wet, and this time it was much easier to wet my diaper, so I did...and my diaper ended up soaked & heavy so I toddle-waddled a bit to feel what a toddler feels when messy & wet.

Realizing I'd done it now, I laid on the bed, opened my legs a little, ripped the duct tapes holding my diaper on then pulled out several Chubs baby wipes before opening my diaper...and it smelled even worse. The diaper got pulled down and away a little, I used the front of it to wipe my bottom and then cover the mess; then I brought my legs up (I made a rope rig which went around the back of my neck then out to my feet, holding them up in the air) and began wiping; I think I used 15 wipes, just to make sure! But my bottom got cleaned, the soggy, messy diaper got carried to the bathroom, the mess dumped & flushed away and my Pampers rolled, taped shut & disposed of carefully.

That was my first time messing in my Pampers. "And that's what I did during my summer vacation." 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: LeeStetson and sinceiwassmall
I've done it accidentally and believe me it's a personal acquired like. It's one I wasn't thrilled with. It's a mushy, stinky, messy mess that's all over your backside, between your legs and all over your junk if your a guy. I had to stand in the shower and take off that shitty mess and take a long hot shower. Not something I'd intentionally do in my diaper. 😵

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I don’t really like it mainly because I can’t control when I poo it just happens and I hate cleaning it up. It really stinks too which I hate. Peeing Isn’t as bad for me , I just hate it when it leaks everywhere and I have to clean that up and change my clothes too.

It's one of those things most ABDLs really like, or can't stand. The act itself feels very little, and can be a powerful regressor for those more on the AB side. When using the toilet, your mess immediately drops away from your body. When diapered, it will almost immediately begin to press against the back padding of your diapers' "seat" area. I remember wondering if there was enough room in my diaper when I first tried messing, as it almost felt like there wasn't - like it would start coming out or something. Most diapers (not pullups) will suprise you in that they will expand a little as you mess and make room for it. I don't do it all the time, but I have done it multiple times, and I can say I've never had a mess exceed my diaper's capacity. That is: My diaper has always done a fine job retaining everything.

The cleanup is a second element entirely, and most would agree it is tedious. Scrape as much of the mess as possible into the toilet and flush. This will reduce smell a lot. Make sure you have plenty of wipes on hand. I have personally found flushable wipes to be a huge help. Get to a point where you are virtually "clean", and then I would recommend a shower if possible. Not only does it feel good, but will wash on a deeper level.

Give it a try if you want, but don't take your first impression as final. I actually wasn't too fond of messing at first, but came to like it more after I got more efficient at the cleanup.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, Diaper44 and chamberpot
LittleJ123 said:
It's one of those things most ABDLs really like, or can't stand. The act itself feels very little, and can be a powerful regressor for those more on the AB side. When using the toilet, your mess immediately drops away from your body. When diapered, it will almost immediately begin to press against the back padding of your diapers' "seat" area. I remember wondering if there was enough room in my diaper when I first tried messing, as it almost felt like there wasn't - like it would start coming out or something. Most diapers (not pullups) will suprise you in that they will expand a little as you mess and make room for it. I don't do it all the time, but I have done it multiple times, and I can say I've never had a mess exceed my diaper's capacity. That is: My diaper has always done a fine job retaining everything.

The cleanup is a second element entirely, and most would agree it is tedious. Scrape as much of the mess as possible into the toilet and flush. This will reduce smell a lot. Make sure you have plenty of wipes on hand. I have personally found flushable wipes to be a huge help. Get to a point where you are virtually "clean", and then I would recommend a shower if possible. Not only does it feel good, but will wash on a deeper level.

Give it a try if you want, but don't take your first impression as final. I actually wasn't too fond of messing at first, but came to like it more after I got more efficient at the cleanup.
very well stated

Reactions: Zeke and BobbiSueEllen
LittleJ123 said:
Depends on your setup. Having a diaper pail and a changing pad to stand over is a lot better than having to change in a cold bathroom. I do however agree that changing is something you get more efficient at over time, and now I'm at the point where I spend about the same time cleaning on the potty (well, the very few times I actually do use the potty anymore) as I do cleaning up from messing.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, Diaper44, LittleJ123 and 1 other person
Iv messed a few times now and like you said the clean up gets easier the more you do it. I like to use every diaper to it’s fullest capacity before changing so I’m very fond of a messy / wet diaper quite often.

Reactions: Ratso, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
As for me. I find messing to be really fun, but not very fun to clean up. It feels awesome to sit in the poop. However, cleaning up is not the easiest procedure. Also, I love the smell of my own poop and find it comforting. However, trying to eradicate it before others get home though is complicated. You kinda need some spray on hand. It is stressful though given that your nose will naturally get used to the smell though the longer you’re in the room. Also, be careful to not sit in the poop for too long as it can cause an infection much more quickly than just pee. Also, you need to bag up the diaper if you plan to put it in regular trash. Otherwise, it will stink up. It’s a lot of work, but I find it worth it from time to time.

Reactions: pampersguy827, Whatsthatsmell, DL0202 and 1 other person
mayhem said:
Last week while I was at work, I had to go pretty bad. I figured I only had a half hour of work so I’d hold it until I got home. Well things didn’t work out for me when I sneezed. I ran to the bathroom to see how bad it was and ended up splitting my pants. Thankfully there was no odor and my coworker who knows I wear walked behind me when we left so that no one would see. I took a picture for my personal diary and titled it “shittiest day at work”. 😂. Lesson was learned the hard way. Pooping can be fun/enjoyable but not when you’re in public or at work.
And when you sneezed your circumstances matched up with your username!

Reactions: mayhem
Pretty much what you would expect. Warm squishey stinkey. Awesome.

• Love
Reactions: LilBubba88, Ratso, chrischrischris and 2 others
I've only done it twice as an experiment, but I can say it's fun. It really made me feel like a naughty baby (even though that's normally not my goal).

The cleanup wasn't exactly fun, but it wasn't the worst thing either. The main problem is the smell, it was overpowering and stayed in my mind for days. If I ever do it again, I'll take that charcoal stuff that stops your poop smelling so much,

Reactions: chrischrischris and Diaper44
It feels better than using the toilet, and once get used to it it’s good , the clean up can be quite the challenge, it’s best when have you own bathroom for privacy and stuff as it can be messy the clean up

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LilBubba88
And lots of wipes and diapers

Whatsthatsmell said:
Pretty much what you would expect. Warm squishey stinkey. Awesome.
Love messing my diaper😍😍😍 cleanup is a hassle would be easier if I had a babysitter/caregiver

Reactions: Diaperboy4, pampers47, Diaper44 and 2 others
DloverUK said:
I've only done it twice as an experiment, but I can say it's fun. It really made me feel like a naughty baby (even though that's normally not my goal).

The cleanup wasn't exactly fun, but it wasn't the worst thing either. The main problem is the smell, it was overpowering and stayed in my mind for days. If I ever do it again, I'll take that charcoal stuff that stops your poop smelling so much,
What is this charcoal stuff, and where could I get a sample?

give it ago and see how you get on 🤷

Reactions: Diaper44
Back