What is it like to poop?

Elad92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey, I've been an abdl for a few months now and the other day I was wearing my nappy (diaper in america) and needed to poop, i was tempted to leave it on but chickened out. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what it's like to poop into your nappy?

TIA

Reactions: HumanToilet1987 and Lostboy123
It feels warm and mushy and wet

Reactions: Loveabdl, HumanToilet1987, Ratso and 1 other person
Well it’s okay for me and I love the feeling of poop in the back of my nappy but I don’t do it all the time. I think the most part of poop in your nappy is the cleaning up afterwards. Just try it the first time and if it’s not for you then don’t do it again.

Reactions: HumanToilet1987, perlFerret and Seasonedcitizen
And it stinks like hell😂

Reactions: Loveabdl, HumanToilet1987, perlFerret and 3 others
It feels good in a way that's kind of hard to explain. I guess it's the combination of emotional and physical feelings - how it's about the most babyish thing you can do, the feeling of release, the sensation of having a load in the back of your diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Loveabdl, GoodnitesXL21, Frettic and 9 others
It's.... very liberating and consequential at the same time. You feel so... free at first, but then you feel kind of dirty and naughty after the stinkies happen. I personally enjoy the urgency of the pressure, and i don't mind the stinky if it was good poopies. :poop:

If you can get to a place where messing is automatic (enemas, laxitives, waiting long enough, etc.) it can be very rewarding (in the sense of feeling like a messy baby, that is). Feeling a really urgent and squishy poop push it's way out out of you, spreading warmly and softly and into the sides of your diaper, has this way of making you feel completely out of control of what's happening to you. I think my favorite part is feeling the stinky warm mess against my skin spread outward as i push. :p

Kinda like blasting off on some DMT, you're not quite sure what's going to happen, you're quite scared and unsure in the moment as it's happening, this ride is taking you somewhere you never expected it could, and when you're done, you aren't quite sure if you've shit in your pants.;)

Reactions: LeeStetson, Frehley, GoodnitesXL21 and 7 others
It's just like pooping in the toilet except when you poop in your diaper, it doesn't fall away from your bottom. It just goes a very short distance before coming in contact with your diaper and starts to pile up. Most of the time, it will form a bulge in the back of your diaper but don't worry, if you don't want people to see the bulge, just sit down and the bulge will go away.

Reactions: HumanToilet1987, ShadesPoofyButt and russell100
Just do it! (But make sure you won't be disturbed, and that you've got everything you need close at hand to clean up.)

Reactions: HumanToilet1987 and psychonautalis
Thank you for all the help and advice. O really appreciate it all! It has all really helped! Thank you!

Reactions: 2012Stroke
I love getting messy, especially if it's a big amount and the right firmness, nothing else comes close and for me it's not a complete experience to just wet my diapers.

I also don't hate the smell most of the time, so I can stay messy for a while, regress, watch cartoons/cartoon movies and just enjoy myself and unwind; until I get to where I am at the brink and then absolutely have to clean up (I usually shower too) and then if I feel like it put another diaper on and keep going.

Reactions: HumanToilet1987 and Zeke
Elad92 said:
Hey, I've been an abdl for a few months now and the other day I was wearing my nappy (diaper in america) and needed to poop, i was tempted to leave it on but chickened out. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what it's like to poop into your nappy?

TIA
Sweetie if you haven't pooped in your diaper yet, what are you waiting for ? It is such a sensation when you release. You feel great, naughty, dirty, shamed, turned on, weak kneed. I can go on and on about the feelings. The best feeling is knowing that it is wrong, but you did it anyway and feel great about it. If you don't mind the smell then you are halfway there. I actually enjoy the clean up as much as the actual act itself. So many here say the clean up is the worst part, I say its the best part. I was never afraid to get my hands dirty and have been pooping my diaper since the age of twelve. Live it, love it, enjoy it is all I can tell you.

Reactions: LeeStetson, Loveabdl, Frehley and 15 others
Speck said:
It's something you enjoy for the moment but then instantly regret.
I rarely do it. It feels erotic going out but is a real pain to clean unless you shower. Try it when you are really full and have the urge. Stand up and just let it all out. Stand over newspaper when you remove the diaper to contain any mess.

You have to try it a few times to see if you like it and can deal with the cleanup.

Some people have a caregiver who doesn't mind the clean up. Pooping is part of being little.

Reactions: HumanToilet1987
It’s something that I’ve never liked to do and the cleanup is be a little difficult but it is good if you’re sick and you don’t want to have to keep going back-and-forth to the bathroom that would be the only reason I would do it

Elad92 -
As others have said, give it a try. Then take it from there. Best is to try when you really urgently need to go, as that should make it a little easier. Your diaper will contain it, so don't worry about that. Relax, push, and let it happen. You can decide if you want to try to gently sit back down in it after you are done. It is a rather wonderful sensation. I would just say, for the cleanup, wipe off excess mess with a cleaner part of the diaper, and then have a good hot soapy shower. That'll have you clean and fresh in a few moments.

Happy exploring!
Andrew

Speck said:
It's something you enjoy for the moment but then instantly regret.
I second that

Reactions: perlFerret
It feels like a regular toilet but instead of falling you feel it apply warm pressure around your butt that spreads around as you sit. It can be enjoyable until you have to clean up a soaking wet, poop filled diaper. I usually try to hop in the shower after I mess.

Although messing always seems fun and more “convenient” than using the toilet, I have roommates that I don’t want to offend and cleaning would be to much of a hassle to hide. Hiding my wet diapers is hard enough as is. Factor in a stronger smell, that’s asking for more trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
If you live with your parents or roommates and you decided to poop your diaper, then you should try to do it when either no one else is with you or everyone else is sleeping, but you should hurry up and clean up yourself and dispose your dirty diaper without getting discovered.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
A fun feeling with a not so fun aftermath.

Make sure you empty solids into the toilet and have lots of time and wipes. It can be a very very messy and stinky affair. If I can help it I prefer not to mess my diapers much for the most part.

Reactions: perlFerret and BobbiSueEllen
There’s a lot of different emotions to it. My medication makes me have BMs that are very urgent and loose/liquidy. I usually take my med before I go to bed and wake up to a mess. I sleep through it. If I forget and take it in the morning I’m in for a scary day if I have to go out. When the urge hits I have a minute or two until I can’t hold it. I’ve had to leave work early to go home and clean up a few times before I learned that my med was causing it. My doctor said it should stop happening in a few weeks, but that was a few months ago.
If I’m home I can usually make it, but not all the time. It can be uncomfortable and even burn your skin if you don’t clean up in a timely manner. The worst part is the clean up. If it’s liquidy, wipes can handle the mess (I use the ones from NorthShore). If it’s more on the solid/semisolid side, you’ll most likely have to shower.

Back