What is everybody going to do for Christmas?

StarrySky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I will probably stay home and be padded, just chill with my friends, among other things personally
But I'm curious about what everyone else will do with their day on Christmas

Reactions: KBoy, denimchicken, BobbiSueEllen and 5 others
Sounds like my neighbors will take me in as a stray again like they did for Thanksgiving.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, denimchicken, BobbiSueEllen and 7 others
Celebrate a Filipino Christmas in LA

My cousin and I are going to have a wonderful Christmas dinner with her children and grandchildren. Depending on whether or not I eat terkey, I may or may not take a nap, LOL. Shoot, we might even take a trip to her camper near the river just for the heck of it. She has a two-bedroom slide-out with heat and AC. I think it would be cool to hang out there.

Presents on Christmas Eve and a movie on Christmas Day

Eat a lot
then eat some more
think im full then say to my self "ah just a little more" then hate my self for making those choices
26th digest everything I ate

• Haha
  • Love
I'm in Connecticut, my home state, for the holidays.

We had family over the last couple days, both of my parents' sides. It has been quite hectic since we were hosting both times!

Christmas itself will be by comparison quiet. Roast duck with the immediate family on Christmas Eve. Going to my inlaws' (brother's fiancee's) on Christmas Day.

Reactions: KBoy, BobbiSueEllen, Edgewater and 3 others
Were going to my parents.

Probably meal with family. After that, home, diaper, bottle of baileys, plushies, blanket and watch some streams and maybe play with my toys

Reactions: KBoy, denimchicken, BobbiSueEllen and 4 others
I had two invites. One was to a nice restaurant. I’m staying home. If I’m not going to have good conversation over a meal, I’d rather eat alone and watch history stuff on YouTube. Poor conversation makes a banquet feel like feasting on cotton candy.

Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater, Cottontail and 1 other person
My beloved mother-in-law passed in October and we really miss her. Christmas was her favorite holiday. Traditionally we’ve always invited friends and relatives to join us for Christmas dinner. This year, however, there will be minimal celebration on Christmas Day at our home. Instead, my SO and I are going to a local historic inn for Christmas brunch and then to a movie later in the afternoon.

• Sad
Reactions: KBoy, BobbiSueEllen, Edgewater and 1 other person
I will actually be home for Christmas. It took 4372 miles in in 8 days to make it but I'll be home. Christmas day there is usually a parade on TV in the morning somewhere so will watch that. Have some chores to do stack some firewood split some to. Then it's all about Football. Will be the first 49ers game I'll get to watch all season. Our Christmas dinner tradition is Leg of Lamb. Wife usually picks out the sides to go with it. We usually don't do much exchanging gifts. Couple things here and there. Late wife said I'm hard to buy for because if I need something I just go buy it. My present wife agrees with that assessment. 🤣🤣🤣

My minister has invited me for a brunch in the morning and in the afternoon/evening I'll be at my son's house for dinner with his/my family. A couple days later, my son and his family will be staying at my house. Since my wife passed, Christmas is emotionally difficult for me so I'm glad to be with family, but I'll still miss her.

• Sad
Reactions: KBoy, BobbiSueEllen, Edgewater and 4 others
I will be spending the big day with some of my best friends as I do every year, I live on my own so I am invited to there houses, first I go to two friends to have drinks and exchange presents then I go to two other friends exchanging presents before dinner, after dinner we sit around talking or watching DVDs or films on the TV we always eat and drink to much.

I'll go to church, then cook and hopefully have great days with my family - looking forward to see my brother. 🤗
To all who have lost someone in the last months and years:😓 let some light shine in the dark. 🕯🎄🌟 - i for myself lost my mother in law.

And at all babies: let it be christmas with some littletime 🍼🧷🧸🦖🎊🥁🙋

Reactions: KBoy, BobbiSueEllen, Edgewater and 4 others
My job doesn’t allow for me really to have a Christmas this year and my family is sick but I am at our local assistance clubhouse and enjoying a small party there a day before Christmas eve

Reactions: KBoy, BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
My avian side wanted to mark the Solstice, but that wasn't a company holiday. I don't really have any humans to spend Christmas with, so I'll let my avian side have the day and spend it out in a forest.

Actually, that'll be Christmas Eve, Christmas Day is forecast to have widespread heavy rain. Then again, the last three out of four times the weather prognosticators called for that it just fizzled out. So I may have both days for the woods. A little rain won't stop me. 🐦 Maybe not even a lot of rain;).

As Senior Citizens, my dear Wife and I are setting new traditions in place.

Over the many years, our traditions have changed and this year we elected to start with a fresh sheet!
We have elected to form an outline, but plan to allow Christmas to happily unfold before us!

A Very Merry Christmas to all my Good Friends here on ADISC!
Enjoy this Blessed Season!

Last edited:
Wife, kids, and I are hosting Christmas this year. My mom, sister, sister’s two kids, and her boyfriend will be coming up to spend the day with us. Christmas Eve we’ll have to ourselves. (Phew! I still have some stuff to wrap!)

A merry “little” Christmas to my ADISC family! :)

• Love
We do a Christmas party at my aunt's house like we do every year.

Back