What is a potty license and do all babies need one?

No, is not a thing. I have never heard about that and just don't engage with people who try to convince you that you need a 'potty license'. Unless that is the game you want to play, to adquire a potty license.

CodyBaby said:
Scam, scam, scam, run away... I can't believe how many people are falling into theses scams, ABDL mommy's don't exist, live with it.
You are correct
though they do exist but now how everything on here is getting scammed think

there are a few where they run a business that you visit just like a dominatrix type business setup
where you pay upon on arrival and get an hour or 2 of service
you pay multiple hundred dollars and you go home

the ones who ask for money online & provide nothing or promise are 1000% scams
don't send $
don't send gift cards
don't send personal information

you don't need a abdl or potty certificate

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Reactions: KBoy and dogboy
Kristal said:
I had a potential mommy asking me 200$ for that ! Hopfully I said no, and it was a scam: there were a free site to create Potty License, but he's down now...
So I decided to buil a new one: https://pottylicense.fun. It's free, and you don't need to give any personnal informations (no e-mail required).

You can build card like this one:
license.php
Your site is amazing. Thank you for this 🥰

HomeAlone said:
I have a potential mommy telling me I need a potty license to be a baby. She wants me to give her $20 for it. Is that a thing?
Potty licenses are free of use, you can even draw it yourself. My license both exists in plastic and VR, but it does nothing, nobody is obliged to change me, so the document is a useless thing for roleplay purposes only.

Kristal said:
I had a potential mommy asking me 200$ for that ! Hopfully I said no, and it was a scam: there were a free site to create Potty License, but he's down now...
So I decided to buil a new one: https://pottylicense.fun. It's free, and you don't need to give any personnal informations (no e-mail required).

You can build card like this one:
license.php
Backside MRZ TD2 lines is wrong with wrong font and size, so you can achieve more realistic experience by using the OCRB font and some checkdigit magic behind mrz logic:
Instead of it:
1708297971373.png
You can use a real scannable standart which may be even eligible as identity in some countries:
1708298090789.png
I even created a tool for governmental/public use https://cloud.dev1lroot.com/mrtd-editor/ it is all standarted by ICAO-9303

Yes! You absolutely need one of these! Call now at 1-968-468-7226 or 1-YOU-GOT-SCAM.

Or send a Visa gift card in the amount of $100 to 150 Burglary Drive, Walla Walla, WA 56489. We will immediately send you your license so you can start using it right away. Don’t wait call now!

😂😂😂….sorry, I couldn’t resist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CodyBaby
Seasonedcitizen said:
Send me money and I will name the next cat after you. ((Just Kidding)
The next 🐈😺.....
Totally different license
And a tax as well
Which as we know, is always a scam 😸

I saw a Youtube video on the 4 types of people. One is "The Bandit" who gives nothing of benefit to others but receives benefit from others to enrich themselves. That's what a scammer does.

Back