What happened to Mindlessly Diapered?

OK SO INFO ON THIS FOR EVERYONE (me and my team are working directly with her on this issue. i do not want to disclose much since I'm not her i do not want to speak for her but i do want to shine a light on the side i know without) hopefully stepping on anyone's toes (PLEASE NOTE IM AUTISTIC AND SOCIAUL STUFF IS HARD FOR ME BUT I WANT TO AT LEAST HELP THIS POST AND MAKE SURE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND) but in a short here is what is going on) she wants to return to social media, but the big issue is Credit card processors. she is unable to host her content and website due to master card and visa posing issues for her (sadly the abdl side is a very grey area for any abdl creator that is trying to get paid and host their content (lets exclude the payment part just hosting alone is her main issue no hosting provider is cost affective and allows her content since visa and master card are involved (VISA AND MASTER CARD CAN GET TO DICTATE WHAT IS HOSTED VS NOT HOSTED this is her reason for her PCLOUD GETTING SHUTDOWN AND ONLY FANS REMOVING HER AND POCKETSTARS REMOVING HER) this is an issue for several abdl creators) to state she wants to come back i have had several conversations with her ranging from 5 minutes to 4 hour long meetings with my team and her on how to get this fixed. we have a solution but are trying to make sure all the nuances are ironed out, so she does not get kicked off a platform Agin

Reactions: newAB43, Jorelaxed, Track3895 and 1 other person
Seriously. She is still on Patreon but hasn't posted there since 2021. She can use Just for fans. Plenty of ABDLs do. She can use scatbook for her messy content. I am there and I get my money still.

Also my online friend has found her on other websites and she has seemed to move on from abdl. I think she just doesn't want to do this anymore and that is fine. But don't make excuses.

Reactions: newAB43 and RestrainU4Me
Calico said:
Seriously. She is still on Patreon but hasn't posted there since 2021. She can use Just for fans. Plenty of ABDLs do. She can use scatbook for her messy content. I am there and I get my money still.

Also my online friend has found her on other websites and she has seemed to move on from abdl. I think she just doesn't want to do this anymore and that is fine. But don't make excuses.

What kink is she in now? So she was a fake ABDL? Shocking… seemed like she was 24/7 forreal ABDL

RestrainU4Me said:
What kink is she in now? So she was a fake ABDL? Shocking… seemed like she was 24/7 forreal ABDL
Just regular NSFW stuff, in lingerie , no diapers and no abdl stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: newAB43 and puravidadip
I don’t mean to get a bit off topic, I know absolutely nothing about Mindlessly Diapered besides seeing some of her videos around just naturally by being apart of this community, but I can only imagine what it’s like to be a content creator of this nature. And not just a content creator, but one who completely shows their whole face and some really, really intimate stuff on camera for the world to see.
I wonder if doing that for so long can only be so sustainable before you’d throw out the lifestyle altogether. I could imagine maybe it would make it all far less appealing. The ABDL community can be really demanding after all. But again I don’t know anything about her, so I’m not saying this is what happened, just something this thread had made me think about.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Prillprillprill, newAB43 and 6 others
Calico said:
Just regular NSFW stuff, in lingerie , no diapers and no abdl stuff.
Links?

RestrainU4Me said:

I doubt she's given up the lifestyle
People don't fake it, not really.
Not sharing her littlespace online doesn't mean she's not still Abdl.

Reactions: Davvyboy, newAB43, BJsTyLeZ and 3 others
She told me that she really needed diapers for psychological reasons. She wore them to work all the time; she was night shift at a hotel. This was all before she was a content creator.

Reactions: Davvyboy
I don't care if she doesn't do content anymore for the public to see but don't lie about it by making excuses about why you're not doing it anymore. I don't buy the card issue thing given she can still do her abdl content but on just for fans website and scatshop or scatbook and she still has her patreon page. FFS why not just say "I got tired of doing abdl content so I moved on from it and decided to focus on my personal life"?

Prillprillprill said:
This place doesn't allow adult links. I can ask my friend again and I can PM them to you?

Reactions: newAB43, Atira and Prillprillprill
Just google her and you will find her to your hearts content. She seems to have had a tough life. Hope she's in a good place now.

Reactions: Davvyboy
she claimed to be urinary incontinent due to kidney issues. if shes moving on to diaper-less content, it seems that is not actually the case. thats disappointing :T

Or maybe she's just keeping that part of her life more private and on the Q. T.

freechris said:
Or maybe she's just keeping that part of her life more private and on the Q. T.
Doesn’t make sense too now.. she’s already had news websites do stories on her. She was big on tumblr and Instagram. Everyone knew already. Why go back into hiding if everyone you know knows?

I hope that she is okay.

I saw she is still posting her content on her many vids page but has seemed to move onto regular NSFW stuff but saw she did one on pacifier humiliation where she role played finding some on your bed and she scolds you about it. She is now Mindlessly Mel now. She moved on.

Reactions: newAB43, Atira and RestrainU4Me
Calico said:
I saw she is still posting her content on her many vids page but has seemed to move onto regular NSFW stuff but saw she did one on pacifier humiliation where she role played finding some on your bed and she scolds you about it. She is now Mindlessly Mel now. She moved on.
Wonder why she just gave it up. She had a whole nursery and a big stash of diapers and was 24/7 for along time from what she said

Calico said:
I'm not exactly sure how accurate this Mindlessly Mel is. Unless I'm spelling it wrong. It seems to populate a middle aged women named Mel Robbins. She seems to be a health conscious individual and looks nothing like Paige.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita
RestrainU4Me said:
Wonder why she just gave it up. She had a whole nursery and a big stash of diapers and was 24/7 for along time from what she said
She was my go-to for trying to see who lives the ABDL lifestyle for the longest time. Maybe you can have too much of a good thing where it just ruins it for you.

Reactions: newAB43, RestrainU4Me and ShyBoo81
PampersGirl4 said:
I'm not exactly sure how accurate this Mindlessly Mel is. Unless I'm spelling it wrong. It seems to populate a middle aged women named Mel Robbins. She seems to be a health conscious individual and looks nothing like Paige.
Never heard of Mel Robbins. Name I mentioned is her manyvids name. Unless she changed it to another name.

aspieboy said:
OK SO INFO ON THIS FOR EVERYONE (me and my team are working directly with her on this issue. i do not want to disclose much since I'm not her i do not want to speak for her but i do want to shine a light on the side i know without) hopefully stepping on anyone's toes (PLEASE NOTE IM AUTISTIC AND SOCIAUL STUFF IS HARD FOR ME BUT I WANT TO AT LEAST HELP THIS POST AND MAKE SURE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND) but in a short here is what is going on) she wants to return to social media, but the big issue is Credit card processors. she is unable to host her content and website due to master card and visa posing issues for her (sadly the abdl side is a very grey area for any abdl creator that is trying to get paid and host their content (lets exclude the payment part just hosting alone is her main issue no hosting provider is cost affective and allows her content since visa and master card are involved (VISA AND MASTER CARD CAN GET TO DICTATE WHAT IS HOSTED VS NOT HOSTED this is her reason for her PCLOUD GETTING SHUTDOWN AND ONLY FANS REMOVING HER AND POCKETSTARS REMOVING HER) this is an issue for several abdl creators) to state she wants to come back i have had several conversations with her ranging from 5 minutes to 4 hour long meetings with my team and her on how to get this fixed. we have a solution but are trying to make sure all the nuances are ironed out, so she does not get kicked off a platform Agin
I'm not sure that *hosting* should be any issue (though it also depends on what one is willing to pay). The payment processor and credit card companies seriously can be an issue. Is it considered "sex work"? Since almost all those companies at least "have ties" to the United States... That would make it very difficult to *legally* receive money. And if I recall she herself is *in* the United States, so that means that it could well just not be possible (though honestly should be). Thanks for thee info. Not sure how long ago you posted this. It seems there's some quite recent responses here...

Reactions: newAB43 and bigbaby
Back