What got you back into diapers?

70sPampers said:
BTB, thanks for setting me straight on the vintage Babylino sposies. I had the 1st and 2nd gen bags swapped in my mind. So the canary yellow 2nd gen (baby crawling through oval, like your avatar photo) has diamond embossing? Gotcha. The eBay photos I have must be too blurry to tell.

Just to be clear on the 3rd gen, there is NO diamond embossing, right? See the photos for reference.

View attachment 66463View attachment 66464

Then how about these Snip type Babylinos in the white bag (Regular, Super, and XL)? What gen are they? And you say, they DO have the diamond embossing, yes? I can't tell anything from the Super with the opened bag because the photo is not high res enough.

View attachment 66466View attachment 66467View attachment 66468View attachment 66469View attachment 66470View attachment 66471
The Swedish "Snibb" tie-ons were made from the same rubberized material used for the fanfold sposies.

In the late 1980s Viopharm switched to a plain smooth plastic which was more resistant to tearing and robust; the packages got a major redesign with cute animal figures in place of the two babies playing in a flower garden. A new Jumbo size was added to the whole range which also included Super, Large and Extra Large.

Some diaper collectors consider the new packagings as the 2nd - and last - generation of Babylino rectangular boosters since they came into production in late 1986/early 1987 as suggested by the photo shown below.

s-l1600-1~63.jpg

This would be the last Babylino rectangular booster ever produced as the firm closed its doors in 1992, marking the end of an era for the traditional Swedish diapering system which was very popular in the 1970s and early-to-mid 1980s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and WillFord384
BabyTweetyBird said:
The Swedish "Snibb" tie-ons were made from the same rubberized material used for the fanfold sposies.

In the late 1980s Viopharm switched to a plain smooth plastic which was more resistant to tearing and robust; the packages got a major redesign with cute animal figures in place of the two babies playing in a flower garden. A new Jumbo size was added to the whole range which also included Super, Large and Extra Large.

Some diaper collectors consider the new packagings as the 2nd - and last - generation of Babylino rectangular boosters since they came into production in late 1986/early 1987 as suggested by the photo shown below.

s-l1600-1~63.jpg

This would be the last Babylino rectangular booster ever produced as the firm closed its doors in 1992, marking the end of an era for the traditional Swedish diapering system which was very popular in the 1970s and early-to-mid 1980s.
I'm sorry if I missed it in your descriptions, but did you say these newer sposies in the light blue bag with the bird instead of baby are fanfold? Or are they Snibs? If fanfold, do they have smooth plastic or diamond embossing? And if Snib, do they have diamond embossing? Was there ever such a thing as smooth plastic Snibs?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
70sPampers said:
I'm sorry if I missed it in your descriptions, but did you say these newer sposies in the light blue bag with the bird instead of baby are fanfold? Or are they Snibs? If fanfold, do they have smooth plastic or diamond embossing? And if Snib, do they have diamond embossing? Was there ever such a thing as smooth plastic Snibs?

The sposies in the newer packages with the animals are the same rectangular boosters found on older 1st generation bags; only the "Snibb" tie-ons are different as they employed a plain plastic which is more resistant and robust to tearing.

Here's the new lineup for reference. Bear in mind that Regular was no longer part of this range and Large has been replaced by Jumbo.

s-l1600-1~63.jpg

s-l1600~64.jpg

s-l1600~30.jpg

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and WillFord384
BobbiSueEllen said:
This came to mind earlier this morning and had to write it down: back during & after potty-training, my dad used to love to buy and work on cars. One time, he had this early '60s split-window Corvette he'd rescued and was restoring as his fun car. This was about 1970, I think and Dad took me on an errand with him one day to someone's place. We got there, he parked & shut off the engine, then got out and went to the house as I stayed in the car on that warm day. Not hot or cool...just warm. Just right. ☀️

I wasn't in a car seat and bear in mind that back in before the mid-'70s, neither car seats nor seat belts were routine for small children in cars; kids were left unsupervised in cars just about everywhere 😲. So I sat in the Corvette and waited...and waited...and waited... 🙄

Suddenly, it hit me that I had to pee 😲. To make matters worse, I had no diaper on 😲. The longer it went, the worse it got 😖 and I couldn't just get out of the car. I sat there, calling out for Dad that I had to go potty as it got worse and worse because toddlers/tots have small bladders. Suddenly, it just came out, soaked my pants & the seat I was in and I started crying 😭...not just because I wet my pants but because this was my dad's Corvette and I knew I was gonna get spanked. 😲😖😢😭

Dad finally came out to see me bawling; he came to my side, opened the door and asked what had happened 😳, so I told him I peed my pants and I was afraid he was gonna spank me because the seat was wet. He looked me over and saw I did indeed wet myself...and to my surprise, he wasn't mad! 🤔 I didn't get spanked at all but he found a towel, put it on the seat, put me on it and off we went to home. I was sniffling the whole time and uncomfortably soaked as my pants got colder and colder 🥶. So we got home, I got carried in the house and handed off to Mom, who cleaned me up and got me in dry pants. But no diaper. Nothing was said about any of it. I got off, luckily. 🥲
Lovely story/admission. Thank you Bobby sue Ellen! I'm sorry I only just read this post. Other wise I would have replied earlier . As always wishing you my absolute love and of course your happiness! I have a similar story , I might post one day!

• Love
BabyTweetyBird said:
The sposies in the newer packages with the animals are the same rectangular boosters found on older 1st generation bags; only the "Snibb" tie-ons are different as they employed a plain plastic which is more resistant and robust to tearing.

Here's the new lineup for reference. Bear in mind that Regular was no longer part of this range and Large has been replaced by Jumbo.

s-l1600-1~63.jpg

s-l1600~64.jpg

s-l1600~30.jpg
What is a "rectangular booster"? Do you mean a fanfold sposie? A diaper? What is the difference between a booster and a sposie? I'm not following your lingo. Is a booster not a full sposie? Is it meant to go inside of a sposie?

Reactions: jmanyo12, BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 56273
For me i was a bedwetter when i was a kid , i was potty trained late at about 5 or 6 meaning i was in diapers 24/7 and was in night time diapers all the way till i was 16 . When i was going though puberty the diaper desire started to surface , at about 12 i thought it was kinda awesome to be in diapers but it was a mixture of feelings , i had DL desires on 1 hand and the other i wanted to stop my bedwetting as i felt embarrassed about still needing diapers growing up till i was 16 . After my wetting stopped i continued to wear diapers for about 2 years till i was about 18 as i have gotten so used to being in diapers plus i've worn them throughout as well . I stopped for a while but my DL desires was overwhelming and i've been though countless binge/purge and i came to a realization that im much happier when im in diapers .

• Love
Reactions: gadam and BobbiSueEllen
70sPampers said:
What is a "rectangular booster"? Do you mean a fanfold sposie? A diaper? What is the difference between a booster and a sposie? I'm not following your lingo. Is a booster not a full sposie? Is it meant to go inside of a sposie?

A rectangular booster is a diaper insert which can be worn with a "Snibb" tie-on pant.

snibb2.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: theancientmariner and BobbiSueEllen
I never wanted to be out of diapers, but life, the social pressures and stigma attached and the desire to have a successful career meant I had to suppress or hide my desires for many years. But after my divorce, I decided enough, and went back to wearing diapers and rubber pants, wet them, wear to bed every night, wet my bed, play with myself under my wet diapers and finally meet a girl who would accept this part of me. Now I wear full time and my wife changes me and both she and our daughter put up with their diaper boy.

Started to suffer little leaks trying to hold the dam gates shut, and having a very small Bladder meant a lot of wet pants pretty much all the time.
I love my Nappies as they allow a more normal life.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
The story behind my reintroduction to diapers is simple: Grew too accustomed and didn't want to be taken away from them. 😆

As many of you know by now, I grew up wearing the 90's style Goodnites every night from age three or four to about ten or eleven. It was something I always did and always wore every night that it was like a daily routine to me. Not just that of course; but I always felt safe and comfortable wearing them. Also of course, waking up the next morning and realizing I soaked them, got to play in them a little, and the feeling was just relaxing, soothing, and settling to me. It's not like a kink or anything of that nature; it's just the feel and experience.

I guess you could say that ever sense the dreadful day when I was taken off them, I never felt more depressed nor settled. I mean, I pretended like I was okay but in reality I felt empty.

Here it is now a long, long, LONG time later and I finally got myself reunited with diapers/Pull-Ups again. Honestly? Could never be more happier. 🥰

• Love
I was a bedwetter all the way into my Middle school years. So until I was like 12 years old. I wore diapers and pull ups to bed regularly until then when I started to be dry each night. Then around the time I was 18 I started remembering how I enjoyed wearing and the comfort of having the on and not having that responsibility of having to worry about going to the toilet to pee. So that is when I started wearing again at bedtime and wetting again. Now I am 23 years old and I wear them and wet them every night as well as most times during the naps I take on the weekends. I am so happy I made that decision to wear them again.

• Love
Reactions: leterrip, GoodniteLover219, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
I was a late bloomer and struggled mightily with potty training (yes, I remember it some 52 years ago!). My parents would sit me on the toilet and I couldn't go, then I would be away from the toilet and have regular accidents. That continued throughout my childhood (and still to this day) as I suffer from bladder and bowel urgency and frequency. Pretty early on I wanted to stay in diapers or training pants covered with Gerber vinyl pants (they did not have Goodnights back then). My mom would always discourage me from wearing diapers saying they were for babies, but right around age 5, a boy moved in next door who was about my age and wore diapers. That was it for me. From that point on I wanted to wear diapers to keep my pants dry and from having embarrassing accidents at school. So I wore diapers every chance I could despite my mom's protestations. I was also born a "little" or what I like to call, Peter Pan Syndrome and wanted to stay young forever. I believe that has helped me accept wearing diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 56273, sinceiwassmall and BobbiSueEllen
Sorry to be so lazy, but I'll copy this over from a blog I posted a couple of days ago ...

First, a bit of background. I’m 58, male, and work mostly from home. I am diapered 24/7 and have been for many, many years.

My interest in diapers and wetting started as far back as I can remember. When I was maybe 4-5 years old, I remember there were old plastic and rubber pants in a closet in the bathroom. They must have been mine as an infant, because I was the youngest in the family. I remember when sharing a bath with my slightly older brother my mother would have me wear a pair of the pants. I’m guessing maybe I once peed in the bath and this was a precaution… I’m really not sure.

Either way, I developed a fascination with those pants and would sneak them on and wear them underneath my regular clothes some days. When I outgrew those, I would cut the corners off plastic bags and wear those inside my normal underwear. Then, I think as an early teenager, I noticed Sandra Incontinence Pants (PVC) in the local pharmacy, and I started spending my pocket money on those. I was in heaven … I had my plastic pants back again!!

Thus developed a total fascination with plastic pants and incontinence that never left me. At first, I would stuff toweling in the pants, wet a little, and enjoy going about wearing these whatever I was doing. Then I started to buy “real” disposable insert pads and started using those. After that, when I went to college, the first disposable adult diapers became available, and again I was fascinated and in a new level of heaven.

I never looked back, and never lost my fascination with diapers, waterproof pants, and wetting.

• Love
Reactions: Napincolove, Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
I know, we've been asked to say this at our Introductions but sometimes you wanna give a bit of a more Readers Digest Condensed Books version of it all. So here, you can be a lit-tle more detailed about it.

Okay, so here goes: I'm sure I was a late trainer, wearing both cloth/plastic pants & Pampers diapers throughout my career as a baby, but looking back upon it now in light of my autism diagnosis 3 years ago, more things fall into play as to why. More transitional events come into play now: I always wanted to be potty trained when that window opened up so as not to go around the place trying to deal with an either heavy-wet and/or sticky, messy, smelly feeling on my bottom. Using the toilet seemed like not only a great way to eliminate the problem but was a goal of achievement for my Toddler Resumé worth attaining! I could just aim & shoot the wet stuff or sit and get rid of the messy stuff into the potty. Who wouldn't like that?

Problem was: once I got potty-trained, the diapers were gone. Completely. I guess I'd always felt diapers were the thing to wear, potty-trained or not! But they were gone. I missed them, badly...they were soft, thick, warm, snug, and oh, so very comforting. They were security. Comfort. Happiness. Peace. I'd even tried to sneak & wear my baby sister's Kimbies diapers...but was caught every time. Looking back in light of my autism, it made sense because folks with autism tend to gravitate towards wearing compression garments and/or sleep under heavy/weighted blankets due to sensory issues. I don't really like heavy, compressive clothing but weighted blankets feel very good. And looking back, I realize I'd always missed wearing diapers because they did the same thing for me.

After coping with years of a seemingly-mysterious urge to wear diapers again--Pampers, specifically--my opportunity came in the summer of 1981 at age 14 when I got my first big box of fanfold toddler Pampers. And for years of yearning when that sweet Pampers smell on other babies or in their diaper bags triggered that deep urge, the Pampers smell was now all mine! These diapers...all mine! For my bottom and my bottom alone! The first me-sized Pampers diaper was incredible to wear...but conflict arose. That primeval, subliminal, cultural thing that silently screamed "Diapers are for babies! And you're not a baby anymore so diapers are bad!" in our heads was dividing me, heavily. But I couldn't get away from how wonderfully good Pampers felt on my bottom, between my legs, around my waist..and how good they smelled. It was addicting. But between then and 1999 (18 years!), the conflict weighted me down...until an online search revealed that this was called AB/DL...and that there were many, many others that felt the same way about diapers, even babyhood! It revolutionized my life, my thinking...my conscience. It even made an Adult Baby out of me! Before you knew it, diapers were no longer bad; to others--the Diaper Muggles--that never changed, but embracing diapers opened up a whole new world for me! It even shed light on my perception of my sexuality & gender identities.

It's been a great 22 years since I gave in...my "Sweet Surrender", 40 years since my first post-infancy diaper. I've been to a few Diaper Camps, had a couple of Mommies care for me (changings, feedings, even spankings!), made many friends, found a love for big-baby-sized things like blankies, bears 🧸, bottles 🍼, binkies, clothing & other accessories. This is where I belong forevermore...happily. As "a sweet little forever toddler AB girl in Pampers". It's home. 🏠🤗🥳🥰☺️
Hey AB Girl! Long time no chat with you (I understand you have been busy moving and all, so its okay). After reading through this again recently, it reminded me that when you talked about "the conflict that weighted you down," that is, the voice in our ABDL adult heads that reminds us that "adults should NOT wear/desire baby diapers," oddly enough, some of what that voice communicates to us is actually part of the turn on for me whenever I do in fact wear/desire baby diapers. Let me explain.

So, as adults who are ABDL, we can respond to that inner voice in a couple of ways: we can let it make us feel guilty for being adults who are attracted to baby diapers... or... we can embrace the guilt-free amazement of the fact that we are adults who have discovered the bliss of wearing/desiring/having baby diapers! Do you see what I mean? Its kinda like when you first acquired your big box of Pampers (maybe the candy orange box, yes?). Anyway, your mind was racing with exciting thoughts: "These diapers are all mine! This heavenly scent is all mine!" And all of this was happening to you even though you were NOT a baby anymore!

Well that is exactly what turns me on about wearing/wanting/playing with baby diapers.

The fact that I am an adult--and yet I still get to have REAL baby diapers for my enjoyment makes having them all the more exciting whenever I play with them. I don't feel guilty as if adults should NOT be playing with baby diapers. When I am wearing/playing with baby diapers, my mind races with exciting thoughts like, "These are REAL baby diapers and even though I am NOT a baby anymore, nevertheless, I get to wear them and play with them... even REAL babies do NOT get to enjoy them the way I am enjoying them RIGHT NOW!"

Those kinds of thoughts elevate my excitement level time and time again.

I guess as a high-functioning autistic adult myself (just like you are) my senses are fixated on the reality that this diaper desire and experience that I live with is a reality and not some fantasy or longing that is only in my head (fixation is common among those with autism as well). When I am wearing and playing with baby diapers, everything that is linked to the pleasure center in my brain is telling me that it is REALLY happening right then and there! Not a fantasy. Not make-believe. Not merely a distant memory that I had as a baby who wore Pampers when I was 2 or 3 years old. Not some sort of "Matrix" simulation or something like that (LOL).

What you experienced when you first bought your big box of Pampers for the first time, I experience every single time I wear/play with baby diapers. Its kinda hard to explain to someone who doesn't know what it is like to live as a high-functioning autistic adult who lives with fixations, but since you are a high-functioning autistic adult as well, I trust you can somewhat understand what I am trying to describe.

Thanks again for the story. I love reading it over and over again.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 56273
Heavy urinary leakage and sleep paralysis!!!

My interest like many before stemmed from bedwetting. I grew out of it eventually (although my mother didn't diaper me because of it). I remember as a pre tween getting caught stealing excessive amounts of pull ups from a younger sibling and eventually being discovered in my room. My dad didn't ask or care about what I was doing but starkly said STOP. My desire waned and in the far back of my mind until I had access to the internet in college and discovered bambino diapers. I wore those exclusively and would frequently masturbate. Then came shame and guilt. It wasn't until my early thirties I uncovered childhood trauma that explained this unusual desire. I went back and forth as a 24/7 wearer (it's never been an occasional thing for me. Either all or nothing) for several years. I remember after one of these incidents I felt the need to pee more frequently than I was used to. The uncomfortable feeling of having to go every few minutes and but hardly any pee caught my attention. I was afraid at first and swore I would retain control, only pee when I absolutely had to, and wear dips on occasion only. After I started working remotely, i started wearing again at home. It's been a week now, and went to visit family for Thanksgiving. I decided not to wear but felt crazy uncomfortable the entire time. This realization confirmed in my head what I new along.....I never had a choice. I simply needed to let go and focus on a new chapter in my life. Life is about tradeoffs. Accepting what you cannot change and embracing the real me. Wet diapers and all :)

Reactions: Napincolove, Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
I was late at being potty trained due to being neglected which resulted in me being taken into care, I was still in nappies at the age of 4 at least as I had to have "Special" nappies delivered from p&g.

I remember on a few occasions not long after I was toilet trained, when I would take one of the old vintage pampers, the ones that used to be blue for boys and pink for girls, as my parents were Foster workers there was always nappies in the house , I used to take them and wear them/use them and of course I eventually got caught, with that I was made to wear one night , the old act like a baby be treated like a baby was thrown around I wasn't allowed out of my room as punishment and had to wear the whole time, I was only allowed to come out for food.

Well unfortunately got sick that night and ended up pooping in my nappy in my sleep, I remember waking up feeling sick and felt a sticky sludge down stairs I was terrified so I kept quite as much as I could but as you may know it got to the stage where it was burning my bottom and leaking out the sides as I had to go again and again (apologies for being graphic) my parents came in later on in the night to check on me and was instantly hit with the smell 🤢, initially my mam got very angry but when she realised I was sick and had no choice and couldn't stop it, she apologised for keeping me in my room ,got me cleaned up changed me, stripped my bed, told me if i had another accident in yet nappy not to worry about it, and then put me back to bed coming in every now and then to check and change me if i needed it. She did let me use the toilet again the next day once id stopped pooping myself as I literally couldn't stop it.

I then didn't wear until middle/high school where I have memories of going to the shop and buying size 6 nappies and then eventually dry nights, I didn't get caught those times but got quite close due to bad disposal techniques.

I then remembered walking through my town center and walking past a pharmacy and lone behold sitting in the window was a pack of tena slips i almost had a heart attack, I wanted to take a closer look but I was with my mum, so I went back on my own the next week to take a closer look, and eventually plucked up the courage a few weeks later and bought a pack, got them home, tried them on and was blown away.

This then lead me to the Internet in my mid teens as I searched "tena slip" and again was blown away, learnt about other adult nappies brands and was introduced to the ab/dl community as I thought at the time I was the only one, clearly I wasn't and websites like this helped me massively.id constantly stare at nappy adverts in papers on TV, wander down the baby isle in supermarkets ect.

Within this I met my first other wearer and ended up going to his house, it was a strange experience, especially when getting changed 🤣, something I'd said i could do again, not at that age.

I continued to purchase from that pharmacy for a while and then decided to order online, I remembered my first orders were the old plastic style lilles and m4s which were fantastic, I also remember almost getting caught by my sister as she asked me what was in the box, I just said it was something for my pc.

Numerous close calls later, I eventually told my dad, he was very understanding and even helped me purchase things, including my first onesie, I never really got into the ab side much but it started there. Eventually my mam also found out as id left one of my wet ones in some clothes and she had come up to do some washing, my dad told her but told her it was for bed wetting as we had just been aĺl through a trauma experience, she was also at first very understanding and offered to help buy. As I actually wasn't a bedwetter she started to get suspicious and blamed it on me being lazy.

I then moved out and went to uni and got my own place and my DL experience blew up, it was so much better so much easier, I was only away for 2 years and had to move back into my parents when I came back, but only stayed for about 6 months before moving back out to my own place in my own local area.

Again as I was on my own and was able to purchase and wear again, which was a blessing and I was really able to purge into my ab/dl side, my parents never really mentioned nappies to me again until when I was in my twentys I fell in love with a girl and as I was telling my mum she turned around and said, well you will have to stop wearing nappies then as you will have to change not just yourself but a baby, i asked her what do you mean by that ?

And she said..........i have seen and changed 1000s of nappies, I can tell and also smell them when they have been used, your quite wet now aren't you ? Please don't poop in here, your far to old for me to change you , wait till you go outside, if you need a poop, like you did last week when you went home, I smelt that you had pooed in the garden, when I came out when you were finishing your ciggy,I almost curled up into a ball and died I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me as I thought id been discrete when wearing around them, yes I weed in them when I was around them, but i never pooped around them due to the smell and the inconvenience it caused , I only ever pooped if I was in the garden having a cigarette and was about to go home, when they weren't in the garden either, which was risky as sometimes she would come out and join me, and that was the time she had come out but she never ever said anything, I live very close , so the walk home was never too far, if I did end up pooping , and if I did I made sure not to go back to my parents house. There was also the time where id taken laxatives as I was backed up, stupidly I went out and ended up in a very bad situation and had to walk home very soiled, and bumped into my parents as I entered the estate, I hastily said hi and said I need to run as was desperate for the loo, she must have know there too.

Anyways I then pretty much blurted out that I enjoyed wearing them/using and I couldn't stop and I tried to several times to stop as I was embarrassed, her response was, your a bit old to be still pooping and weeing in nappies aren't you ? I said probably am but I can't stop, which she then said again please don't poop whilst your here use the toilet like a normal person or go home to do it, and also don't leak when you wee don't ruin my sofas, know your limits bring a change if need be, especially if we are out in town or something and she had to slide the poop thing in again by saying definitely do not poop whilst were out either, must have really hated the poop experience from when i was younger 🤣, but I fully understood that as I never realised that I could be so easily caught, plus its disgusting for others to have to smell and not wanting to force my kink on others , she also said if I can smell wee, other people can smell wee too, so go change, probably why I'm so self conscious whilst I'm out wearing these days, always have a change always know my limits and never ever poop if I'm outside, unless I'm literally around the corner from home.

That was the last time I spoke to them about it, i continued to wear around them but rarley peed in them, did change a few times whilst I was in there house but she never really said much other than, all changed? Unfortunately due to bad events I don't see my parents anymore or even speak to them anymore , I've never told anyone else, not even the girl apart from a few online as I have met them.

And that brings me up to now, happily sitting in a very sqishy m4 ,still living in my own place, on my own, minus the cats 🤣, able to wear whenever and however I want with no consequences and its great.

I do believe that my upbringing had something to do with why I wear, but I can't be sure all my memorys relate back to it so I can only assume.but yeah thats what got me into wearing.

• Thinking
Reactions: sinceiwassmall, Lyric, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
I returned to diapers because of an overwhelming desire/need to have my privates surrounded in warm cozy cloth diapers, fastened with diaper pins, and covered by rubber pants and go potty in them whenever I wanted. I wanted to feel my wetness around my little pee-pee, become excited as I felt my pee leave my wee-wee, knowing was doing something childish when I was actually a grown man. I wanted someone like my mom who would diaper me every night knowing I would wet my bed even when I was 49=0, 50, even 70 years old and still unpotty trained.

deano13 said:
And she said..........i have seen and changed 1000s of nappies, I can tell and also smell them when they have been used, your quite wet now aren't you ? Please don't poop in here, your far to old for me to change you , wait till you go outside, if you need a poop
Thanks so much for sharing your story @deano13. There are so many thoughtful, difficult, embarrassing and good moments in it.

Tonight I picked this bit, as so honest and such a needed lesson for many people. If you’re wearing diapers and using them in public there might be people close to you who have been aware for a long time and don’t know what to say. The fact that nobody has said anything doesn’t mean nobody knows.

And yes, every mom (and lots of involved dads) has years of daily experience of what a child in wet diapers smells like, and is not likely to miss something so familiar. Poopy ones? Forget any idea that you’ve been getting away with that.

Your Dad was amazing about this. Your mom got some parts right too even if she was then shockingly direct about setting boundaries.

sinceiwassmall said:
Tonight I picked this bit, as so honest and such a needed lesson for many people. If you’re wearing diapers and using them in public there might be people close to you who have been aware for a long time and don’t know what to say. The fact that nobody has said anything doesn’t mean nobody knows.

Exactly @sinceiwassmall, I was young and stupid, massive learning curve for me, I've always known my limits from that point, as not to hinder anyone, or force them to have so smell something related to wearing, its a lesson that some people need.

Back