What don't you like about being a baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
We love diapers, bottles, pacifiers, but what do you not love in the ABDL universe?

The fact you have to be fairly dependant on a caregiver
So not having one is really sad :(

Reactions: Rezzu, Diaperlover1993 and MrDiaperHead
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Yes I understand! I love to wear baby mittens, but I need an adult around. 😕

For me there is a part of Little Space were I totally relax it hard to explain I become myself, not putting on an act or a mask. it is so nice.

• Love
Reactions: tdlrfootedpjs and JaysonTheRegressor
JaysonTheRegressor said:
I'm in the same boat 😢 there isn't really anything I don't enjoy about this but it would be better with a mommy or babysitter

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
I don't like how some people take this out into the general public like its an okay thing, im talking about wearing the full baby garb, or walking on a public beach in just a diaper and tee-shirt.. some things are just taken to far and to extreme, it gets misrepresented and makes all of us look like fools. Its not ok to do this in public where families can see full fledge. If you want to wear a diaper outside of the house, fine wear one under your clothing (covered) if you want to use pacifiers and bottles.. great but not at the bar or food court.. some people need to learn how to use there heads in the world. I have nothing against acting innocent and having fun, just be more discreet in public, there is a perceived cringe factor to this lifestyle.. hence all the threads of leaving the house in a diaper ect…

Reactions: RunButDontHide, ABdrew, littlemoosey and 2 others
I
I miss read this what I don’t like about being a Little

I body I feel like a child on the inside but look like a man on the outside and my body grows hair like everywhere.

Having to play pretend to be a grown up, I don’t understand the adult world and I don’t really want to, but I must pretend to be grown up and do adulting.

If I could register as a Little and it be much more socially acceptable for me to such on my pacifier and dress in a way that I am comfortable, then it would not be so bad.

Reactions: tdlrfootedpjs
I DON'T like not being able to take my baby doll in public, or have my pacifier. I know one day after I'm long gone it will be socially acceptable, but not now I'll always be a little girl every where I go inside, too bad I can't be one outside.

I think I've said this before, but what I really don't like about being ab are the misconceptions and overlapping definitions. Like, I was surprised to find out that "Little" is also used as a bdsm term and that's what people mostly assume is what's meant when somebody says "Little" instead of the term as i'm familiar with it and as it seems to be used around here for the most part. Some of the the uses of the various abdl terms make me very uncomfortable and hesitant to apply the terms to myself in case somebody takes the wrong meaning. Or the fact that people seem to automatically link ab and dl as abdl even if somebody is only one or the other. Or how when somebody hears ab they assume it's a lifestyle. Or how every abdl questionnaire has like half its questions about sexual and fetish aspects so half the answers to the questionnaire are just "This does not pertain to me. my interest in abdl has nothing to do with sex/fetishes". You know, just things like all that.

Hmmmm... I don't think I outright dislike anything about being a bABy 😅 I quite enjoy being a bABy :)

I guess when I was starting out, the cost of diapers and AB clothing was something I winced at on occasion, but where I am at now, money is good, so I can replenish my stash and treat myself without dropping too much money :)

I'd say that the part I dislike at the moment is that me and my Mommy/GF don't live with one another, we are still very long distance and we both really dislike that. I enjoy our skyping and I'm quite accustomed to cuddling my stuffies and changing my own diapers, but we both wish we could be with one another regularly. My Mommy/GF has told me, she wants to be there for every cuddle, change, nap-time and everything in between because babies need all the help they can get, but the fact that we can't make good on that yet is definitely a bit of a downer 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: MrDiaperHead
The unclear definitions of what it means to be ABDL sometimes.

Or at least the assumptions that automatically go along with them. :p

If I weren't IC, I probably wouldn't wear diapers. Diapers are not a major thing for me.

I also wish there were some other term that described a little/kid/baby who was emphatically not sexual in their interests.

Just so I wouldn't have to constantly sigh and tell people "No, it's not a sexual kink."

I feel like it's related with the interest in kid-gear and cute stuff and toys, but not the same thing as AB. I've thought about appropriating the term "Smol" for myself. XD

The only other thing I can think of is the stipulation behind it

Being an AB isn't always a sexual thing
Being an AB doesn't mean we're pedos
Being an AB isn't our whole life (as much as some of us wish it was)

Reactions: Diaperlover1993 and MrDiaperHead
I think there are mainly two things that I don't like about being a little. I dislike that people assume that it is a sexual fetish. For me (and I know that I am not alone) it is the exact opposite of sexual, in fact the thought of making it sexual is nauseating to me. (no offense to those that do, obviously) It's more about going back to a time before all of the adult aspects of life. It's about being innocent and loved and cared for in the deepest way. If fact (and I know I've said this before) if I never had to have sex again I wouldn't. I believe that I am 100% asexual.
The other thing is having to pretend to be an adult when I don't want to be. There have been many days where I was extremely stressed out or depressed and in my opinion NEEDED to be little and just couldn't because life as an adult took precedence.

Reactions: CuddleWoozle
CuddleWoozle said:
The unclear definitions of what it means to be ABDL sometimes.

Or at least the assumptions that automatically go along with them. :p

If I weren't IC, I probably wouldn't wear diapers. Diapers are not a major thing for me.

I also wish there were some other term that described a little/kid/baby who was emphatically not sexual in their interests.

Just so I wouldn't have to constantly sigh and tell people "No, it's not a sexual kink."

I feel like it's related with the interest in kid-gear and cute stuff and toys, but not the same thing as AB. I've thought about appropriating the term "Smol" for myself. XD
JaysonTheRegressor said:
The only other thing I can think of is the stipulation behind it

Being an AB isn't always a sexual thing
Being an AB doesn't mean we're pedos
Being an AB isn't our whole life (as much as some of us wish it was)
LittleAndrea said:
I think there are mainly two things that I don't like about being a little. I dislike that people assume that it is a sexual fetish. For me (and I know that I am not alone) it is the exact opposite of sexual, in fact the thought of making it sexual is nauseating to me. (no offense to those that do, obviously) It's more about going back to a time before all of the adult aspects of life. It's about being innocent and loved and cared for in the deepest way. If fact (and I know I've said this before) if I never had to have sex again I wouldn't. I believe that I am 100% asexual.
The other thing is having to pretend to be an adult when I don't want to be. There have been many days where I was extremely stressed out or depressed and in my opinion NEEDED to be little and just couldn't because life as an adult took precedence.
^ Pretty much exactly what I was saying. It's nice to know that other people share those thoughts.

Reactions: CuddleWoozle
Thing I don’t like about being a baby; skin irritation! 😛

As for being ABDL; pretty much what others have already mentioned above. The misconceptions about what it does and doesn’t mean. Like a lot of things, the most extreme elements of our lifestyle are often the things that get the most attention from outsiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back