What do you use?

Something a little extra that I forgot to mention, is using Secret baby powder antiperspirant before snapping my onesie up for the evening. It really adds an extra scent that lingers on, as well as making my onesies smell good for a few days too!

Yes, you will smell like a girl, but girls smell goooood! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: satinbottom and Emmagar
Abdlchriscrinkle said:
Something a little extra that I forgot to mention, is using Secret baby powder antiperspirant before snapping my onesie up for the evening. It really adds an extra scent that lingers on, as well as making my onesies smell good for a few days too!

Yes, you will smell like a girl, but girls smell goooood! 😁
I've been using Secret "Completely Clean" for a few years. It has a very nice scent. Sometimes I switch to Dove "Original Clean" depending on what I'm wearing. Dove smells a bit more girly than Secret.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
Walmart brand wipes and Johnson & Johnson baby lotion. I use it on my legs too.

MailCat581 said:
Something that I have found that is really good for diaper rash healing is Aquaphor healing ointment. Usually before daddy seals up my diaper (or when I change myself); we'll rub some Desetin around the critical areas before powdering and sealing the diaper in place
I use Aquaphor on a regular basis. It's probably the best.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
I worry about baby powder because of the smell. I do have some wipes so sometimes it’s wipe, powder, then diaper. One time I put some Vaseline on before the powder. Most of the time though it’s just a diaper. I used some gold bond powder spray last night and it worked.

Last edited:
Normally a barrier cream and powder. All depends on how big of a hurry we are in when my wife is changing me. Normally if there is redness she always uses desitin or something equivalent. Currently battling a bad rash at the moment. Terrible flare up causing the angry gut to burn the bottom. The joys of getting older.

Used to use talcum baby powder, but only used that lately to dust the inside of my plastic pants to make them easier to get on over my cloth diapers. I do use a zinc oxide cream on my tush to prevent diaper rash.

for me, J&J scented talc generously under my butt cheeks and also on my hips under the wings. (or I get deep pimples, either place)

I also use cornstarch between my legs to curb friction. I can't use talc there because it dries my skin there too much and leads to eczema.

(and I love the smell of J&J talc)

From what I understand, talc contains small amounts of asbestos which can lead to lung cancer. That's why J & J got sued for millions and millions.

dogboy said:
From what I understand, talc contains small amounts of asbestos which can lead to lung cancer. That's why J & J got sued for millions and millions.
Actually Dogboy it was uterine cancer. Women like my ex-wife used their powder for feminine freshness. J&J had technical reports that informed them of the high asbestos content of the talc they were using, but ignored them. Penny passed away about 2 years ago last Halloween from uterine cancer. I told her about the lawsuit against J&J when she was first being treated, but she didn’t want to pursue it. I wish she would’ve to at least pay for her medical treatment as she didn’t have health insurance.

Sorry, I said in a previous post that used to use talcum baby powder. I should’ve said corn starch baby powder as I haven’t used talcum powder since we used on our kids tush three decades ago.

i use powder, but i pour it directly on myself then tape up. Am i doing it wrong? should i pour the powder into my hands and sprinkle it to my diaper area?

i finally started using powder. i just use that and a diaper, and if im just getting cleaned from a huge mess ill put lotion on after.

Back