What do you use?

Emmagar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Besides the diaper, what do you put on? Like in terms of powder, oil, lotion etc? And in what order? Me I like baby lotion (aveeno), then baby oil gel (kroger brand), and then powder.

When starting out I used nothing. Just diaper. Then just powder and diaper. It evolved from there.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Just powder and diaper 😋

Reactions: sidewinder400 and Emmagar
Usually, just diaper, sometimes skin cream.

Reactions: Emmagar
Emmagar said:
Besides the diaper, what do you put on? Like in terms of powder, oil, lotion etc? And in what order? Me I like baby lotion (aveeno), then baby oil gel (kroger brand), and then powder.

When starting out I used nothing. Just diaper. Then just powder and diaper. It evolved from there.
Kroger has a baby oil gel? I'll have to look out for this! Sounds I interetesting.

• Love
It's awesome and smells so good. It's by comforts. It's supposed to be like the johnson and johnson

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants
I occasionally use baby powder in the diaper area. When I do, I use a puffy thing to apply the powder so it doesn't get all over my hands. I find it also gives me more even coverage as well.

I like to lotion my arms and legs with one of the two J&J baby lotions I have depending on if I'm going to bed or not. The scent is intoxicating.

I use baby oil on parts other than the diaper area after shaving or when I have really dry skin and don't have time for coconut oil.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle and Emmagar
Emmagar said:
It's awesome and smells so good. It's by comforts. It's supposed to be like the johnson and johnson.
Is this the one? 🧐

Reactions: Diaper44 and Emmagar
Yes

Thank you. I'll take a looksie the next time I'm there.

I just use Botanical Rain wipes from pampers, now if there was a powder like it, or Downey's Birch Water "refresh" I'd be all in, especially if/when I hit the point where I have to wear during the day/ 247. Anyone know of anything like that? Only other thing I wish I had were scented disposal bags on the dispenser roll, when I was little always had vanilla scented powder blue bags, wish I could find those! Might just have to learn to like lavender and deal with Arm & Hammer. I mostly wear at night, so I have a few chances to 'breathe' if I wake up to use the restroom (or grab a drink) or have the launch sequence engaged. Daytime, think I'd do powder over lotion/oil having oily skin as it is

Nothing

Reactions: Duck4850 and chrischrischris
Emmagar said:

My partner always cleans me using baby wipes after removing my wet diaper. We both like the scent. Then she will apply J&J baby lotion and there is the beginning of a rash, desitine. Finally she sprinkles baby powder before she pins a fresh diaper with inserts and rubber pants. Then I get a pat or two on my bottom to signal her boy is good to go.

Apply diaper rash cream (I use Sudocrem) in the ''Y'' pattern. (a line down each inner thigh, then connects together below the scrotum, then continuing as one line up to the top of the butt crack!)
Note - use extra cream around anal region if planning on messing.

Then coat genitals with j&j baby (I use the pink one) lotion.

Then apply some baby powder (ONLY j&j lavender baby powder for me!) in the opened diaper.

Lay on said diaper, sprinkling more powder to hips, lower stomach, and pubic area...

Tape it up and enjoy.

Optional - baby oil on parts of body other than diaper area (it eats diaper adhesives)

That's my protocol!

Last edited:
Reactions: sidewinder400
I like using baby oil gel and powder then diaper 👍

Reactions: chrischrischris, KrankyPants and Emmagar
I use Aveeno baby lotion because it has dymethicone which is very good for the skin. It's recommended for diabetics to use on their feet. I also use Johnson's Night Time baby lotion as that seems to work quite well.

Just powder and white diaper... classic

Desitin (zinc oxide), Johnson & Johnson powder. And I know it might sound a bit silly, but to get the desitin off in the shower the next morning, just a dab of Dawn dish soap, it really breaks it down and washes right off. After the shower, I use Lubriderm cream. That's pretty much my routine.

side2.png

Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs and KrankyPants
Soothe and Cool ointment, that NorthShore sells, has kept me from getting rashes. I also love the softness and scent of Lavender baby powder.

Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs
Does baby oil really help? I remember my mom using it on me but never used it myself.

Wait, olive oil is made of olives, peanut oil made of peanuts... What is baby oil made of then?

• Haha
Reactions: Emmagar and KrankyPants
Generally I don't use anything. I wear occasionally so my diaper area gets a good refresh time between wearing that I don't need creams and stuff.

If I do use something, it is baby powder.

Back