• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

What diaper do you like so I can try them out

neothunder

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
If you can thank you!
1705331805975.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: gusher and MrDiaperLoverUK
NorthShore MegaMax

Northshore and Trest!

Firstly Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom and secondly your profile picture is my all time favourite go to Nappy/Diaper ABU SDK because that is the exact replica of the 1990s Pampers Baby Dry plus you can try NorthShoure MegaMax Trest and Little For Big Nappies/Diapers because they are very good capacity and don’t leak

Reactions: gusher and LittleScotty
Abu Little Kings & Tykables Waddlers
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: bigtoddler96
That SDK is fun to use. Makes you think of your years as a baby. But it doesn’t hold as much as diapers like Trest, Rearz Caboose/Dino, and Northshore Mega.

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
Have just tried the best night time diaper yet It is In Controls new one with new technology but just woke up with a bulging soaked nap and no leaks

bunnyhops, but they’re hard to come by. Goodluck! 😚

Tena actives, BeterDry and Megamax are my three favourites so far.

Welcome to to the forum!

For the feeling of nostalgia the ABU SDK's are brilliant however the lack of a front stretch waistband is sometimes an issue for me, so much do I wouldn't wear them overnight.

Tykables are fantastic as a brand. Waddles are the stand out for their cute print closely followed by Overnights. The hook and loop tapes are excellent and the thickness and cut of them really give you a toddler waddle which I love.
I'd definitely recommend them for overnight use.

I'm also a huge fan of Rearz Barnyards. Like Tykables they're thick with hook and loop tapes and really comfortable. Again really good for overnight use or just everyday wearing.

For discretion then something thin like Betterdry, Rearz Safari or similar are a good choice.

If you're younger than I and used cloth backed nappies then ABU Little Kings or AlphaGatorz are also really good.

I have three kinds that my mommy has for me right now they are
ABU alpha gators ( cloth Backed)
Little for big parade (cloth plastic back)
Foresites under the sea (plastic back)
All of them 👍👍 ( one happy baby 👶)

My new favorite are candy fluffs 🥰
Hello and welcome.
Good start 🙋🧸🦖

My personal all time favourite is Little Pawz from ABU; overall design is just so adorable and cute, and I love the unique wetness indicator being paw prints - also has my two favourite colours (green being first and blue second)! 😻

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Firstly Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom and secondly your profile picture is my all time favourite go to Nappy/Diaper ABU SDK because that is the exact replica of the 1990s Pampers Baby Dry plus you can try NorthShoure MegaMax Trest and Little For Big Nappies/Diapers because they are very good capacity and don’t leak
Those ones aren't as readily available in my part of the world In control is easier to find

gusher said:
Those ones aren't as readily available in my part of the world In control is easier to find
What do you mean by Those ones aren’t as readily available in your part of the world in control is easier to find?

Tykables Puppers V2

LittleScotty said:
I'm also a huge fan of Rearz Barnyards. Like Tykables they're thick with hook and loop tapes and really comfortable. Again really good for overnight use or just everyday wearing.
Same could be said here. I mean, they almost have the same feel as the (bias incoming) BunnyHopps, as they are both hook and loop. Idk what to say about them, just make what you will of this info.

Also, iirc, AlphaGatorz and DinoRawrz use the same chassis as the BunnyHopps?

Back