What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
70sPampers said:
Right now--even as I am posting this answer--I'm wearing a "me-sized" shiny white vintage babySoftex fanfold diaper with diamond-embossed plastic!!! But too bad my wife will not let me show you a photo of me wearing it, so I will just show you the diapers themselves instead:

Click thumbnail for high-res view.

View attachment 78437View attachment 78438View attachment 78439View attachment 78440View attachment 78441View attachment 78442
Can you post a picture of an adult-sized Babylino or babySoftex sposie to see how it exactly looks?

BabyTweetyBird said:
Can you post a picture of an adult-sized Babylino or babySoftex sposie to see how it exactly looks?
Yeah, gimme a few days to put a brand new one together and I will post what it looks like.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and Deleted member 57387
I did not wear a diaper to bed and when I woke up I put on a cheap Walmart diaper and promptly had a very large mess in my diaper.

A wet and messy Rearz lil squirts splash v2.

I've tried a bunch of different samples over the last couple of weeks, I've just got a sample of ABU's cloth baked cushies on the way, then it's time to make a decision and buy a carton, so far I like PeekABU's and Tykeables, Rearz aren't too bad, not so keen on the tapes of the Crinklz.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Wearing the last abu Alphagatorz I have left in my stash.

• Wow
Reactions: BabyZinga and Deleted member 57387
ATN with 2 boosters!

A moderately saturated black megamax

After soaking my ATN and Boosters... I changed into a Huggies size 7, trying to get through them so I can have room for some new Luvs size 7's!

My wife and I will be going out to a friend's daughter's high school graduation in about 90 minutes. I am planning to be diapered, and I think I will choose a BareBum diaper. If I have to wet, I will, but I plan to keep it on for bedtime. I am leaving tomorrow for three days to give a presentation, can't tell you where or what its about. Sorry, that could risk disclosing my professional identity. I will be be in "big boy pants" for three days, what a bummer! I am not staying at a hotel, but with colleagues, otherwise diapers would be packed for use at the hotel.

Prevail Air Overnight. I got a pack to test them out, but this is the first I’m using. I’m surprised that there are no standing leak guards, but we’ll see how they hold up

pink MM

A nice soft Trest Elite Large. Great thirsty pamper!

Better dry astronauts 20220520_232910.jpg

Reactions: pottyknix
At home with a morning pooped Megamax Air bulging my jeans :) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: pottyknix and Deleted member 57387
Thursday night I was put into a tykables overnight, Friday morning changed into a abu little paws, then changed again later mid afternoon to a tykables little builder, at night I was put into another abu little paws with a snap onesie, sitting here this morning just finishing up a cup of coffee and ready to jump into the shower (both wet and messy) going seni cloth back today since its suppose to be 95deg by this afternoon.

I'm still in the Trest diaper I was in during the night. Now that it's mid morning you can rest assured that it's thoroughly wet and and also dirty

Reactions: Jk95 and Deleted member 57387
I’m in a rearz little monsters diaper while sucking on my new paci

I am lying in my crib sucking my paci in a very wet messy tykables unicorns waiting for mommy to change me

Reactions: BabyZinga and Deleted member 57387
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back