What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wet little monsters with two barnyards over it for added bulk, can't get a change until morning

Reactions: BabyZinga
Crinklz with a few booster pads inside.

Reactions: chrischrischris
quartz200420012 said:
Crinklz with a few booster pads inside.
I thought too many booster pads can cause leaks? What's a safe amount?

My morning NS Supreme purple diaper is very wet and messy.

Reactions: Calix
ID Slip Expert Extra Plus ( PE)

Sethers said:
I thought too many booster pads can cause leaks? What's a safe amount?
welp.... I only put one but I just had to change because I went potty.

Just sitting outside in my wet depends with Pampers stuffer. Best way to enjoy depends! 😁

Select Incontinence Diaper

A VERY wet Northshore, which has leaked, only just realised…

Bambino Catstronaut, soggy

Just woke up in a very wet pink MegaMax, I hope Mummy changes me soon before I leak in the bed

Just taped on a Southern Star Adult Diaper. Plain white, plastic-backed with landing zone and super grip tapes. Crinkly and probably the noisiest diapers all i've used. 3000ml capacity, and somewhat thin (at least compared to the likes of the Cloudry's or say a Crinklz) but they still can easily last a night (say from 9pm till lunchtime the next day).

IMG-7006-Original_1024x1024@2x.jpg

If you're wanting a good diaper to start out with in NZ, it's a good one to go for. Extremely well priced, fast and discreet shipping, ABDL friendly and they do sample packs for those who need to be more discreet!

Reactions: BabyZinga and RedPandaDL
Attends Active Slip M10.
On move today. Lot of travel. Still dry.

Here's a clue: 🤟☠️🤟

Reactions: DiaperVapor
This morning I woke up with wet sheets and a wet baby t-shirt,YEA YEA YEEEEEA!!! Two years of wearing and wetting , but first time I wet without waking up. So excitied, I have wet the bed only two times in my whole life since being trained at 9 months old(I know, crazy age to be trained, think that's part of why I crave diapers so bad). The two prior times I wet, very very little wetting I was at a urinal in my dreams, and woke as soon as I felt a little wet spot on undies. Last night I had to go bad and wet a little while laying on my tummy, then fell back to sleep and started dreaming that two of my daughters and at least 4 of my grandchildren came to visit. I tried to hide and get my diapers off, had my shirt off, and kept finding spots to hide and then there was another grand-kid there, then I was walking on the street with 2 of the grandkids and looking for a place to change. Next thing i know is I wake up and turned to look at clock and felt the bed was soaked (have a plastic liner) and my t-shirt was wet in front, way up and around right side and even a little in back. I keep a towel under the bed for accidents so layed the towel on wet sheet, pulled t-shirt down on my diaper and layed on my tummy on towel so towel would soak up wet t-shirt and sheet. It worked pretty good on sheet, but 1/2 hour later got up, sheet was much drier, shirt still wet and o-o-o-o-o did I smell peepee. I just love the fact that I wet while asleep, two years to get to this point, wonder how long before it becomes a normal thing?????

Reactions: Lumos
Attends Care Poly Brief

Incontrol with a womens wetting booster!

Always Discreet Pull Up

Rearz Safari 😁😁 my favorite diapee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back