What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: diaperpatrol
Two days in a row diapered, and loving it!

I'm wearing a repeat of yesterdays makeshift. Cotton jersey sheet folded to diaper size, pinned up, with PUL pants over.

After laundry yesterday I decided I might want to do the makeshift thing again soon, so I folded up the sheet again and pinned it up. Last night, after a few beers on the patio, I got the urge to wear to bed. All I had to do was pull it on, pull on the plastic pants and athletic shorts and I was good to go. I was a little disappointed that I didn't wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee. Waking up wet is one of my favorite things. Of course I let fly when I did wake up.

So here I am on ADISC, still in last night's diaper, procrastinating and avoiding the inevitable. No leaks after 12 hours, but it is getting close. <sigh> Time for cleanup and big boy pants.

Changed out of a mama bear this morning. glad I wore it last night, got up, damn hips locked up on me and fell into the mattress, was leaking almost immediately, then went as usual. Huge mess on the carpet avoided!

A wet NorthShore, very wet

It's been a long week, thank god for Friday night, and back in diapers!

I'm wearing a Cloudry Toys ABDL Diaper. They're a german brand I believe, 4 tapes (perfect!) and I've they're the most absorbent diaper I've found, about on the level of a Crinklz, but with a landing strip, nicer plasticy plastic like a Bambino Classico, and the wings not cut high.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
I'm wearing a very wet pinned on, cloth, overnight diaper covered by a a pair of pull on, high backed, plastic pants. I haven't been up long and I am going to post a pic of me still wearing my wet night diaper! Hope everyone likes the pic!

Attachments

• 20211001_102311~2.jpg
    20211001_102311~2.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Love
Reactions: steviet and Deleted member 56273
PiedDiaper said:
I'm wearing a very wet pinned on, cloth, overnight diaper covered by a a pair of pull on, high backed, plastic pants. I haven't been up long and I am going to post a pic of me still wearing my wet night diaper! Hope everyone likes the pic!

You did an excellent job by taking this shot.

Congrats, man!

Thank you very much! It felt great between my legs this morning! I didn't want to take it off!!

Last edited:
Rearz Lil Squirts

Last edited:
just got a few of these mydiaper “ultra night” diapers from an AB friend. they are sooo cute! and the plastic is amazing! 🥰☁️

40F798B8-BFBF-4C5C-AD5D-9FE0B32C49F2.jpeg
View attachment 63969
389A1DF2-0C51-424F-8511-3ED2CA72BD3B.jpeg
8136F722-DC03-41FF-A5F4-F0997983B541.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 52837 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I am ready for bed with a purple NS Supreme diaper covered with a BigTots cotton/lycra panty with a white background and blue and yellow clouds.

drynites :)

A nice and already wet Tykables Overnights! TGIF!

Reactions: BabyZinga
I am enjoying a NS purple Supreme diaper that is very wet and messy this morning. In about an hour I'll change, I think my next diaper will be an Abena M4 plastic back.

in a very rare one tape ABU lavender diaper. first time ever wearing them. very cute though. 🎀🧸

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 52837, chrischrischris, BabyZinga and 4 others
extremely full dotty prides, they get so big <3

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyZinga
Starting my morning with coffee, internet and a loaded Lil' Monsters. Life is good.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back