What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up this morning in a wet Rearz Dino Rawrz diaper with clear see through plastic pants and my Dino T-shirt.

Reactions: Angelapinks
woke up dry in a black MegaMax, today is diaper delivery day, so tonight to change it up i'll probably be in blue or if im feeling really whimsical a tie dye one.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Crinklz Aquanaut.

Rearz Lil Squirts Splash, and they admittedly just received a splash of their own.

I've been having fun pooing in my pants lately, but I just got the urge to put on a nice ABDL diaper for an afternoon of wee. Just wet my first PeekABU in a couple of weeks. So nice and warm.

Reactions: wetaccident
Incontrol Elite Hybrid! I just got a sample of these and I am loving the way they fit! 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks, RedPandaDL and Lumos
2nd NS Spuremes of the day

Ready for bed in a Rearz Lil Bella diaper. I am already wet, but will not change because I don't like to waste a partially wet diaper.

Frungie said:
Ready for bed in a Rearz Lil Bella diaper. I am already wet, but will not change because I don't like to waste a partially wet diaper.
It is nice to go to bed in a wet diaper, I'll say that

Frungie said:
Update: It is morning and I am very wet and messy.

Have just gone to bed in my very first Bambino Classico (landing zone ones that are otherwise white the rest of them). One of my original dream diapers!

Feels incredibly soft

Frungie said:
My usual morning but with a twist: put on an In Control Original diaper last night and up wet as is normal, also messed as soon as I got out of bed-also normal. The "twist" is I went out jogging very early this morning at 3:30 am in my wet and messy diaper, of course I had on running shorts. I enjoy exercise and adding a wet and poopy diaper takes it to a whole other level.
How do you like the Incontrol originals? Have you tried the hybrid elites? If so how would you compare them?

Peekabu Husky!

BigLittle said:
How do you like the Incontrol originals? Have you tried the hybrid elites? If so how would you compare them?
I like the Incontrol Originals and the Incontrol Essential diapers. The Original diapers have a light blue dotted landing zone are are the more absorbent diaper of the two. The Essential diapers have a light green dotted landing zone and are less absorbent, but quite honestly still very absorbent and good for night and day time wear/wetting. The Original diapers get a little too bulky with the sap expansion when wet for comfortable and discreet daytime wear. The Hybrid Elite diapers are also very absorbent, the sizing is a little different though. I wear a small size in the Hybrid Elite and medium in the Original and Essential diapers. I actually recommend all three; however, my future preference is going to trend towards the less absorbent Essential diapers because they are more all purpose, i.e., good for day and night time wetting, at least for me. I hope this helps. I believe you can buy a 2 pack trial of each diaper which you might consider to find out your own preferences.

Reactions: BigLittle
Frungie said:
I like the Incontrol Originals and the Incontrol Essential diapers. The Original diapers have a light blue dotted landing zone are are the more absorbent diaper of the two. The Essential diapers have a light green dotted landing zone and are less absorbent, but quite honestly still very absorbent and good for night and day time wear/wetting. The Original diapers get a little too bulky with the sap expansion when wet for comfortable and discreet daytime wear. The Hybrid Elite diapers are also very absorbent, the sizing is a little different though. I wear a small size in the Hybrid Elite and medium in the Original and Essential diapers. I actually recommend all three; however, my future preference is going to trend towards the less absorbent Essential diapers because they are more all purpose, i.e., good for day and night time wetting, at least for me. I hope this helps. I believe you can buy a 2 pack trial of each diaper which you might consider to find out your own preferences.
Thanks!

I'm wearing an ABU simple, my teddy is wearing a Pampers Swaddlers size 1.

Reactions: DiscreetDL
A wet and soon to be full rearz little monster with another one over it and a DinoRawrz on top of that because thick diapers are the best diapers

Reactions: BabyZinga
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back