What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloudry Toy's ABDL Diaper

il_340x270.3082836535_g8nb.jpg

First time I've ever one an all over print ABDL themed diaper, claims a 6000mL capacity.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Another morning and another wet and poopy diaper: NS Supreme blue medium. I am going out for a run shortly in me wet and messy diaper. What a wonderful sensation it is to go out for a nice run with a wet and loaded diaper. I have a dentist appointment later this morning and I will get nice and clean and fresh and wear a NS Lite purple diaper to the dentist.

Wearing a Rearz Inspire Original. It is quite comfy.

Reactions: Deleted member 49613 and LeifErikson
woke up in a wet black Megamax and a spongebob tshirt but the text that woke me was the day trip i was taking is canceled.
so that means no adulting for me today :D

so i added some additional protection to prevent leaks, i've got a few new animes to start and just started the latest assasinscreed so time to party.🥳

so the closest thing to adulting i plan on today is choosing whether to go different color megamax or a printed diapee when this one eventually needs a change and maybe snacks but with the heatwave i think most of those will be little make-able meals not complex meals with the oven etc.

Tykables Camelot under a pair of pink Kins plastic pants

Reactions: BabyZinga and geoinnappies
A soaked tie-dye megamax, although I still feel dry 😁

Reactions: geoinnappies
Tena Active Fit Ultima with 2 boosters. Should last until bedtime :)

Reactions: LeifErikson
LeifErikson said:
A soaked tie-dye megamax, although I still feel dry 😁
thats my favorite thing with megamax's compared to most others including some premium brands.
I just wish they'd do a run or two with prints of some kind, im sure they are aware of the community.

Reactions: LeifErikson
dprdypr said:
thats my favorite thing with megamax's compared to most others including some premium brands.
I just wish they'd do a run or two with prints of some kind, im sure they are aware of the community.
The absorbency is just off the charts. I’ve tried many other brands, which I also very much enjoy, but something about the megamax just stands out. I could definitely get behind some prints! I bet we’ll see something in the works soon enough

Reactions: dprdypr and geoinnappies
Tried S/M Goodnites earlier. Thought for sure they'd rip, but I clearly underestimated how much of a shrimp I am.
B5C4C768-EBEA-4844-B77F-7BD18B722FB2.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: dlminnesota, DiaperedMoo and DiaperedBedwetter1998
DamianTheAngel said:
Tried S/M Goodnites earlier. Thought for sure they'd rip, but I clearly underestimated how much of a shrimp I am.
View attachment 60954
everytime i see goodnites nowadays my past self is jealous that i dont fit them anymore.
when i was a bedwetter growing up they were pretty boring either stark white and looked like generic depends or at best white generic depends with like clip art of like trucks or dirtbikes etc.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Abu sdk

My In Control Original diaper is wet this morning and I just went potty...sooo nice!😌

Dinorawrs! 🦖

Little for big nursery blue, thought large was gonna be the right size bc my waist is 38 inches but these are a bit big. top tapes are almost touching each other and it rises halfway up my back.

Crinklz Astronaut.

Tonight I am wearing a very thick and now very wet Terry nappy under rubber pants. Sqishy delights. I am very distracted by the feeling indeed of bulky wet nappy rubbing me and unable to close legs. Lovely stuff.

I am currently sitting in a very wet and messy Dry 24/7 diaper. I will be changing shortly into a Seni Super Plus diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back