What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A purple Northshore Supreme.

Totalydry x plus from last night.

8:18 AM ... still have my nighttime diaper on until I get a shower. Rearz 'Lil Squirts Splash' .

Reactions: Deleted member 51008 and chrischrischris
Made an alternating stack as I'm in a monsoon season; baby dry 6 this morning. Not bad, better than last time, still prefer me my Luvs though

Better dry and plastic pants at work

FudgedInLuvs said:
Made an alternating stack as I'm in a monsoon season; baby dry 6 this morning. Not bad, better than last time, still prefer me my Luvs though
Baby Dry 6 is Pampers

Think I've sorted it out now, better dry for work and little for big at home finally .
At home now got little for big vintage on.

Reactions: Diaperlover40
Tykables cammies

I went to bed last night in a doubled up Rearz Safari for that bulky feeling, now its wet but I'm still wearing it and I'll probably wear it to bed tonight too

Reactions: 49beachdipe, chrischrischris and Deleted member 51008
Currently wearing a Forsite AM PM diaper, just picked up a case yesterday and I love them so far!!

Reactions: 49beachdipe
ABU Space! All taped up. I feel so safe and secure going to bed in my diaper.

Reactions: chrischrischris and RaisedByWolves
Starting today in a wet and soiled pink, small Megamax diaper.

I woke up in the same wet doubled up Rearz and was still wearing it after showering, then after breakfast I felt the urge to go so I messed while standing at the counter and my girlfriend came over and said "I smell a ripey diapee" and changed me so now I'm in just one Rearz safari

Reactions: RaisedByWolves
I
DiscreetDL said:
I woke up in the same wet doubled up Rearz and was still wearing it after showering, then after breakfast I felt the urge to go so I messed while standing at the counter and my girlfriend came over and said "I smell a ripey diapee" and changed me so now I'm in just one Rearz safari
thats nice of her to keep her baby clean

Wearing a BunnyHopps (4-tape) for the first time. I really like 'em! These are virtually the same as Peekabus, except with hook and loop tapes — and a girlier design, of course!

Last edited:
Reactions: RaisedByWolves and Deleted member 51008
I'm wearing a medium BetterDry with a Northshore booster pad. It's gonna be a while before this one needs changing!

Reactions: chrischrischris
Tykables little rawrs!

Earlier it was the Abena m3, it handled 4 full wettings and a mess admirably

Got to get up for work soon so cozy and warm this morning .wet little for big diaper
Plastic pants and me onesie cuddling with stuffie squishing my diaper between my legs. So don't want to get up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back