• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What diaper are you wearing right now?

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Made an alternating stack as I'm in a monsoon season; baby dry 6 this morning. Not bad, better than last time, still prefer me my Luvs though

banannaman123

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Incontinent
Currently wearing a Forsite AM PM diaper, just picked up a case yesterday and I love them so far!!

DiscreetDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I woke up in the same wet doubled up Rearz and was still wearing it after showering, then after breakfast I felt the urge to go so I messed while standing at the counter and my girlfriend came over and said "I smell a ripey diapee" and changed me so now I'm in just one Rearz safari

RaisedByWolves

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
I
I woke up in the same wet doubled up Rearz and was still wearing it after showering, then after breakfast I felt the urge to go so I messed while standing at the counter and my girlfriend came over and said "I smell a ripey diapee" and changed me so now I'm in just one Rearz safari
thats nice of her to keep her baby clean

BigBlueBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Wearing a BunnyHopps (4-tape) for the first time. I really like 'em! These are virtually the same as Peekabus, except with hook and loop tapes — and a girlier design, of course!

Last edited: