Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends Active! Though I'm not active at all right now... Getting ready for bed

Tena Comfort extra pad and net fixing pants with inco pants over them to keep every thing snug and dry.

A very wet Waddler Overnight, these things well like crazy!

Dry 24/7 for the night.

Attends Slip Active

DC Amor. (Mostly for the puppy/kitten prints)

Tena Ultra Medium.

ABU Space!!
A new favourite :D

Dry 24/7.

Second Northshore supreme of the day. Almost been padded for 24 hours!

Chillin' in a Bambino classico

Molicare small. Maybe go to sleep in them.

ABU Simple.

About to take a nap in a Super Seni Quattro. It's the best.

Molicare super plus with abri let stuffer ^^

coeus said:
Molicare super plus with abri let stuffer ^^

Cool! I woke up in the same thing this morning! A favorite combination of mine. The Molicare is great for the abri let stuffer. I sometimes get the maxi size stuffers bc they are fluffy, which you have to be careful with, bc of being almost too long and causing leaks. Guess it depends on which size molicare you wear too!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

First Try! Attends Waistband with two Abri-Let Maxi boosters. The attends doesn't have inner leg cuffs, which I didn't like, HOWEVER, the leg cuffs it does have are nice and deep, allowing for two of these maxi boosters to fit perfectly inside.

Pretty padded, but feels good. Like the 3 tapes, although med diaper is almost too small for me and I'm fairly small with 34" waist. We'll see. VERY LOUD and crinkly, so have to be careful.

Cloth with plastic cover

I know that prop with cloth. It sucks lol.

Abena L4 that keep my dry all night and i can say even morning :p

Last edited:
Tena Maxi Classic under my LKS. Given the miserable weather, since I got my shopping done today, I intend to spend the entirety of tomorrow in my pyjamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back