What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abu super dry kids diaper

I will be in a Classico shortly

Right now a semi dry Classico.

Cotidian Plus, testing for the second time (the first time they were not my size :-/ ).

Tena Super Plus pullup and a poise pad as a booster...

two Huggies doubled-up, wet :biggrin:

Gonna pull on a goodnite that I modified to have a Pikachu motif in a few minutes. :eek:

I'd be interested in seeing a pic of that design, I'm curious to the modification. If you make another one you should take a pic of it before you put it on.

Well, it's really simple. You print out whatever picture you want on your diaper, cut it out, then stick together strips of clear mailing tape in about the length and width of the graphic. Put the pic face-down into the sticky tape and you have a homemade applique. Stick it onto your diaper and you have customized it! MegaChar posted a thread about it some time ago and I tripped over it recently and said, BRILLIANT! and went and did it right away. ^^

I'll take pics of one as soon as I find my camera e.e

Awesome, thanks for the idea since I missed that thread

Hi there
I am wearing an Attends diaper right now with waterproof pants. All snug and warm with the wind and rain battering on the roof and window life could not be better at this particular moment in time.

Nu fit with the baby pants butterfly,dragonfly and flower onesie. :eek:

ABU Cushies ^3^

bigbluehusky said:
I'd be interested in seeing a pic of that design, I'm curious to the modification. If you make another one you should take a pic of it before you put it on.

I can't up-load the pull-ups. -_-

Apparently the picture files of my customized goodnite are too large to upload here. How would I fix that?

View attachment 19654

The finished applique, hanging from a table. You have to be careful putting the paper & tape parts together, because if they stick in multiple parts immediately, the paper will crumple up and you have to start over.

View attachment 19656

A close-up of the design. I love how the hearts work in the background for this one, it's my favorite design so far!

View attachment 19657

The final product. I love how this one looks~

Last edited:
Do you have photo editing software?

Nope! On my to-do list, but not at the moment. e.e

Maybe in the near future. I want to get some illustrator software too... I wonder how much the adobe suite runs for these days.

So whaddya think? Gonna make some of your own?

The pics did upload, but a free version is available. Paint.net is really nice and free if you have a pc. Those are too cute :)

Hey, thanks for the tip! I'll check it out. :D

Those are too cute :)

Thank you! ^^ You should make some, too~ custom hockey ones for your 'sona!

Hmm... I couldn't do it on a goodnite like that (don't fit well) but could on a boring white diaper

Pampers Baby Dry size 6 (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back