What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying an ABU Alpha Gatorz. They feel and look amazing.

With it not being a work night I have a Crinklz Astronaut on, and a one piece pajama with a button up butt flap. Most nights I just wear cheap medical grade but recently got a full case of Crinklz for the week ends or other times when I have time to fully enjoy them.

Frungie said:
What brand/manufacturer are the plastic pants?
This was the eBay description.
It says FuuBuu

Attachments

• 79776C38-EE25-4D2A-AC1E-2E793FDFC7E7.jpeg
    79776C38-EE25-4D2A-AC1E-2E793FDFC7E7.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 9
Terry towel nappy with terry towel and north shore booster
All covered in PUL pants

None right now, but earlier in the day I went to get my booster shot while wearing a DinoRawrZ. As I walked out to my car, I let go of what I was rather desperately holding during the 15 minutes where you have to sit & wait to prove you didn't go into anaphylactic shock or whatnot 😜 On the short drive home, I imagined dad had picked 8yo me up from school and I'd cut loose in my car seat with his blessing...

Last edited:
Forced said:
This was the eBay description.
It says FuuBuu
Thank you.

Just got up, wearing a white Megamax. Gonna take a shower and change into a fresh diaper. I think I’m gonna spend the weekend padded.

A wet terry nappy , just eating lunch then I’m changing it

In order of layers, Tykables Camelot, yellow Kins plastic pants, onesie, waterproof over knickers and pj bottoms

Reactions: sissygirlpink
Forced said:
In order of layers, Tykables Camelot, yellow Kins plastic pants, onesie, waterproof over knickers and pj bottoms
Nice, I personally like my waterproof knickers/panties inside my Onesie along with my tights and the poppers visible or in my frilly diaper cover panties.

It means I can always put a little skirt on too if I’m up and about in the house in my fluffy slippers.

😀😀😀

Reactions: Forced
parcelboy2 said:
A wet terry nappy , just eating lunch then I’m changing it
Deffo need a change now 💩😳😳

Personally I like Tena super or pull up or Attends 10 medium with plastic pants under my leather jeans and jacket

Little Kings.....yeah it's wet.

Incostu said:
Personally I like Tena super or pull up or Attends 10 medium with plastic pants under my leather jeans and jacket
I used to like tena and attends but then they all virtually went fabric.
I notice they’re coming back to plastic backed, yippee!! But not as good as they used to be.
Abena M4’s plastic backed were fantastic but they also changed, that’s when I found the littleforbig nursery and fantasy. Whilst they cost a fortune they’re absolutely fabulous, massive capacity and more importantly for me really pretty and crinkly.

J. x

🤭🤭🥰

Last edited by a moderator:
gone off Abena also they fall apart the branding is superb but prefer Tena plastic backed but just like wearing plastic pants

parcelboy2 said:
Deffo need a change now 💩😳😳
I think you management should supply nappies for al staff in your job

A NS Supreme purple diaper with a Big Tots cotton/lycra diaper pant for extra pizzaz. This will be my evening and bed-time diaper.

The wife just put me in a Little Kings for the evening. Feels so good too.

Reactions: BabyZinga
Med 33–44-inch CVS Heath tabbed style briefs

Reactions: Incostu
Frungie said:
A NS Supreme purple diaper with a Big Tots cotton/lycra diaper pant for extra pizzaz. This will be my evening and bed-time diaper.
That would be nice to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back